The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 RUBY 💞💞 PRETTY, TALL & ELEGANT BABE WITH SUPERB DT & BBBJ SKILLS

R U B Y

Tall & elegant Ruby, provides a session like no other

Name: Ruby
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-26-34 (Natural)
Height: 167cm
Weight: 52kg
Skin Tone: Sun-kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ Face-Fuck COB COF DeepThroat

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 12-05-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 RUBY 💞💞 PRETTY, TALL & ELEGANT BABE WITH SUPERB DT & BBBJ SKILLS

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Ruby from FoxyThai

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=985697

A MILF that speaks fluent French with dripping wet juices

Looks - Same as photos. Not much discount required.

Body - Slightly Curvy body with natural A cup boobies. She got a nice ass that I cant stop grabbing and damn shiok in doggy position. She is also very very fair. I dont know where Foxy gets so many fair Thais in their stables recently.

Pussy - Dripping wet. As we showered, the action already started. She just keeps frenching and frenching, sticking her tongue in my mouth, sucking my lips and this went on throughout the whole session IN THE TOILET. She was soaping me, frenching me, washing me, frenching me and even with the water always running down, her pussy is constantly slippery wet - Not from the water, but from her pussy juices. DATY is available and she enjoys it. She is not fully shaven but trimmed down there.

Sex - BBBJ was great. But what was the best was her stamina at Cowgirl. She was sweating more than me at a certain point as she just keeps riding non stop. The only time when she stop was to get her down in missionary where I do my work. Flip her around here and there and no black face. She shivered, jerked, pull sheets numerous times throughout the sex. And she got wetter and wetter as the session went on. One funny thing though, even though she was so wet, she still want to put some KY.

GFE - She cuddles at every single opportunity. Takes a peck at you. Rests her head on your chest during down time. Gave me a good massage that I almost slept even though it was for a short while.

Communications - This is where she lacks. In my session, she hardly spoke much as her language skills are not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilibombom View Post
Foxy T : Ruby

Look: 7/10 (will grown on u) still pretty late 20s
Body : natural B , meat right all places
Complexion : fair
French : as what other bro mention, always exchange mouth movements in the shower and bed
Bbj: didn't try because too focus on mouth
Below : neatly trim but not totally shaved and full of juice
Fj: 9/10 too focus on each other like 2 snakes tangled , f like long lost lover . Will tremble when cumming.
Gfe : 10/10, sweet personality, despite language barrier but keep cuddle and still French after the deed.

Worth of your single cents for the service and her sweet character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jornada2001 View Post
FR for Ruby - Foxy Thai

She was great. Yes she definitely does great Frenching!! Kisses from the shower to the bedroom. I gave in very quickly after a BBBJ and FJ. And then she gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. That in itself is already worth the money spent!
I was slow on my 2nd shot. Ruby was very understanding and gave me lots of DFK to end the session.
Overall: 8/10.
Looks: 9/10
DFK: 10/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (could be longer)
FJ: 10/10 (all positions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Foxythai -Ruby

Her look is those pretty club lady , a pre milf who love to french,more french and french.
Soft lips sensual dfk nonstop.
French in during shower follow by bbbj.
99,% of the time we are tongue fighting. And she will shiver or jerks even just by frenching..

Natural B on slim body ,but she is a drinker so expect some beer belly there.

During Fj ,her moan was sexily can be heard during the session,she cum few times on top and on mission.
2nd round can't cum and thinking to stop but she came up and start frenching me again.she told time almost up but yet she is still dfk me waiting for me to make next move.i got hard again when the dfk going, just turn her over and enter her. It was quite dry and difficult to go in ,so I eat her oyster to lube her pussy and back up frenching her again while pounding her .Finally we both entered the heaven's door.

She is perfect frenching match my needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe98 View Post
Fr for Ruby @ FoxyThai 17/5 10PM

Okt: 10/10 friendly and easy to communicate

Looks: 9 looks like GND with fair skin and quite tall for women but IMO looks better irl.

Body : 7 not for boobs lover looks to be A cup but not an issue for me I don’t discriminate hahaha. Has slight tummy but her ass was nice ��

BJ : - Didn’t try

French : 10 she will start with light kisses in the shower to see if you’re game and will tongue fight you through out the session major plus points

Massage: 6 she gave a light massage after first 1st shot

Painting: 10 Allowed and fingering clean shaven and no smell

FJ : 10 her stamina is insane, you can tell she loves sex for both shot she will ride till she sweats (plus points for those who’s into that like me��) and will lock your mouth with hers. She can seriously take a pounding in missionary + doggy and will cum if you can tahan. Lucky today I’m on form cause we all know how girls will fake it to stroke your ego but she doesn’t.

GFE: 10 like I said she’ll Dfk you as long as you’re game and cuddle you

RTF: Would definitely RTF so please support her guys cause I was shock I was the only customer today and for her price it’s worth it.

Last edited by FoxyThai; Yesterday at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊💞💞 RUBY 💞💞 PRETTY, TALL & ELEGANT BABE WITH SUPERB DT & BBBJ SKILLS

Last edited by FoxyThai; Today at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by FoxyThai; Today at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

TARMA with ROSIE Reviews

Last edited by FoxyThai; Today at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 12-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 14-05-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1