The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Don't you know. Here in SBF, if you write negative FR, you will kena shot down or zapped down.

You must learn from some of the Geylang gurus, when they wanna write negative stuff, they change nick

Congratulations on your "open sharing" in sbf!
I beg to differ ... I have ever written negative FRs and I also came across many Snr samsters posted negative FR in the past ... I don't think we were being shot or zapped to moderation per se.

For your info, "open sharing" by certain samsters in general may not necessary be the truth all the time ... it is better you experience it yourself to determine if that particular samsters is telling the truth or is accurate (as his info maybe thru hearsay which may lead to a case of the blind leading the blind). Therefore, a samster FR and/or comment is not considered true/fake until proven.

At the end of the day, FR can only be ones "Map & Compass" ... He still needs to put in effort to achieve his ultimate holy grail.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-09-2017 at 05:18 AM.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I beg to differ ... I have ever written negative FRs and I also came across many Snr samsters posted negative FR in the past ... I don't think we were being shot or zapped to moderation per se.

For your info, "open sharing" by certain samsters in general may not necessary be the truth all the time ... it is better you experience it yourself to determine if that particular samsters is telling the truth or is accurate (as his info maybe thru hearsay which may lead to a case of the blind leading the blind). Therefore, a samster FR and/or comment is not considered true/fake until proven.

At the end of the day, FR can only be ones "Map & Compass" ... He still needs to put in effort to achieve his ultimate holy grail.
Lol. True in a way, like how some people hearsay from"friends", then the WL looks and boobs also report wrongly. lol. Or came here talking on behalf of "friends". Lol
Old 27-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is just average for most customers

The 2 major flaw of her will be sagged small tits cum loose pussy

But i do understand is due to childbirth

Thats why : one man paradise is another man prison
Bro, I hope you didn't mistaken her for Hui Min. I remember you said Hui Min has sagged tits and has given birth before.

TBH, I am not in the position to comment on Hui Min as I have yet to bonk her. I have only seen her hanging around W06 ... As for Wen Wen ... I have done her for a couple of times ... I don't see any stretched marks on her abdominal area and/or any sign that she has given birth before. I also do not remember she has sagged tits although she only possesses A cup tits. She is a slim and petite lass with feminine curves.

Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Bro, I hope you didn't mistaken her for Hui Min. I remember you said Hui Min has sagged tits and has given birth before.

TBH, I am not in the position to comment on Hui Min as I have yet to bonk her. I have only seen her hanging around W06 ... As for Wen Wen ... I have done her for a couple of times ... I don't see any stretched marks on her abdominal area and/or any sign that she has given birth before. I also do not remember she has sagged tits although she only possesses A cup tits. She is a slim and petite lass with feminine curves.

Cheers!
Yes I am refering to HuiMin @ 16W06 the cousin of Tina
Old 27-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Just like your good FRs might not be true?

What you say is right. There is no right or wrong here. And nobody can stop anyone from writing. It is just a sharing of personal experience. Read it and believe it or not. We don’t have to prove a point here, there’s nothing to gain and it’s not a debating session to determine who wins.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Just like your good FRs might not be true?

What you say is right. There is no right or wrong here. And nobody can stop anyone from writing. It is just a sharing of personal experience. Read it and believe it or not. We don’t have to prove a point here, there’s nothing to gain and it’s not a debating session to determine who wins.
Absolutely, dude!

You have to find up yourself to verify if my FRs are accurate and/or true or not. I don't have to argue or defend myself. If anyone could benefit from my FR, good for him. If he failed to get what I enjoyed, better luck next time and move on ... cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I am refering to HuiMin @ 16W06 the cousin of Tina
OK ... thanks for the clarification. The above guys were actually discussing about Wen Wen and not Hui Min.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK ... thanks for the clarification. The above guys were actually discussing about Wen Wen and not Hui Min.
WW I had once

Hmmm no gfe

Commercial feel

Not my kind of girl
Old 28-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WW I had once

Hmmm no gfe

Commercial feel

Not my kind of girl
Good "open sharing"!
Old 28-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
I beg to differ. Wen Wen is a popular girl of this house. She is friendly and offers fairly good svc to me. I have rtfed her a few times and she does not have the attitude problem.
Quote:
She is just average for most customers

The 2 major flaw of her will be sagged small tits cum loose pussy

But i do understand is due to childbirth

Thats why : one man paradise is another man prison
Floppy Joe, you referring to WW or HM?

You post this way I also think that you are saying WW got sagged tits leh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Floppy Joe, you referring to WW or HM?

You post this way I also think that you are saying WW got sagged tits leh?
I posted clarification Liao lah

You myopia is it

Open eyes big big leh
Old 28-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I posted clarification Liao lah

You myopia is it

Open eyes big big leh
Too many Geylang heroes here.

Must be "considerate" and "kind" in posting.

Say wrongly wait kena fire here and there, quote here and there.

Bang bang bang artillery and air raid.

Lol.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Too many Geylang heroes here.

Must be "considerate" and "kind" in posting.

Say wrongly wait kena fire here and there, quote here and there.

Bang bang bang artillery and air raid.

Lol.
Hmmm...better shut the fuck up huh

The more you posted the problem you invited

Better stick to PM and dont share publicly any info
Old 28-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
WW I had once

Hmmm no gfe

Commercial feel

Not my kind of girl
Finally someone feel the same.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm...better shut the fuck up huh

The more you posted the problem you invited

Better stick to PM and dont share publicly any info
Depends bro. Some people use PM as ammunition to come here bombing

Better beware who you exchange PMs with.

Sometimes, "kind" and "open sharing" person can have PMS leading to oversensitive cock. lol.

Then the cock will come here shoot here and there lor. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1