The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Forget about this first, it is difficult to get... stay a few years then consider this.

PM me for more details.[/QUOTE]

Sure and this coming march trip maybe can provide details to me.
Old 23-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post

Sure and this coming march trip maybe can provide details to me.
I very scare of u... later lao sai again. Told u dun take too much different juices....
Old 23-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I very scare of u... later lao sai again. Told u dun take too much different juices....
becoz no take enough juices then lao sai...
Old 23-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can do it in BKK. A lot of ppl come into BKK with 30 days or 90 days visa then get work permit and change visa to 1 year multiple entries visa in BKK.
Yes, only in Bangkok you can switch from tourist visa to a non O (marriage, student or retire visa), where like in CM I cannot switch and need to go thai embassy in orchard or other neighbouring countries like Laos, KL etc to apply for non O first and continue with Thailand immigration office.

As for register marriage in Thai actually no need, once he ROM in sg is consider done and also recognise in Thailand. He just need to go to the city office where his wife stay and update his ROM status (ROM cert to get official translation to Thai) and will get a copy of thai document stating their marriage status. This govt city office can ask his wife to check directly will be easier.
Old 23-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

As for register marriage in Thai actually no need, once he ROM in sg is consider done and also recognise in Thailand. He just need to go to the city office where his wife stay and update his ROM status (ROM cert to get official translation to Thai) and will get a copy of thai document stating their marriage status. This govt city office can ask his wife to check directly will be easier.
Krup pii, what I meant was those who decides to register marriage in Thailand then have to go thru all those mentioned earlier. If married in SG then just have to update status in hometown.
Old 23-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
becoz no take enough juices then lao sai...
NNKC, still not enough, u remember how many gers sat with us or not? U guys had the most gers there.
Old 23-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Ya my wife was told to go to some office in Cheang Wattana
But problem now is my original SG ROM cert is in BKK while im in SG now
Should have leave it in SG....
I will be moving to Thailand in mid of Mar, entering as 30days tourist visa
Do you guys think the below steps are ok

1 - enter Thailand via 30days tourist visa
2 - translate my SG rom cert in bkk (will ask my wife to find out where can)
3 - bring translated Ministry of Foreign Affairs in bkk for verification
4 - go to cheang wattana to apply for the the Visa O thai spouse (will get wife to call and confirm the needed doc, I already have the thai bank account with the necessary fund)
5 - As I will stay in the southern at Burma bother, only have a few days in bkk.. if cannot get the visaO thai spouse in 1st trip.. then I think I will go to Burma to renew the 30days visa

Cheers
Old 23-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Thanks bro Happyman007 for your info
so does it mean we do not need to have our ROM cert translated, that the translation can be done directly at the city office?
Or we still need to get it officially translated before going to the city office?
Do you know where the translation can be done?
Old 23-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
Thanks bro Happyman007 for your info
so does it mean we do not need to have our ROM cert translated, that the translation can be done directly at the city office?
Or we still need to get it officially translated before going to the city office?
Do you know where the translation can be done?
Need to translate and best is to get a bkk law firm to do all this for you and u have better understanding how to do it, instead of asking and getting info from a sex forum which may or may not be reliable. I use to use sunbelt bkk which u can search from google for their price and procedure, and ask all you need to know from a professional lawyer is better.

Now i told u sunbelt law firm, wait some idiot say I stealth agent getting commission and scam people by recommending law firm. KNN....new year i try not to curse that idiot, just dun push his luck too far with me.
Old 23-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

5555 ok understood bro happyman007
no worries, my wife is calling up the respective department in Thailand as well
but u should know how the government works there, never seem to get the full picture from them.
so im thinking to get some direction here as I think this is nothing new for many bros here and many have being thro this stage as well
Old 24-02-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
, my wife is calling up the respective department in Thailand as well
but u should know how the government works there, never seem to get the full picture from them.
so im thinking to get some direction here as I think this is nothing new for many bros here and many have being thro this stage as well
As per my earlier advice, if u are doing all these without engaging law firm or visa agent then call MFA Thailand straight to get the requirements......... If u are engaging a law firm or visa agent then they will tell u wat u nid.......... I did my non immi O without photo of me my ex-wife and her family in front of her house showing the house no but a friend of mine had to submit tis photo as part of supporting doc.......... Diff people diff requirements tis is how it works here so juz go with one source......... Paperwork can be real pain in the ass here in Thailand so engaging a law firm or visa agent would help definitely......... I used a visa agent............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-02-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Can someone advise me this..

I bought a TrueMov prepaid card and bought the 299 baht package for 1 week usage. This card, I bought it on 14/2. Does anyone know what is the expiry date? I tried plugging it into my phone but it seems that, unlike my Telkomsel Simpati where roaming is automatically turned on, roaming for TrueMov is not turned on. And, hence, I can't check using *123# (?).

Thanks...

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 24-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Can someone advise me this..

I bought a TrueMov prepaid card and bought the 299 baht package for 1 week usage. This card, I bought it on 14/2. Does anyone know what is the expiry date? I tried plugging it into my phone but it seems that, unlike my Telkomsel Simpati where roaming is automatically turned on, roaming for TrueMov is not turned on. And, hence, I can't check using *123# (?).

Thanks...
TrueMov Prepaid Card bought at BKK airport does not have auto-roaming when you are not in Thailand. You can only check it when you have the True Network at Thailand and by pressing #123#. It will show you the balance amount and expiry date of the simcard.
Old 24-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
TrueMov Prepaid Card bought at BKK airport does not have auto-roaming when you are not in Thailand. You can only check it when you have the True Network at Thailand and by pressing #123#. It will show you the balance amount and expiry date of the simcard.
Bro

Thanks.. I only realized that it didn't have global roaming turned on when I tried to check yesterday. Hence, was trying to ask if any seniors here know the standard expiry date for such prepaid cards. IIRC, it used to be able to top up and have a 1 year validity period before expiration. Not sure if it's the same case now...

Bro, global roaming lah... auto-roaming is only when we go massage and our hands start getting naughty.. lol..

Thanks...

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 24-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bro

Thanks.. I only realized that it didn't have global roaming turned on when I tried to check yesterday. Hence, was trying to ask if any seniors here know the standard expiry date for such prepaid cards. IIRC, it used to be able to top up and have a 1 year validity period before expiration. Not sure if it's the same case now..
Thanks...
Every 50 bht u top up n will extend for a additional mth. U try to top up 50 bht a day, when u topped up for 3 days.. u will have 3 mths extention valid on ur sim card

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1