The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trick your GF to have sex with other guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
Lol you’re more drama than those girls on TikTok sia
Sorry I am an old man, I don't know any of this TikTok shit other than it is a Communist China propaganda spy tool and good luck to all the yuppie Gen Z/Alphas caught up in it.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
I think they also treated u like some gigglo or sex slave maybe from their perspective.

Sekali they act virgin
First time I fucked them, there was blood spotting from the hymen being broken. And in any case, they know full well that I'm not someone who actually gives a shit about whether a girl is a virgin or not when we date, so why try to pretend that they are one? The irony of life is it gives you the exact opposite of what you want/wish for. I always said I prefer dating older women when I was younger, end up all my exes were younger than me. I said it didn't matter to me whether a girl is a virgin or not, end up fate had the first and third ex I dated be virgins.

I was no sex slave to them either. How to be one to them when all three of them had daddy issues stemming from their single parent family and childhood upbringing? And you think trying to insult me by saying my exes treated me like a gigolo is an insult? I should be flattered if a girl sees me as a gigolo, do you know how much harder it is for guys to be recognised by girls as being good in sex than the other way around?

Enough derailment. Bye.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
First time I fucked them, there was blood spotting from the hymen being broken. And in any case, they know full well that I'm not someone who actually gives a shit about whether a girl is a virgin or not when we date, so why try to pretend that they are one? The irony of life is it gives you the exact opposite of what you want/wish for. I always said I prefer dating older women when I was younger, end up all my exes were younger than me. I said it didn't matter to me whether a girl is a virgin or not, end up fate had the first and third ex I dated be virgins.

I was no sex slave to them either. How to be one to them when all three of them had daddy issues stemming from their single parent family and childhood upbringing? And you think trying to insult me by saying my exes treated me like a gigolo is an insult? I should be flattered if a girl sees me as a gigolo, do you know how much harder it is for guys to be recognised by girls as being good in sex than the other way around?

Enough derailment. Bye.
I enjoyed what you had written

Thanks for sharing
Old 22-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Why so emo dey? Just fuck and move on la

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

Enough derailment. Bye.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Though not trick, but knew of a girl who frequented Devil's Bar last time. Ah lian who was a bit slow in thinking (drugs fried the brain I think). Famous plk in our group, heavily shared among my friends (not me though).

Looks wise, very skinny face, tall, long gold re-bonded hair, always wear tube top with a jacket, short mini skirt.

I still can remember her then bf (one of the friends in the group) asked her if she ok with gangbang (it was his fantasy or something), then we went to a hotel in geylang with the 5 of us (4 guys and 1 girl).

Messy as fuck, I almost couldn't stand with my friends all naked around. LOL. The bf was oddly standing behind mostly looking at her getting fuck by us. Anyway I was the only one who wore a condom, as everyone was just filling her hole up.
Wait what the fuck? "Anyway I was the only one who wore a condom, as everyone was just filling her hole up"

You mean your other friends fucked her raw? Got creampie? The bf is a cuck? Just watch his bros creampie his gf? In the end did the bf end up marrying her? Damn....
Old 27-03-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Wait what the fuck? "Anyway I was the only one who wore a condom, as everyone was just filling her hole up"

You mean your other friends fucked her raw? Got creampie? The bf is a cuck? Just watch his bros creampie his gf? In the end did the bf end up marrying her? Damn....
You sound very familiar with the scene bro. You sure you’re not the bf or the anus receiving sperm?
Old 27-03-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
You sound very familiar with the scene bro. You sure you’re not the bf or the anus receiving sperm?
Well, I think I know you're the bf. I know you actually enjoy watching the guys since you're gay. The girl is just a tool for you to see the guys, no?
Old 27-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Well, I think I know you're the bf. I know you actually enjoy watching the guys since you're gay. The girl is just a tool for you to see the guys, no?
No bro, we all know what’s your true desires. I’ll spit in your mouth and then cum up your button nose
Old 27-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:

She was a famous plk in the group, so don't think anyone was really interested in a serious enough relationship with her.

The bf was just one of the group guys who was her bf at that time. Almost every guy that we knew was her "ex bf" (except me LULZ)

Yes, everyone f**ked her raw that day...
No, my friend didn't marry her.

She was one of the few girls in the group being shared around during that time... It was messy in the group, everyone was f**king each other gf in some point or another.

The group believed that "兄弟如手足,女人如衣服" very strongly, which made me leave the group subsequently (they wanted to share my then poly gf which made me annoyed)
Old 27-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
She was a famous plk in the group, so don't think anyone was really interested in a serious enough relationship with her.

The bf was just one of the group guys who was her bf at that time. Almost every guy that we knew was her "ex bf" (except me LULZ)

She was one of the few girls in the group being shared around during that time... It was messy in the group, everyone was f**king each other gf in some point or another.

The group believed that "兄弟如手足,女人如衣服" very strongly, which made me leave the group subsequently (they wanted to share my then poly gf which made me annoyed)
Damn...that is kinda mess up....
Old 28-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Whatever happen to her anyway?
Old 28-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Whatever happen to her anyway?
The last I know, she was into this guy in the group who took her as a "gf".

The guy treated her quite badly (beating her, living off her - she worked as a hostess in one of the nightclubs in Chinatown). Didn't really keep in contact with the group, and it has been almost 20yrs?

BUT from what I heard from other friends, there was a twist to this. So the girl was like totally committed to him when he was abusing her, but when he started to get serious... she went back and let 2 of the group guys to f**k her... (then the rest I not sure...)
Old 28-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Why not share your poly gf? You got feelings for
Her ah??
Quote:

Old 30-03-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The last I know, she was into this guy in the group who took her as a "gf".

The guy treated her quite badly (beating her, living off her - she worked as a hostess in one of the nightclubs in Chinatown). Didn't really keep in contact with the group, and it has been almost 20yrs?

BUT from what I heard from other friends, there was a twist to this. So the girl was like totally committed to him when he was abusing her, but when he started to get serious... she went back and let 2 of the group guys to f**k her... (then the rest I not sure...)
"he started to get serious".......serious as in what? The relationship or the abuse got serious?
Old 05-04-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post

she trust the wrong guy !!!
Lol

If the guy is a bangala worker

She sure cries
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1