The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Given my limited exposure to all things Thai, from what I can see, I think it's true bro. As Thailand progress economically, less and less puyings would want to sell their bodies. Will it become another Japan? Or will the flesh trade be permanently part of it (unspoken) sex tourism draw?

In my most recent trip, I've picked up an FL in Thermae with top notch looks, fair skin, gentle and submissive - the only reason for her to sell herself is that her Thai husband has been drunk and kept on beating her, so she divorced her man and is single-handedly bringing up her 1-year old daughter. I saw her daughter's pic, very cute. I think there will always be ladies selling themselves due to many other reasons, but the primary reason would be economic hardship - they dont really have a choice if they want to survive...like in this case, she is working as a waitress 4 days in a week and for the remaining 3 days, she sleeps with customers for 2500 baht a shot, and assuming she takes 3 customers a week, it is already almost double her monthly waitressing income of 3000-4000 baht per month!

One good article to read: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reade...eader9034.html
i have tried a gal who has a shop in MBK, selling cds. Yes cds are no longer good business now so she has to be FL to make up for the shop rental.
Another one was a university student studying economics. One who can afford university education certainly is not in economic hardship.
Another one has a decent job, but works as FL twice a week to finance her car loan.
Old 13-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 13
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, have been on the forum for a while but only checked back once in a while. There was this Sofia from Chrispy Spa with her double D's last time and I know she changed her name a few times. Does anyone know what is her current name and is she still in the scene right now?
Old 13-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Hello,fellow cheongsters and seniors, Im going only a holiday to BKK next month. Sunday-Tuesday. As i've never been to Thailand before. I was wondering if you guys got an recommendations? Places to go to choose or person to contact if im in the mood at night.

TIA!
Old 14-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i have tried a gal who has a shop in MBK, selling cds. Yes cds are no longer good business now so she has to be FL to make up for the shop rental.
Another one was a university student studying economics. One who can afford university education certainly is not in economic hardship.
Another one has a decent job, but works as FL twice a week to finance her car loan.
Right...I had 2 uni students, one went on to graduate and become a tourist police (!!!) at suvarnabhumi airport and another is in her final year of undergraduate degree. but from my experience, it all depends on the character of the girls, not necessarily undergraduates are smarter etc. I had met bar girls who only have a primary 6 equivalent education but equally as manipulative.
Old 14-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
Hello,fellow cheongsters and seniors, Im going only a holiday to BKK next month. Sunday-Tuesday. As i've never been to Thailand before. I was wondering if you guys got an recommendations? Places to go to choose or person to contact if im in the mood at night.

TIA!
Sure bro. US$500 for hand holding services. please go research yourself dude.
Old 14-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://th-th.facebook.com/OHO-OMG-P...0137833682223/

good spa! quite hard to find but managed to eventually with some Google translating and Google mapping. many girls in the early afternoon! if chemistry is right can nego for full services if not the b2b by a pyt is still fantastic. it is somewhere in lad prao area.enjoy!
Old 14-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

In my most recent trip, I've picked up an FL in Thermae with top notch looks, fair skin, gentle and submissive - the only reason for her to sell herself is that her Thai husband has been drunk and kept on beating her, so she divorced her man and is single-handedly bringing up her 1-year old daughter. I saw her daughter's pic, very cute.
There will be some who will tell you these ladies are telling you stories... same thing drunk husband abuse them, or gamble blah blah.

So i prefer more older lady.. they could be just being Humsup lol
Old 14-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
https://th-th.facebook.com/OHO-OMG-P...0137833682223/

good spa! quite hard to find but managed to eventually with some Google translating and Google mapping. many girls in the early afternoon! if chemistry is right can nego for full services if not the b2b by a pyt is still fantastic. it is somewhere in lad prao area.enjoy!
Nice find! To make life easier, OHO is somewhere at : 13.796869,100.593926
and OMG is in google maps not far away too.
Old 14-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Logistics question.

How to not get chopped when taking motorsai to cowboy if can't speak thai?

Possible to barfine LT from cowboy back to pratunam area hotel?
Old 14-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post

Normal short distance will be about 20 or 30 thb. How much can the motorsai chops u??? Addition few cents will u bother to argue with motorsai??

U can bf to pratunam area hotel.
Old 14-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Can pay LT but want to save a few baht on motorsai

Just pay the extra baht lah

Quote:
Logistics question.

Old 14-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Sorry bro, how does that work?

You spent 5-6K barfine LT and pay for 2 motorbike and ride separately back to hotel, just to save a few baht ? I rather have the puying hugging me in the taxi back to the hotel....
Old 14-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Normal short distance will be about 20 or 30 thb. How much can the motorsai chops u??? Addition few cents will u bother to argue with motorsai??

U can bf to pratunam area hotel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Sorry bro, how does that work?

You spent 5-6K barfine LT and pay for 2 motorbike and ride separately back to hotel, just to save a few baht ? I rather have the puying hugging me in the taxi back to the hotel....
Hey bros, would appreciate if you guys don't assume upfront that I want to save a few baht and go on to flame me. Nobody likes to pay more than what is needed so I am merely clarifying rates for a motorsai ride. There really isn't any need to flame each other over such trivia matters.

And I also did not say anything about taking a puying on a motorsai ride. Merely asking about a single trip there.

Peace.
Old 14-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Logistics question.

I would presume that u are referring to take motorsai from pratunam area to cowboy. It's rather a far distance from there. I would suggest if u are trying to avoid the evening jam, u could walk or take a motorsai to chitlom BTS. From there, take a BTS to Asok BTS which is nearest to Soi cowboy. Faster than taxi during the evening jam.

Many girls do not want to want to go very far away hotels/accommodation that's why they would ask where is your hotel. Reason being because when going back after the LT deed, they would face early morning traffic + long distance away from their home. They do need to get back home to have sufficient sleep for the next day work.

I believe tipping her a 300-500 baht extra for taxi fare would suffice and put everything in place.
Old 14-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Nobody likes to pay more than what is needed so I am merely clarifying rates for a motorsai ride. There really isn't any need to flame each other over such trivia matters.
Nobody is flaming u... since this is a trivia matters, why bother to know or argue with motorsai if he is seriously n truly wanted to chop u, 10 or 20 thb more? 10 or 20 thb is less than 0.4 and 0.8 SGD.

The SOP in Bangkok motorsai is simple, short distance u dun have to nego price with motorsai. Just hop on n when reached, price will be told. Just pay and walk away. If the distance costs 20thb n the motorsai wants to chop u and tell u 40 thb, will u refuse to pay and argue till he gives u a "discount"?

I always mention, in life there are more things to worry about than 10,20 cents trivia matters.

AGG ger will cheat u more than 10,20 cents... this u not worry???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1