The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dhrrngtn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chlamydia Question (Help!)

Dear Bros,

Could not get satisfactory answers from the net eg WebMd and even my doctor. I only go legal GL and always BJ with condom (BBBJ less than 5 times)

I first kena chlamydia about 5 years ago. The doctor gave me antibotics and an injection. After medication, I was ok but still observed some suspicious very light white colour discharge once a while. To be safe, I went back to the doctor 2 years ago again.

Just now again I saw some very light whitish discharge when passing urine!

My question is this whitish discharge no cause for alarm, i.e. just some sort of residue from some very small chlamydia particles still residing in the body or I am still not completely 100% treated yet? So even a light whitish discharge ones must go and see doctor?

I will observe the urine colour again, consider going to the doctor again and may quit GL, if it not as safe as I think. But I thought the legal GL girl go for regular check ups. Or they only check for HIV etc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1