The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hi Bro why not Paradise for you?
tempted to try as my first trip i already stayed in maxi
but when i look at their agoda page, i can't bring myself to like their room
considering that i spent most of my time inside the rooms, i decide not to gamble it. plus i'm planning to persuade maxi masseuse to spend the night with me
paradise doesnt have their own spa right? Granted their location is nearer to massage parlours....
Old 19-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
considering that i spent most of my time inside the rooms, i decide not to gamble it. plus i'm planning to persuade maxi masseuse to spend the night with me
paradise doesnt have their own spa right? Granted their location is nearer to massage parlours....
Hey bro, I yet to explore maxi spa and massage in the hotel during my previous trip. Wonder if you remember the rate and if the masseuse provide full service?
Old 19-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
QazxSW09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Hey bro, I yet to explore maxi spa and massage in the hotel during my previous trip. Wonder if you remember the rate and if the masseuse provide full service?

Maxi spa is small, not worth it. Only hj inside massage shop. Rate is abt ~135k if i rem correctly. Go outside massage shop is cheaper, abt ~60k.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tg Balai 19-09-2017 08:41 PM So I guess you are the "Lazy Spoon Feeder"?
Another no balls zapper.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazxSW09 View Post
Maxi spa is small, not worth it. Only hj inside massage shop. Rate is abt ~135k if i rem correctly. Go outside massage shop is cheaper, abt ~60k.
Thanks for the info bro. I know there's many massage shops within maxi around. For sure will go explore soon
Old 19-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i visited balai once. tried their massage in the massage palours along "one of the stretch". massage was quite good as i opted for a milf but for a 90min massage, it cut short to 60mins and tried to persuade me for a special. tried another one for 60mins, same thou massage was quite good, it was way too short. eventually, i told myself better just for for foot reflexology . thats the only massage palour which can massage and smoke at the same time hahaha... never happened in thai or philippines.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

any bros planning for a trip this friday morning? dont mind if i can tag along just for a 好照应? since there is language barrier, i dont feel quite comfy to cheong alone. thanks.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tg Balai 19-09-2017 10:21 PM How to be a zapper with balls?
Another no balls zapper.

One by one the gang members come out.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tg Balai 19-09-2017 11:39 PM Nobody cares about your petty drama. Stop posting rubbish here. Nothing useful to say then just keep quiet. I wish more ppl will zap you so that you will learn some respect.
Hahaha only the moderator or boss has such hypocrisy.

Want people show you respect then start by not zapping anonymously!
At least you have my respect on that by having some balls!
Old 19-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can the MP let their girl come to our room for massage?
Old 20-09-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wakco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi There,

does anybody have a English Speaking driver to show me around in Tg Balai this Saturday 23 Sep 2017?

can PM me
Old 20-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yes, in balai you can always call out.
In batam you hv to be regular..
hotel have to be nearby....
Also you need to take the vip package.++++.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, the room in Hotel Paradise is similar to Aston in layout. Maybe just a tiny bit smaller? HP also have bathtub. Can relax and shower with your cewek.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is MP the same as normal massage joints? I ever asked a massage girl to come to my room for my 1st trip. She also said she usually gets called to hotels for massage.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Bro, the room in Hotel Paradise is similar to Aston in layout. Maybe just a tiny bit smaller? HP also have bathtub. Can relax and shower with your cewek.
Paradise Hotel is old and they never upgrade the rooms.
Room size acceptable.
Stayed 3 times this year in their only suite room.
It's much bigger compare to Aston Suite but everything in room seems to be worn out.
So I still stick to Aston.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1