The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex maniac View Post
lol mod also kpkb leow!
dude,

do you want the thread to talk who zapped or kena zapped...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Hi, planning a noob trip with a group of friends from 13th oct to 15th oct. Since this would be our first trip, can all seniors and old bird share some tips. I did read through some post and most would recommend staying in Aston. Beside this where can we stay? And can someone share which villa should we visit and what are the damages like? I don't want to spoil the market. At night where can we party and drink? Where to get massage ? Thanks in advance.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Need contact for driver as well. Most likely 4-5 pax
Old 21-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
afternoon go hear say no worm liao
probably better to go sat morning, after more rest from work also.
He doesn't has a choice.
His girl kah pager no stop.
Telling him " if you dont show up on friday, you can book me on saturday but cannot touch me"
Old 21-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
He doesn't has a choice.
His girl kah pager no stop.
Telling him " if you dont show up on friday, you can book me on saturday but cannot touch me"
men must hv abundance mindset...your gal dun want...the next gal maybe better...never be weak and agree...thiese are whores that ply their trade...fark them and be done with...no further action..

been said that Balai is a simple place...reach change money then go villa select a whore...fark...depart...

Old 21-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Exclamation Re: Tg Balai

Sorry, can someone share the contact for kofa?
Old 21-09-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwli84 View Post
I don't want to spoil the market.
There is actually nothing as spoilt market.
If the girl treats you well, then you want tip her more, are you spoiling market??
If she play punk on you, then don't tip a single ribu.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
men must hv abundance mindset...your gal dun want...the next gal maybe better...never be weak and agree...thiese are whores that ply their trade...fark them and be done with...no further action..

been said that Balai is a simple place...reach change money then go villa select a whore...fark...depart...
It was just a joke on Bro Tyral.
He kept returning because he like the place.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, no worries...I knew was a joke...just wan to remind chiongster...these gals are whores...they may already have thousands of farks...

Old 21-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, just joking from bro kengng only. She didn't give me crap so far. That's why I will like to RTF her again but problem is I lost her number by accident.

Nice place, good driver, good hotel, good food, good fk even the cashier girl at the supermarket smile so sweetly everytime I go(maybe laugh at carrothead) plus everytime can be millionaire there can sing the 一百万 song in my heart what is not to like
Old 21-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro, no worries...I knew was a joke...just wan to remind chiongster...these gals are whores...they may already have thousands of farks...
Yes, duly noted on the whore part. Being in the scene for quite awhile already have learnt my lesson from a local FL last time. Thank you for the advise bro Hurricane it is always in my heart to try not to kana kc trap.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

16 Sep - 17 Sep 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

Met up at Harbourfront ferry terminal with my usual cheong buddy with his friend and I brought bro Chiochio1 for his maiden trip.

Malaysia ferry reached earlier, it was a wet morning. We made our way to hotel, changed our money(SGD1:IDR9820), and arrived Villa shortly only to see a stretch of vehicles lining up, I know we had to do this quick. Our group gradually dispersed and prices were starting at 1.3m due to Malaysia holiday. Saw SYTs in few houses, which means it is a good time to visit Balai.

Decided to RTF my beloved SYT as she came hugging when she saw me and I yearn for that GFE. She rushed to pack her bag so that she can follow me back already which I was not prepared for. Chose our girls and told them to come at 12pm while we went off for sumptuous BKT lunch.

We stayed at L's room and the ceweks arrived shortly, off we went for OTOT.

M******
Damage: 1m + 150k tips

In room we were stripped each other while kissing and hugging. In our birthday suits we head to the showers. She soaps my body, massages your head and does some rub and tug on my hard-on dick. Reciprocated with nipples licking and I hinted her to kneel for BBBJ. She smiled shyly and eventually sucked me good. All I can say her BBBJ skills has improved and she knows how to turn up the momentum but not enough to make me cum as she likes to catch her breath between seconds of BBBJ.

Back to bed, she practised her BBBJ until I felt its time to bang her. Brought her towards me, she took in my dick and started riding me. Pushed her down for missionary and the way her body reacted as I was pumping her showed she enjoyed the sex as much as I did. More sex at spoon, doggy and finally back to cowgirl as I turned on turbo mode to thrust her from under and finally came my first shot, heavy load of cum.

Next, we went around shopping and makan, saw few decent looking masseuses that I would call for a morning massage to the room.

Back to room I tried to catch some rest and next thing I know it is dinner time. Ate at Silver River and I always enjoy my favourite plate of delicious gong-gong. Then we went to KTV for late night entertainment.

It was midnight when I got back to the room. After some DFK, she mounted on me and our body moved along with the motion. We did various positions and ended up in lying doggie as I came my second shot there. After some TCSS, we slept with her hugging me like a bear.

Woke up in the morning and aroused her so she knows I am coming for my shot, she helped me to take off her clothes off and it was a long love making and I could not cum. After 40mins of banging, I requested for a HJ and she is an amateur at it. She knew I had a hard time cumming and gave out some naughty moans and that helped to explode my third shot. We showered and she rushed to pack her stuffs as she was late to report back to villa. I sent her off at the main door till her ojek came and met the rest for breakfast. Apologies bros, like previous FR no photo.

Glad the bros enjoyed this trip even though it was a last min decision to visit Balai.
Old 21-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aston MP girls quite chio but price a bit stiff.
Some quite chio only not all...there are still some cmi.
Now you got me curious. Hahaha!

Quote:
Paradise Hotel is old and they never upgrade the rooms.
Room size acceptable.
Stayed 3 times this year in their only suite room.
It's much bigger compare to Aston Suite but everything in room seems to be worn out.
So I still stick to Aston.
It's alright for me, bro kengng. Though the room is older than Aston, both are quite similar in size. One good thing about Paradise is the convenience of going to Food Court for seafood. Want to order drinks also faster as can call botak's shop.
Old 21-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Want to order drinks also faster as can call botak's shop.
Tell botak you are my friend.
Can discount on purchases or he will give a better exchange rate.
Old 21-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
Now you got me curious. Hahaha!
It's alright for me, bro kengng. Though the room is older than Aston, both are quite similar in size. One good thing about Paradise is the convenience of going to Food Court for seafood. Want to order drinks also faster as can call botak's shop.
I will be staying at paradise too, tomorrow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1