The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I strongly advise bros to avoid this girl at all costs.

https://sglonelyguys.live/rong-rong-massage/

- Asked for payment upfront.
- Didn't shower together as advertised.
- Didn't strip full nude as advertised.
- Didn't do capped blowjob as advertised. Gave some ridiculous reason about her friend telling her that giving blowjobs with condoms is illegal. WTF???

Worst of all, she didn't even complete jerking me off with the excessive oil she rubbed on my crotch. She asked me to hurry up and wash up because the next customer was on his way.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the MR bro ..she was on my list because of the attractive video

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post

- Didn't do capped blowjob as advertised. Gave some ridiculous reason about her friend telling her that giving blowjobs with condoms is illegal. WTF???

Worst of all, she didn't even complete jerking me off with the excessive oil she rubbed on my crotch. She asked me to hurry up and wash up because the next customer was on his way.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post

Sorry to hear that bro.

I visited her just once. Will not return to visit her. Why?

-rushed job
-cbj? Crap bj more like it! Put in mouth less than 5sec and just hj all the way
-doesn’t bathe with/for you
-bathroom state was bad
-not those who work hard to make your money worth. I’m not saying work excessively hard, just don’t treat us bros as carrots! Our money doesn’t drop from the sky!
-massage is crap again

total disgrace to pro MLs

Ps: I don’t mince my words when I meet bad MLs.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
And to the zapper because I spell boops wrongly ...... you are perfectionist.

I’m retired from points exchange. Walk 1 round can get back the miserable 4 points you can offer.
Thanks to the bros who gave me points.
Appreciated.

I just want to post frank FR to return the kindness many nice laojiao had shown.

I can understand the zap system.
But to zap for wrong spelling, you better fucking be a saint.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Another #throwback

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 03-07-2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Franco_Barsei

Another #throwback[/QUOTE]

Looks like Emma baby.
She plays the game very well.
She comes back, she will get it from me.

Last edited by GeylangSamster; 03-07-2020 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Looks like Emma baby.
She plays the game very well.
She comes back, she will get it from me.
What do you mean play the game well?
Old 02-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Massage bed still there.
oh so still have nice
Old 02-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

FR for aimee
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 on the smaller side, for me is +1
Boobs: 8/10
Massage 9/10 if you need a good hard massage +1
Sensual: 8/10 +1 as i didn't feel the rush or impatience feeling
RTM: Yes
And yes the bed is still there.

And if got no reply maybe is just that day already no slot available, experience before. Or maybe is your record smelly smelly already... lastly if no record then you need to do investment already, cannot straight go those hot pick one.
Some of them their time slot very fast taken up also, cannot think for 1 to 5 minutes one...
Old 02-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
FR for aimee
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 on the smaller side, for me is +1
Boobs: 8/10
Massage 9/10 if you need a good hard massage +1
Sensual: 8/10 +1 as i didn't feel the rush or impatience feeling
RTM: Yes
And yes the bed is still there.

And if got no reply maybe is just that day already no slot available, experience before. Or maybe is your record smelly smelly already... lastly if no record then you need to do investment already, cannot straight go those hot pick one.
Some of them their time slot very fast taken up also, cannot think for 1 to 5 minutes one...
Wah FR are looking better and better, i have high hopes for her!
Old 02-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
But bro, i say first ah!! this is my personal review. so you must +/- for yourself ok?
Old 02-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What do you mean play the game well?
I’ll put it this way, she knows how to protect herself, make her customer yearn for more, and return for more.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
oh so still have nice
Yes.
Enjoy, Ahau.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I’ll put it this way, she knows how to protect herself, make her customer yearn for more, and return for more.
True that.

Gets wet easily too.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Barry bro, one word of advice.
If she is wearing a mini, while walking to you know where, don’t you ever slide your hands under the mini.
Else, your session will end there, likely

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1