The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Other people goalkeeper saves them game and point but our goalkeeper is just the opposite.
Fans also agreed!

Reds urge Klopp to make ruthless lineup change for Newcastle clash

Posted by Cameron Hogwood September 27, 2017

Liverpool fans are eager to see Jurgen Klopp make an attacking alteration to his team for Sunday’s Premier League trip to Newcastle.

Many have called for the German to put his faith in Daniel Sturridge in place of the out-of-form Roberto Firmino, who struggled in Tuesday night’s 1-1 Champions League draw with Spartak Moscow.

The Brazilian has, for some time, consolidated his place as Klopp’s preferred central striker, but has recently found himself struggling for goals- much like a lot of his teammates, in truth.

On his 100th appearance for the club, Firmino endured a disappointing evening in Russia consisting of wasted opportunities in front of goal and an uncharacteristically poor touch throughout.

Whilst Sturridge himself squandered great chances to win the game after coming on in the second half, supporters feel it is time to give the Englishman the run of games his bright cameos of late mean he probably deserves.

Klopp’s regular use of Firmino suggests a change is unlikely, although it is something the Reds boss will undoubtedly consider in a demanding period for the No.9.

Here’s what Reds had to say…
Old 27-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Steven Gerrard's Liverpool youngsters suffer defeat to Spartak Moscow

Reds take the lead in Russia but are beaten in UEFA Youth League as they finish with 10 men

BYJAMES PEARCE
14:14, 26 SEP 2017

Conor Masterson was sent off as Liverpool suffered a 2-1 defeat to Spartak Moscow in the UEFA Youth League.

Steven Gerrard's side got off to the perfect start on an artificial pitch in Moscow with Adam Lewis' stunning strike putting them in front.

However, the Polish keeper was helpless when the Reds were carved open again just before the hour mark as this time Rudenko slotted home.

Gerrard took off Edvard Tagseth and put on Bobby Adekanye as the Reds sought an equaliser.

Tempers flared inside the Spartak box with Masterson and Jones among those booked after some pushing and shoving.

It proved costly for Masterson as with 17 minutes to go he collected a second yellow after bringing down Lopatin.

But Aleksandr Rudenko's deflected free-kick soon levelled proceedings and the Russia youth international secured victory with a cool finish in the second half.

Liverpool's hopes of mounting a fightback were effectively dashed when centre-back Masterson got his marching orders after picking up a second booking.

Gerrard named the same XI who hammered Sevilla 4-0 in their UEFA Youth League opener a fortnight earlier.

Rhian Brewster, who has been named in the England squad for next month's Under-17s World Cup, led the line with Curtis Jones on the right, Liam Miller on the left and captain Ben Woodburn in the middle.

The Reds' joy was shortlived as within seven minutes Spartak were level.

Kane was penalised for a trip and Rudenko's 25-yard free-kick deflected off the wall and gave Grabara no chance.

Liverpool responded with Brewster, who had enjoyed little service up to that point, starting to showcase his talent.

The 17-year-old striker went close with a sweet strike which Aleksandr Maksimenko did well to claw behind.

There was a let-off for the Reds on the stroke of half-time. They were caught napping by a corner routine which saw Rudenko drill narrowly wide.

Early in the second half Spartak took control. Petr Volodkin played in Rudenko but Grabara expertly denied him.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

If you agree this vs Spartak Moscow

Player ratings

Liverpool: Karius (6), Alexander-Arnold (7), Lovren (6), Matip (6), Moreno (6), Henderson (6), Can (5), Coutinho (7), Salah (6), Mane (6), Firmino (6)

Subs: Wijnaldum (6), Sturridge (6)
Old 27-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield2017 View Post
If you agree this vs Spartak Moscow

Player ratings

Liverpool: Karius (6), Alexander-Arnold (7), Lovren (6), Matip (6), Moreno (6), Henderson (6), Can (5), Coutinho (7), Salah (6), Mane (6), Firmino (6)

Subs: Wijnaldum (6), Sturridge (6)
Karius (5), Firmino (5), Salah (5)..the rest I agree.
Spartak's goal was Karius fault! He was too slow to react n wall was not organized properly by him. Salah's finishing was poor n Firmino looked lost throughout the match!
Old 27-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Same old problems still around . I am beginning to doubt Klopp's abilities and capabilities . He ain't got no Plan B just like Rodgers . It is going to be a tough season for all Liverpool fans .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

All English teams took 6 points in UCL while Liverpool 2.... with Liverpool attacking tactics, Liverpool only managed 3 goals while the rest managed at least 6 goals and conceded max 1 goal.

Something is wrong but Klopp still dunno...

This weekend, Rafael beats Klopp, my friends and I were thinking who will be the next manager
Old 28-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

City have Kun and Jesus; United have Lukaku and Rashford; Chelsea have Morata; Spurs have Kane; Arsenal have Lacazette.

We need at least one consistent clinical goal poacher CF/striker, just like our above 5 other rivals. Actually Daniel should be good enough but for his injury/health issues. If he can just keep fit and injury free consistently for the rest of the season, Klopp should start with him. Solanke should also be given more chances as well.

I like Firmino but it is clear he is no CF and this 'false No. 9' thinggy ain't going to work out in the long run unless he becomes more clinical in his finishing. Can he, that is the big question? To be fair to Roberto, Salah also needs to be more clinical in his finishing as well.

As for Klopp, he better do some stretching and warm ups of his own before matches, if not he may land up like Valencia's Marcelino pulling a hamstring or even worse
Old 28-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

This weekend, Rafael beats Klopp, my friends and I were thinking who will be the next manager
Klopp got 4 eyes and he still don't know what is wrong. So many people telling him what is wrong but he not responding . Will Klopp be the next manager to be sacked ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I like Firmino but it is clear he is no CF and this 'false No. 9' thinggy ain't going to work out in the long run unless he becomes more clinical in his finishing. Can he, that is the big question? To be fair to Roberto, Salah also needs to be more clinical in his finishing as well.

As for Klopp, he better do some stretching and warm ups of his own before matches, if not he may land up like Valencia's Marcelino pulling a hamstring or even worse
Ah Gong have been saying this all long that the headless chicken does not know how to be a striker . His form had been going down since the international break . Ah Gong also feel that Klopp should give that MCKing and Solanke more chances to play and to prove their worth . Ah Gong don't know why Klopp continues to play the headless chicken when it is obvious he is doing well .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
City have Kun and Jesus; United have Lukaku and Rashford; Chelsea have Morata; Spurs have Kane; Arsenal have Lacazette.

Solanke should also be given more chances as well.
Solanke is not the answer to Liverpool's goal problems.

I am more incline to believe that both Klopp and Rodgers are facing the same difficult at the club which is FSG.

The Group (FSG) have sent out a message to the managers, which is, work with what you have got till Transfer Committee feels a "player" is going to add value to the organization's business model.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Rafael can beat Klopp I will welcome Rafael back as the next Liverpool manager . Getting quite sick of Klopp now. I am now starting to compare Klopp with Rodgers .

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Solanke is not the answer to Liverpool's goal problems.

I am more incline to believe that both Klopp and Rodgers are facing the same difficult at the club which is FSG.

The Group (FSG) have sent out a message to the managers, which is, work with what you have got till Transfer Committee feels a "player" is going to add value to the organization's business model.
Solanke is still and have great potential . Liverpool should give these youngster more chances to develop his craft since that headless chicken confirm a flop .

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
If Rafael can beat Klopp I will welcome Rafael back as the next Liverpool manager . Getting quite sick of Klopp now. I am now starting to compare Klopp with Rodgers .
This, I am with u.... welcome Rafa..
Old 28-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Carlo Ancelotti just sacked by Bayern Munich

Carlo swop for Klopp?!
Old 28-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Carlo swop for Klopp?!
1st Rafa, 2nd Carlo..... Klopp is a big disappointment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1