The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hyperbeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
First session ask to be BF? Most likely ro be ATM. 😂
Yea, all robert got free time mah
Old 07-11-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My latest one was a PRC, RTC during covid and back here due to financial difficulties in her biz. In her first stint I tried to up her by painting her until she cannot take it. After she came then I tried to go inside but she said cannot and she was scared.

So I let her hj for me, which was the actual service I paid for. The 2nd time she came to Sg and I found out that she was left alone in the MP at night. The rest of the colleagues had a place outside to stay except for her since she was new. When I visited her she complained that the MP was under reno and some banglas were always peeking at her when she was sleeping. 1 of them even tried to ask her out for dinner/drink. So every night she would go out for walk (not with them) until close to dawn when the reno work was done for the night then go back to the MP. The way she described her situation seemed really difficult for herself to get a good night's sleep.

I suggested why not go to a nearby hotel to rest? Can take shower and no one disturb (except me). She agreed and that session got no hj. Immediately I held her hand like my gf and walked a few hundred metres to hotel 81 for a 10 hour session.

When we reached, it was already 12 plus so I said I am planning to leave at 8am for work the next day so immediately I took her to the bathroom and stripped her down. We washed each other and she felt a bit uneasy. We went to bed where we started frenching and I fingered her until she got wet. I went down to paint her for a good 10 mins and then I laid down for her to give me a bbbj. After a while she asked me if I got cd. I said no, but will pull out. She said she was scared and I told her it is ok. I just went in missionary for 10mins or so. The feeling was ok since I haven't fucked someone raw for a few weeks already.

The lousy part is was that she didn't really take initiative and I was the one who lead the whole time. Good part was she never obiected what I wanted to do.

After the deed was done, we cuddled and slept til 7am when I felt horny again and started fingering her when she was half asleep. Then I went in again to pump her for another 10 mins. I told her to settle her own breakfast since she wanted to continue sleeping until check out. We didnt contact each other after that. She probably felt that I was making use of her. I even contemplated bringing her to the hotel every night to fuck her but I got bored after the first session.

To be honest, I had better experiences but this is the latest I have. Maybe because she was a bit meaty on the waist and passive in our interaction. She was quite chio with a little Mongolian look though.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
jojoba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to get some action with 1 Malaysian from a spa in the west.

This happened way before covid, probably in 2016. ML is still working in a spa in the west now.

That was my second time taking up massage with her and I picked her last slot before closing. Talk cock sing song and she said she going back JB after work. So I offered to send her to Kranji mrt. She agreed. Waited for her after work and I drove to the empty carpark near Kranji dam. Fingered her till she came and blew me till I came. She wanted to fuck but I didn’t have a condom and didn’t want to risk it. Dropped her off at Kranji and went home.

Went back to her for massage months after, she acted like she didn’t know me. Hahaha. Either that or really got plenty of customers did the same thing.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoba View Post
Fingered her till she came and blew me till I came. She wanted to fuck but I didn’t have a condom and didn’t want to risk it. Dropped her off at Kranji and went home.

Went back to her for massage months after, she acted like she didn’t know me. Hahaha. Either that or really got plenty of customers did the same thing.
You make her TL with you lah
finger till she want to F but you don't give it to her
Old 29-04-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this is S*** from jalan besar area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
My latest one was a PRC, RTC during covid and back here due to financial difficulties in her biz. In her first stint I tried to up her by painting her until she cannot take it. After she came then I tried to go inside but she said cannot and she was scared.

So I let her hj for me, which was the actual service I paid for. The 2nd time she came to Sg and I found out that she was left alone in the MP at night. The rest of the colleagues had a place outside to stay except for her since she was new. When I visited her she complained that the MP was under reno and some banglas were always peeking at her when she was sleeping. 1 of them even tried to ask her out for dinner/drink. So every night she would go out for walk (not with them) until close to dawn when the reno work was done for the night then go back to the MP. The way she described her situation seemed really difficult for herself to get a good night's sleep.

I suggested why not go to a nearby hotel to rest? Can take shower and no one disturb (except me). She agreed and that session got no hj. Immediately I held her hand like my gf and walked a few hundred metres to hotel 81 for a 10 hour session.

When we reached, it was already 12 plus so I said I am planning to leave at 8am for work the next day so immediately I took her to the bathroom and stripped her down. We washed each other and she felt a bit uneasy. We went to bed where we started frenching and I fingered her until she got wet. I went down to paint her for a good 10 mins and then I laid down for her to give me a bbbj. After a while she asked me if I got cd. I said no, but will pull out. She said she was scared and I told her it is ok. I just went in missionary for 10mins or so. The feeling was ok since I haven't fucked someone raw for a few weeks already.

The lousy part is was that she didn't really take initiative and I was the one who lead the whole time. Good part was she never obiected what I wanted to do.

After the deed was done, we cuddled and slept til 7am when I felt horny again and started fingering her when she was half asleep. Then I went in again to pump her for another 10 mins. I told her to settle her own breakfast since she wanted to continue sleeping until check out. We didnt contact each other after that. She probably felt that I was making use of her. I even contemplated bringing her to the hotel every night to fuck her but I got bored after the first session.

To be honest, I had better experiences but this is the latest I have. Maybe because she was a bit meaty on the waist and passive in our interaction. She was quite chio with a little Mongolian look though.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Done it twice…
Last year, met a young ML, PRC at Norris road. Great chemistry and beautiful face. First time was a great experience. By the time wanted to revisit, she said she’s now Ktv hostess. That was fast. One late night, started texting and said she’s bored, I was alone for the week. No money discussed. Picked her up at 12. Drove out beaches , a couple of them late night. Had quite a bit of fun, enjoyed her company, lots of touch, play, kisses, one of the beaches was busy with campers. Got los of looks, had some more fun in the car. 4.30 am dropped her back….gave her very decent tips, but somehow she was probably expecting a KTV take away payout. She passionately kissed goodbye but after that no interaction again. Probably still in town.

Another one, took her to office and banged her hard on Sunday….boardroom, office rooms with a view… bang bang…6 hours…. With order take away food, beers, what not, fortunately no one else visited. Needless to say covered her tips plus covered her hourly rates at spa with a discount.

Another one willing to go from the same spa as the first girl above. infact had met her first. Lots of gfe but no BJ And seems will be too much money. So never pursued.

If you have chemistry can be really fun.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Done it twice…
Last year, met a young ML, PRC at Norris road. Great chemistry and beautiful face. First time was a great experience. By the time wanted to revisit, she said she’s now Ktv hostess. That was fast. One late night, started texting and said she’s bored, I was alone for the week. No money discussed. Picked her up at 12. Drove out beaches , a couple of them late night. Had quite a bit of fun, enjoyed her company, lots of touch, play, kisses, one of the beaches was busy with campers. Got los of looks, had some more fun in the car. 4.30 am dropped her back….gave her very decent tips, but somehow she was probably expecting a KTV take away payout. She passionately kissed goodbye but after that no interaction again. Probably still in town.

Another one, took her to office and banged her hard on Sunday….boardroom, office rooms with a view… bang bang…6 hours…. With order take away food, beers, what not, fortunately no one else visited. Needless to say covered her tips plus covered her hourly rates at spa with a discount.

Another one willing to go from the same spa as the first girl above. infact had met her first. Lots of gfe but no BJ And seems will be too much money. So never pursued.

If you have chemistry can be really fun.
what about the price if they do the service out bro?
Old 02-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chung525 View Post
what about the price if they do the service out bro?
bro girl 1: 250
girl 2: 300
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1