The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 31-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

coates in, poulsen out.

yes!! 2 great deals in a day.

think we'll see few more in the last day of transfer window (out-ngog? cole? in-a anthr striker?)...

surprise surprise... tis year it'll be arsenal the busiest during the last days of the window...
Old 31-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
coates in, poulsen out.

yes!! 2 great deals in a day.

think we'll see few more in the last day of transfer window (out-ngog? cole? in-a anthr striker?)...

surprise surprise... tis year it'll be arsenal the busiest during the last days of the window...
I believe we might have one more in/out transfer..

Chelski will bid again for Meireles with Daniel Sturridge in exchange, which I personally think will be an offer too good to refuse!

Meireles is obviously not in King K 1st eleven plans, and with us selling Ngog, Daniel will be a very good backup for Suarez and Carroll.

We earn $$$ and have good players, great!
Old 31-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
For us, suarez definitely no problem. Adam also quite good. Downing and Henderson, though not bad, but can't compare to the impact young and nasri are making. I am not criticising our players, rather i wonder how come young and nasri can adapt so damn fast. Nasri joined city only 1 or 2 days before that match and if i didn't know better he was playing better than when at arsenal - and he had that happy look on his face the old time. Torres still doesn't seem happy at chelsea....

I definitely expect us to finish minimum 4th but 3rd is the real target.
Young has been very lucky with his goals. Downing, let's be fair, he must have had 5 shots on target (plus 2 against the goal) in his matches so far. He has been unlucky.

But I like the way Downing pops up on the wings and shoots.

Henderson has improved since Sunderland.

Nasri, only 1 match so too early to judge.

Torres, yes, he's been utter piss.
Old 31-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
Sebastian Coates officially signed on a long term contract. He shares the same birthday as the great Sammy hyypia.
Such a strange co-incidence
Not only does he share the same birthday....... his playing style is an exact carbon copy of the Great SH.
Old 31-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

A short clip of our latest signing Sebastien Coates

Indeed a giant player, won alot of headers and composed enuff to get the balls out of danger areas Great!

No need to upz or return my points, just a game.
Old 31-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Cole had left to Lille on loan for the season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...n-loan?cc=4716

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
And Poulsen is leaving!

I'm very impressed with the departures, getting rid of the deadwood. We used to hope and hope every season they will get better.

Cole seems to be joining Poulsen in France too.

Now a striker left to sign!

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 31-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps...but to me Carroll has thus far looked slow, sluggish n mising that special spark that all quality CF/Striker's hv in them...especially a 35m pound CF/Striker...

Quote:
It's not necessary about Carroll himself. We can learn from City - they have a similar centre forward but this season, they have been patient, they have played the ball wide, exchanged passes in midfield, and provided excellent crosses. Carroll has often struggled because we have also been too eager to swing the ball at him. We need to play the ball around to get behind the full back where we can unsettle the defence..
u r rt abt the balance thinggy...however in the present case, i think the balance is abit too off for my liking...oh n Rafa's time is now in the past...anyways the real test shall be agst the Big 3...i hope the back 4 shall be abit more balanced n settled by then...also look fwd to the return of Stevie G...

Quote:
I think you worry too much about defending. I agree our defending leaves a lot to be desired. But it's a matter of balance. Attack more, defence weaker, that's normal. The same players you mentioned defended brilliantly under Rafa, cos the team was built to not concede and lose. We just need to get the balance right.
Old 31-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
Yes, Cole had left to Lille on loan for the season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...n-loan?cc=4716
One more dead wood to go Ngog !!!
Old 31-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
One more dead wood to go Ngog !!!
u have left out the ultimate super dead wood ----- deggen!!!

hope j cole loan to lille gives us a head start if they decide to sell hazard one day...

hope raul stays....

interesting last few hours of the window....
Old 31-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

hope j cole loan to lille gives us a head start if they decide to sell hazard one day...

interesting last few hours of the window....
Oh yes I almost forget this fellow - the ultimate super dead wood !!!
Old 31-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shit you spoilt my day hehe - can we offer Deggen FOC to Sengkang?
Old 01-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Was wondering why we bought this dead wood at the first place

Rafa seems like to be a carpenter as he brought in quite a numbers of dead wood
Old 01-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

dun see sengkang no up hor..
norwich city skipper grant holt (who scored against chelsea last week) used to play for sengkang le...
dun pray pray...

Old 01-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Degen's contract got terminated. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...en-leaves-reds Read somewhere that he was in talks with QPR? Bellamy is back although I hoped we would have signed or loaned Adebayor. Wonder if Adebayor is even in the list of 25 for Man City. Not surprised Meireles left. We had tried to sell him earlier in the season, according to reports.

Gone are these deadwood players, Poulsen, Cole, Deegen, Ngog. No more deadwood right? Our squad is stronger in quality and depth.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Degen's contract got terminated. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...en-leaves-reds Read somewhere that he was in talks with QPR? Bellamy is back although I hoped we would have signed or loaned Adebayor. Wonder if Adebayor is even in the list of 25 for Man City. Not surprised Meireles left. We had tried to sell him earlier in the season, according to reports.

Gone are these deadwood players, Poulsen, Cole, Deegen, Ngog. No more deadwood right? Our squad is stronger in quality and depth.

Among all I really hate to see Meireles left but he hand in a written transfer request
Can understand why he does so as our midfield is congested with Henderson Gerrard Adam Lucas Downing and not forgetting Jay Spearing

Anyway we wish him all the best ( except playing against us )
Also happy to see all the dead wood is out of Anfield n there worth a celebration
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1