The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2006, 10:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

this morning wake up...having this bad feeling that Chelsea will lose to Liverpool tml.

Old 16-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
this morning wake up...having this bad feeling that Chelsea will lose to Liverpool tml.

Fret not..that means..WE'LL win bro!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 16-09-2006, 10:45 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chelsea look to send out early message (which i doubt so...have this bad feeling...)

Despite Sunday’s clash with Liverpool being the 12th meeting between the clubs in only two years, the Chelsea players will be looking at just another set of opponents on the Stamford Bridge pitch.
Familiarity may breed all sorts of emotion but Frank Lampard insists nothing will take the focus away from the three points available at the end of the game.
“We are not going to get caught up in rivalries, it is just about trying to win another game. Points at this stage are just as important as points at the latter stage,” he said, speaking to Chelsea’s official radio partner Smooth FM 102.2.
“It is extraordinary how many times we have played but we can’t get away from playing them in the league, we have to play them twice.”
“It is early in the season but games against your rivals are important. We have both lost games recently and we’ll both be determined not to lose any more because even at this early stage, you do not want to fall too far away from the leaders.”
John Terry agrees about the benefit of early wins over title rivals.

“When we beat Man U early a couple of years ago it set the tone and getting these big ones out the way, especially if we win, other teams looking in take notice.”
Lampard continues: “There a lot of competition this year and Liverpool have lost a local derby against Everton which is a really tough game. People expect them and us to win every game but it is not that simple.

“We know each other well and when they come here, they do not want to concede us too much space. That is how it has panned out at the Bridge in recent years. I expect we will get another one of these games.”

All these seems to be the bad omens....(red highlighted)
Old 16-09-2006, 10:49 PM

Exclamation Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

CHELSEA GAME WON'T DECIDE TITLE

Rafael Benitez has dismissed claims that the Chelsea game on Sunday is a must win affair for Liverpool and has insisted there is a long way to go before the Premiership title race is decided.

"I'm surprised so many people are saying if we lose, the title will be impossible," claimed a bemused Benitez. "I know if that happens, people will say we have no chance, and if we win they'll say we are in a race. It's still too early for this.

"Last year we won one of the first six league games but finished the season with 82 points and came third. This time, I wouldn't be surprised if a team with 75 points finished first.

"The Premiership is much stronger this year and a lot of club have improved. All the top clubs may have more problems.

"Last season Chelsea won many games, but I don't think it will be so easy for anyone this time. More teams will beat each other, and already some of the top teams are having difficulties at the start of the season.

"I promise you I am not looking at the table now, after just three games. The time to analyse the table is in another two months, and then you will see how the team is progressing.

"You never know whether it's a good or bad time to play them until after the game. It's never easy playing two games in a week, but at least we've been able to train with the players, talk to them and analyse things. That's better than our preparations for last week.

"Maybe after the result in PSV, our confidence is better. It's a big test for us, but we can be sure the motivation of the players going into the game is really good.

"These are the games the players like to play. They want to show we are strong and improve the results against the top sides in the Premiership.

"Last season we had problems in the league games against them and we want to do much better.

"We've done a good job against them in the cup and now we want to do the same in the Premiership. The cup is always different. Both teams know there can be no draw, and it makes a difference to the tactical approach. It's a different type of game in the Premiership, with different problems."

meaning Liverpool will go into this clash with an calm and open-mind...which i think/feel this way Liverpool will be VERY dangerous!!!
Old 18-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
meaning Liverpool will go into this clash with an calm and open-mind...which i think/feel this way Liverpool will be VERY dangerous!!!
Calm and open mind they may have had, but we had DROGBA!

And besides, Liverpool are a cup team. Not a bad thing, but let's face it -- they only turn on the juice nowadays when there's a cup at hand. Maybe 30 years ago it was different, but it's a new Liverpool.

ManU and the Arse are the only serious contenders for the Premiership. ManU took a beating today, and the Arse took a beating the past 4 games.

I seriously doubt that Liverpool has the consistency to handle the Premiership. They can be an incredible team for one match for sure -- just look at the 05 Champions League final or the 06 FA Cup final. But over the full 10 months? I don't think so.
Old 18-09-2006, 04:24 AM

Thumbs up Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 0

Chelsea (4-1-2-1-2) Cech; Boulahrouz (Ferreira 71), Carvalho, Terry (c), A Cole 61; Makelele; Essien, Lampard; Ballack; Drogba (Kalou 90+4), Shevchenko (Robben 64).

Scorer Drogba (42).

Sent-off Ballack.

Booked Boulahrouz, Drogba, Cech.

Livepool (4-4-2) Reina; Finnan, Carragher, Agger, Warnock (Aurelio 51); Pennant, Sissoko, Alonso, Gerrard (c); Bellamy (Crouch 78), Kuyt.

Booked Sissoko, Warnock.
Old 18-09-2006, 09:33 AM

Here, i would like to present my own Man Of The Match to this Khalid ‘The Cannibal’ Boulahrouz

He simply cut -off all lines from Gerrad's play and supplies, which i personally contained Liverpool in a very effective way.

Kudos to this hard-takling defender!! EPL's strikers : Watch out for this guy...he's gonna break your leg!

Here's a previous interview of him.

Boulahrouz: Tough-tackling Premiership appeals to me

Any player who has earned the nickname ‘The Cannibal’ during his career is unlikely to feel intimidated by the hurly-burly of the famously physical Premiership. Chelsea’s newest defender Khalid Boulahrouz is looking forward to getting in amongst the thick of it.

He watched Chelsea’s weekend win against Man City knowing he was to put pen to paper on a three-year contract just a few minutes after the final whistle. He hopes English football will suit him well.

“I played in the German league and I had a little bit of problem with the referees,” he admitted to Chelsea TV after signing. “I hope it will be different in the Premier League because I saw the game and many times it was very aggressive. Tackling - I love it!”

Many English football fans will only know Boulahrouz for his part in the record-breaking card frenzy that was Holland versus Portugal in the World Cup. A more detailed introduction to the player is therefore overdue. The player himself provides it.

"The last couple of years I have played central defender and that is the position that I love. It is the position where I can show all my qualities but right-sided defender is not a problem for me.

“I can read the game before the ball is played and my speed is quite good. Technically I think I am okay and tactics are also important for a defender.”

News of the transfer from Hamburg didn’t reach the public domain until Chelsea announced an agreement on a fee on Friday evening. Chief executive Peter Kenyon comments on the deal.

“This is one that happened under the radar and quickly. We had been looking at various options, this one came up and we decided to move quickly.

“He is not a direct replacement for anyone. We have moved players out this season and our squad will remain at the same sort of size.”

The purchase of a 24 year-old means that on balance, summer shopping has been from the younger end of the market.

“Our overall philosophy hasn’t changed,” insists Kenyon. “We took two unbelievable opportunities with Shevchenko and Ballack, and they will add great experience to what is becoming a fantastic squad. That will be more than balanced by Kahlid’s signing plus Kalou and Mikel.”
Old 19-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

No, i am not a Chelsea fan...... but i am really and totally a Huge Admirer of the 'Special One' Jose Mourinho

He is down to earth, straight shoot, not afraid to speak his mind, tactically far more superior than 80% of the EPL managers and has balls of steel...

Last Sunday nite.... he even hugged the 4th official.... haha, what a character. Can't help but love the guy man... simply put he is so differrent and definitely shocking to the typical 'pompous prawn sandwich eating' English fan

Am certain that if he stays on.... he'll eclipse Sir Alex Ferguson's record (m ManU fan lor)

Cheerz & Good Luck to ur season Chelseans
asiancigar

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 19-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
W1nn3r deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyW1nn3r deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chelsea will beat every team hands down !!
Old 20-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kochie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1nn3r
Chelsea will beat every team hands down !!
aham,
bro W1nn3r, it's good tat Chelsea had played well recently. However, it's Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd that had GREAT history of their clubs. I must say tat Chelsea is still looking good & played well currently under Jose. Every true football fans has the right to support the club or players they love. As such, your comments will only make u look like a fan who had jumped onto Chelsea's wagon when they r winning... hmm... tat doesn't looks good.

Let's us all enjoy the Beautiful game together & STOP being EXTREME...
Sex is like McDonald's "I'm loving it..."

Sex is like Samsung "Everyone's Invited..."
Old 25-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like Frank is back on form -- forget the penalty, that second goal was great!
Old 25-09-2006, 11:34 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Chelsea is way too strong for the others in term of players. They should make a hat-trick of EPL titles. Their rivals

Man Utd - Not strong enough to mould a serious challenge
Arsenal - Too inconsistent
Liverpool - Too inconsistent
Old 25-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Chelsea is way too strong for the others in term of players. They should make a hat-trick of EPL titles. Their rivals

Alamak u forgot to put in Portsmouth. They 'sibei tock gong' siah

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Alamak u forgot to put in Portsmouth. They 'sibei tock gong' siah

SC
They Tock Gong...but lose to Bolten 0-1......let's see how long they can last..hehehe.....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 27-09-2006, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper

yeah... i think so too.
the depth is there. however i think Jose's aim for this season is not only on EPL... he's much greedier...he wants the CL title....think Real Madrid can compete with them after the 5-1 thrashing on Kiev.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1