The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Carlo Ancelotti was axed despite good ratio and 3 titles.
He managed 60 games.
Won 42 while losing 9.
Drew 9 games.

Klopp managed 95 games.
Won 46.
Drew 29 and lost 20.
Worst win ratio than Roy Evans!
Old 29-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

What I would like to see Liverpool to pick up another 3 points . I would also like to see the headless chicken drop to the bench . Hope to also see Gomez in a center back position and Robertson given a chance on the left back . Rafael 's KPI for Newcastle is to keep Newcastle up . What about Klopp ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Klopp is happy with the headless chicken playing as the striker . Ah Gong doubt that Klopp will go to Bayern Munich as Klopp likes the song " You Never Walk Alone " . All the clubs he manages so far plays that song .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Was Ancellotti sacked by Bayern or did he quit?
Some of my passengers were saying he left Bayern because he was approached by an EPL club and he wants to return to the BPL to "prove" that Chelsea was wrong to sack him.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Was Ancellotti sacked by Bayern or did he quit?
Some of my passengers were saying he left Bayern because he was approached by an EPL club and he wants to return to the BPL to "prove" that Chelsea was wrong to sack him.
FoxNews report it was West Ham..... not sure true or not as I never see other newspaper report this news.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
What I would like to see Liverpool to pick up another 3 points . I would also like to see the headless chicken drop to the bench . Hope to also see Gomez in a center back position and Robertson given a chance on the left back . Rafael 's KPI for Newcastle is to keep Newcastle up . What about Klopp ?
Definitely would love to see the Reds get 3 points tomorrow. In fact very important to kick off a new month on winning streak after a poor September. Don't care how we do it either, just get that damn win at St James' Park!

Doubt Klopp shall bench Firmino though, think Roberto probably one of the first names on his list! Would very much like to see Robertson start as well.

As for Klopp's KPI, think minimum should be another top 4 finish.
Old 30-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Current form, 1-4 will be Spurs, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea.... Liverpool and Arsenal smell the exhaust.

Read Liverpool now want to push for Keita to join in Jan. Another MF and he can't play for UCL.
Old 30-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

3 points we must win!
Old 30-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Definitely would love to see the Reds get 3 points tomorrow. In fact very important to kick off a new month on winning streak after a poor September. Don't care how we do it either, just get that damn win at St James' Park!

Doubt Klopp shall bench Firmino though, think Roberto probably one of the first names on his list! Would very much like to see Robertson start as well.

All that matters are the 3 points . The way Liverpool plays they should be trashing other teams . Lets wait and see . I won't be expecting anything much improvement.

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Read Liverpool now want to push for Keita to join in Jan. Another MF and he can't play for UCL.
Doubt he will be coming in January . If he does Liverpool may have to pay extra premium to land him. He can still play in the BPL and the FA Cup .

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

It will be a major disaster if Man Utd wins their 21st BPL title.
They are scoring goals for fun and keeping clean sheets too.
This is a fucked up feeling as a Liverpool fan.
Shit.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Doubt he will be coming in January . If he does Liverpool may have to pay extra premium to land him. He can still play in the BPL and the FA Cup .
Perhaps it may happen at no extra cost if Leipzig don't progress any further in the CL?

We could sure do with a world class player of his standard just for the remainder of our EPL games.

Have a feeling VVD may well be coming to Anfield in January as well
Old 01-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

I hope I can get the chance to play in todays game .
Old 01-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong also truly hope that the team can pick up another 3 points . Don't really care how they play .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong also truly hope that the team can pick up another 3 points . Don't really care how they play .
Dun get heart attack.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1