The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

NOT CAT150, but a CAT100 F-CUP BOMBER sighting here :

http://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...7&postcount=54
Old 02-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BO BO from 1610. Anyone remember BO BO (波波)? Has she retired? I had the most voluptiouslous experience with this mm.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post

WA PIANG A !!!! Serious or not bro......F cup......the thought of doing doggy with her n her pair of monstrous Ding Dong swing here swing there from jurong to changi is killing me hard hard.....noise bleed now........
Old 02-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
WA PIANG A !!!! Serious or not bro......F cup......the thought of doing doggy with her n her pair of monstrous Ding Dong swing here swing there from jurong to changi is killing me hard hard.....noise bleed now........
Nose spell until noise.......F cup make me blur liao.......
Old 03-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of
Re: Sensuality Exemplified

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Hi MaXx, usually girls with big boobs like D cupper are of the baba and fleshy type instead of slim and leggy. Can I check if Ke Ke has a slim body and legs? Thanks
I hope bro Max will say yes

so that can make up the numbers of D cups to replace the jia Jia of 1617 !!

Cheers
Old 03-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
they say that seeing is believing ....
Old 03-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they say that seeing is believing ....
Too bad dun like to be lick.....
Old 03-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi MaXx, usually girls with big boobs like D cupper are of the baba and fleshy type instead of slim and leggy. Can I check if Ke Ke has a slim body and legs? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
I hope bro Max will say yes

so that can make up the numbers of D cups to replace the jia Jia of 1617 !!

Cheers
She has slim arms and legs ... But her torso is neither slim nor plump ... I would classify her as voluptuous or womanly physique ... Definitely not those pencil slim Catwalk models type ...

D low-hanging fruits on a slim physique is almost impossible ... unless you are talking about silicon implant technology ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She has slim arms and legs ... But her torso is neither slim nor plump ... I would classify her as voluptuous or womanly physique ... Definitely not those pencil slim Catwalk models type ...

D low-hanging fruits on a slim physique is almost impossible ... unless you are talking about silicon implant technology ...
i ever experience D cup low hanging fruits on very slim waist, like 25cm waist or smaller, ard 3-4 years ago under an okt in fldome2 called china something , cant really remember
Old 03-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I too hv experienced D-E cupper with slim waist & sexy slender legs in 1828 (Thai girl) no.5, a young & sweet girl who was a popular girl then (couple years back) because of her valuable assets & slender figure. Since she retired, I hv always wanted to look for another similar type but never find one...
Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Ok must go try this Dou Dou of 1844 liao ... sag or no sag, slim or no slim, must try a F cup before I knock off de !
Old 04-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
i ever experience D cup low hanging fruits on very slim waist, like 25cm waist or smaller, ard 3-4 years ago under an okt in fldome2 called china something , cant really remember
Quote:
I too hv experienced D-E cupper with slim waist & sexy slender legs in 1828 (Thai girl) no.5, a young & sweet girl who was a popular girl then (couple years back) because of her valuable assets & slender figure. Since she retired, I hv always wanted to look for another similar type but never find one...
I find that a woman with D or E cupper knockers on a slim bod looks damn awfully out of proportion ... I go for proportionality ...

For a 24-25 inches waistline, the maximum cup size should be no more than a full C ... Good example would be retired 2G Lu Lu formerly from 54A ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hav u try 668g38?
Old 07-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
Hav u try 668g38?
Too bah bah for me bro
Old 07-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Too bah bah for me bro
WAaa. i Love bah bah one . But what house is 668?

I try then give FR here

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1