The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile 100 GF feeling `Anqi` to intro

Anqi was introduced to me by one of my fren. He told me tat tis China babe has loss quite a some of money due to some investment back in China. Now she needed money urgently, cos her Mum in China is badly ill.
Met her today at L81. To my surprise she is a real beauty. Never thought of will get to bonk such a beautiful girl. She told me tat tis is her first time doing ‘tis’ to earn money.
She really got no choice and hope tat by tis way she can settle her money problem ASAP. She is very shy girl and I can feel tat she is scare. Maybe is her first time doing ‘tis’ to earn money ba. We chit chat for nealy 40 mins, telling me abt her problem. She dun even dare to take a sit throughout e talking. Very gentle and soft lady. She requested me to take e shower first, as she is too shy even to take off her clothes infront of me. She even wear back her bra & panties aft her bathing. For tat I laughed & told her tat anyway I’m gonna see her naked aft all. Haa… lie cover wif blanket over her head, I hold her hand to careless my shalf. She was so shy till dun even dare to take a look at my big john. By touching her 2 handful of nice round firm breast wif brown nipples then she started getting more and more relax. Slowly I unhooked her bra slide down her bra strip and gif her a good lick on her nipples. Frm there can feel tat she is horny now. While sucking her small nice nipples, I started attacking her pussy wif my finger. She is wet even before I finger her. Roll down her sexy panties and gif her a good fingering. Can see tat she love it very much, very wet juicy pussy wif soft real sexy moan. Put my hard rod beside her mouth and she started bolwing me like no tml. Wif her soft moan while bolwing me, I almost CIM. Quickly put on my helmet and gif her a turbo ramp. At every moment her pussy was fill wif juice. Aft 10mins of bonking I cum. I think we both cum at e same time, cos she was hugging so tight and her pussy was even wetter wif her muscle squeezing my rod. Asked her tat did she cum and she ran quickly into e bath rm. We both rested awhile and she started telling me abt her personal problem again. Frm her talking can see tat she is telling e truth and are really facing money problem. Felt so bad for her, poor lady. She almost cried out while talking. Hai…..
Left wif 30mins, tis time round she no more scare and shy. Giving me a soft bj and I finger her again. Still as wet as e first round. Tis time we got more pattern & also becos is my 2nd time tats why can tahan longer. Hmmmm…. Love to see her cow ride on me, squeezing her 2 nice breast seeing them jumping and also enjoy looking at her shiok sexy expression. Her cum juice was covering my balls, can imagine tat how wet is she. Rock and bonk for 15mins and we both cum again. She told me tat she really enjoyed e whole session. Me too of cos. Haa…
Times up and we both pack up and go. Pay her $100 and a $30 tips. She really give me a very great GF feeling. Athought not much service frm her but for me I think out there can hardly find a girl tat can gif me such a feel. Hugged me tigthy and a kiss goodbye.
Will definely RTF next weekend.

She is a real good fresh gem. Inexperience lady but will try her best on bed. Frm the way she behave can really see tat she is not in tis line before.
Bros here who are looking for a lady tat can gif a 100% GF feeling here can support support her. For wat I know she will go back to her hometown in Dec. Bros here who are interested in her pls do make a appointment wif her ASAP. Some more while she is still fresh. She told me she only accept Chinese. Sorry Bros here if you are not. “,)~~

I’m not getting any good things frm her. Just feel tat good gem must share and also hope tat by posting tis can help her in her debt ba.

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (very lady looks)
Body – 8.5/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Weight – Slim wif no tummy
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Rate $100 2hrs 2shots (rm not included, own condoms)
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – MUST MUST MUST FAST FAST FAST

Bros here who are interested pls do PM me for her contact k
Will reply PM ASAP.
Enjoy while she is still fresh.
Cheers`
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 100 GF feeling `Anqi` to intro

hi bro BigGY`,can pm her ctc.Your recommended one sure power aft qianer and zhiyu...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skyewalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS,

Please PM Anqi contact pls? Will post FR. Thks
Old 02-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Seems gd care to share???
Old 02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Like girl with GFE... Dun mind can share? Cheers

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sytbalckdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS read your FR also buay tahan.

Care to share contact?
Thanks
Old 02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bluegem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Ts, I had juz pm you ,hopefully u get back to me her ctc.

Thanks
Old 02-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doll_rumiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,Bro.

Can share me this nice Gem? Thanks
Old 02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

looks like TS has found an uncut gem....

have fun..and be safe
Old 03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

BigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigGY` is a living Saint! - you won't find better

has already PM out her contact to many of e Bros here

just talk to her on e phone
told me tat she hav met 2 Bros here today
dun think she will wan to hav too many customers in a day ba
so hope tat Bros here will cherish it if U hav e slot wif her

enjoy her while she is still very fresh
Bros who r interested pls do PM me for her contact k
will reply PM ASAP ",)~~
Old 03-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
davidsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i very keen to know her, can share her contact ?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

spoken to Anqi just now
was told tat she has already met few of e Bros here
and said tat Bros here treated her nice and well
she is getting more familar into 'tis' and she will try her best to gif better services to Bros here

Bros here who R interested pls do PM me for her contact now k
she will be back to her hometown in Tianjin China in mid of Dec 08
so like I say make it a fast one, try her while she is still here & fresh

will reply PM ASAP
enjoy~~
Old 05-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
ultrashiok ultrashiok ultrashiok

Tried to arranged a session with Anqi yesterday lunch time but it seems she doesnt start work so early.

TS, any idea about her working hours? Tks bro.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Tried to arranged a session with Anqi yesterday lunch time but it seems she doesnt start work so early.

TS, any idea about her working hours? Tks bro.

Anqi starts around 1-2 ba
and she seldom wanna work in e night
Old 05-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, does she french ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread