The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 21-04-2016 at 03:17 AM.
Old 21-04-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-04-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-04-2016, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

Aimee is one of the best looking syts far sweeter than any of the ktv girls. She is such an angel that one of my client has offered 30k on top of huge tips and gifts. I have to pass the offer becos the innocent yet sexy girl wanted a strong young man. Wb take too long to respond and i have to go with the girl requirements.

My little aimee part 2pic

My beautiful angel.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-04-2016, 03:29 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Bros,

Aimee is one of the best looking syts far sweeter than any of the ktv girls. She is such an angel that one of my client has offered 30k on top of huge tips and gifts. I have to pass the offer becos the innocent yet sexy girl wanted a strong young man. Wb take too long to respond and i have to go with the girl requirements.

My beautiful angel.
seriously I dont find she is tat pretty. She looks unnatural, under the knife b4?
Old 21-04-2016, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
seriously I dont find she is tat pretty. She looks unnatural, under the knife b4?
She is a youngest model to take part in china beauty pagent a natural beauty.

My next upcoming model 糖小妹 with boobs far bigger than any of the ktv whores,she at the upper class society of putong shanghai. A true doll.

wb dolls has no match for my dolls in a beauty pagent. He has little pic to show and no fight for my beauty angels. Last but not least why will any dolls fall for an old and ugly lao ah pek like wb.

His bullshit theory and self serving thread has the God of kc frown upon with utter disgust. He should go b to the basics on the art of kcing.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 21-04-2016 at 04:10 AM.
Old 21-04-2016, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

don't feed the troll

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 21-04-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hmm. Maybe beauty is in the eye of beholder.
So it is confirmed. You are an OKT, eager to push your wares.
Good job. But why squabble with your potential clients on line? Professional?
Good night everyone. It is miserably wet in Houston.
Old 21-04-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
abugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Bros,

My beautiful angel.

Seriously, nothing against you or your girls, but as a "relationship agent" which you self profess to be doing on a professional level, I find that there are multiple problems with you

1) when you have offered a girl up for a client's choice, shouldn't you be transparent in your dealings? I find that informing client the availability of the girl to be very important, for example, you have to notify a player if there are other players in the ring, deadline for answer, why etc, as an agent you have no right to be so "bossy", you owe an obligation both to the girl and your prospective clients.

2) doing CIA work on your clients is although frowned upon, but correct, but the only thing you should assess are probably 2 things, does the client have a history of abusing women (emotionally and physically), or less importantly, is the client "rich"? to be honest the 2nd question is not important, as long as he is able to pay the required fee which is 25k a month, who gives a flying fuck how rich is he, if he earns only 25k a month and wishes to spend 25k a month on your girl, that's his issue. Payments are prompt, there's no problem. for a start if you are so doubtful of the status of your clients, request for a down payment of X months. and then from there on pay your girl per month, that's your job. Why bother to do CIA work on a prospect, even if he does show you his declared income, seriously how many people on this level have hidden income, assets yet undeclared, and if the "IRAS" or relevant authorities cannot uncover the bottom of the ice berg, how can you? in your line when you are dealing with rich men and tycoons, to be very honest, I deal with a lot my self, most don't flaunt it out. So what if they have 100 million available to throw at a moment's notice, most would not spend more than 10-20% of it, reason is simple: cashflow and liquidity on a rainy day. your idea of a rich man is fundamentally flawed, no respect deserving self made man will throw money like confetti on you unless they are just rich bastards borned with a golden spoon, aka spoiled monkeys, or just washing away not so honest gains on an untraceable and unchecked avenue such as this.

my humble opinion, don't be offended, as I was (and still am) in the trade that you professed yourself to be, don't worry we ain't from the same territory in terms of geographical placement. So there is no competition. Oh, one more thing, don't you have a wide range of high net worth clientele to cater to? I see you have a lot of time available to spend online yea.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Good morning to all bros n samsters,

I hv put PB on Ignore.

Don't waste time w/ him. Unless n until he brings two prettiest NATURAL dolls to my dinner or outing to redeem himself haha. Even his fantasy gals taken randomly from Meipai are so so at best.

A picture is better than a thousand words. But, seeing the sex dolls in person is more illuminating than 1000 pictures n video clips haha.

I often need to see the dolls again in the afternoon, wearing hot pants to see her ass n legs n gait before deciding. And without make up. Still occ surprises when they r stark naked. Need to qualify them better. Lol

I'm in Gotham city now n will return to SG soon. You're invited to join me for dinner or outings. PM your ctc.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro WB, i am in no position to give advices to u or fellow Bros here.

I have been following your thread in your early days of BYing/KTVs till now, learning the ropes not in BYing but rather your coolness n financial capabilities to BY multiple Dolls at 25k+ a month each where some of us cannot even earn 25k a year!

You have been my inspiration to work harder and smarter each day!
Bro,

The most I ever paid to BY a doll is 15 k a month, I like to buy underpriced stocks n pussies. I hv not met one who is worth more than that in Sg, except KP.

Yeah, must work hard, save n invest wisely.

Good luck!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonse View Post
The figures you guys are throwing about are too crazy for me. But having said that, I would love to join for one of the outings, am sure will learn a lot from you guys.
Bro,

Have u been to my outings? Pm ur ctc if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
This thread is getting more interesting. I dreaming every day for a nice girl to fall into my hands. Enjoy reading the discussions
Bro,

Reprogram ur S mind. With the right mindset, you will get ur dream gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Bro, tks for the articles. Everything is a function of supply n demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I am NOT sure what you are trying to prove, PERIOD. 25k maybe a large sum to me because at 300k, I can do a lot with it. But that doesn't mean I have not paid that amount to enjoy a girl I like etc.

From what I gather, you are still a young adult. Someone who has a chip on his shoulder. Sorry, but that is how I view you. You said you do CIA work on people who would bao your girls. So are you saying you are an agent? If you are an agent, then it further makes this a business transaction in which, there is nothing more to say, since you are levels below the baoee.

Enuff said.
Bro Nato17,

He is aspiring to be a high class pimp. But he is not smart enough n honest enough to be very successful on his own.

Cheers!

Bro WB.

Quote:
I have been in business sometime already and first time I come across this term a relationship headhunter! To me, what it resonates with is a pimp trying to sound business-like. Correct me, if I am wrong. You headhunt women who can be baoyang by rich people and get a fee for it. Tell me I am wrong. If that is the description of your job, then all you B you are a pimp.
Quote:
I cannot afford 25k SGD. I can only afford 25k sperm. Can that be considered as down payment? lol.
Bro,

Just a pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkpedia View Post
25k sgd/mth....way way out of my league. Think also don't dare to think.
Bro,

Get FOC a suggested by u-know-who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Dude,
I totally agree with you. You are correct in saying that you don't sell sex. But in legal terms, you are as guilty as selling sex cos you are the facilitator in this sex arrangement. Hope that you get the message?

Are you sure that the soccer agent is richer than Peter Lim? Please get your facts right.
Bro,

Thanks for ur post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Very interesting discussion.
Brother WB have shared with me some photos of his BYs some years back.
I must say he have a great taste and eye for beautiful women.
I envy him for getting the prettiest girls.
Keep it up Bro WB.
Cheers.
Bro besafe,

Tks for ur post, you make my day!!

Beauty is in the eyes of eye of the beholder. I guess our taste for pussies quite similar.

Remember Helen? She was my mistress briefly in 2009, we separated n I let her go completely. I gave u the phone no. to call her in July 2010. You said she was very cautious n won't want to meet anyone.

Well, she was being kept by a rich bachelor around 30 at the time. They had a big argument in late 2010 n she left him. He regretted it n tried to get her back. He became needy n desperate, Even called her mom in china n offered to give her 100K sgd, a condo n marriage!! She avoided him as if he was a leper. She initiated ctc w/ me in Jan 2011 n asked me to BY her.

I kept her for the next 4 plus yrs n let her go home to get married as per her parents' demand in March last yr. I met her in SHA last July n she came to be w/ me in Oct last yr. Just spoke w/ her the other day n she is still not married. Her pussy is still mine haha.

Take home lesson: If you love or like a doll very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you
will lose her forever

I must remind myself of this everyday.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Actually, there are a lot of ppl in the gambling world who are richer than Peter Lim.
Yes, Sheldon Adelson n Stanley Ho are just two examples.

Quote:
Bro,

You're right!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Actually, there are a lot of ppl in the gambling world who are richer than Peter Lim.
Yes, Sheldon Adelson n Stanley Ho are just two examples.

Quote:
Bro,

You're right!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
don't feed the troll
Bro, you're right. He is desperately seeking attention.
Quote:
Bro,
It's his dream to become a high class pimp. In real life, he is a nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
Seriously, nothing against you or your girls, but as a "relationship agent" which you self profess to be doing on a professional level, I find that there are multiple problems with you

1) when you have offered a girl up for a client's choice, shouldn't you be transparent in your dealings? .............
2) doing CIA work on your clients is although frowned upon, but correct, but the only thing you should assess are probably 2 things, does the client have a history of abusing women (emotionally and physically), or less importantly, is the client "rich"? to be honest the 2nd question is not important, as long as he is able to pay the required fee which is 25k a month, who gives a flying fuck how rich is he, .................................my humble opinion, don't be offended, as I was (and still am) in the trade that you professed yourself to be, don't worry we ain't from the same territory in terms of geographical placement. So there is no competition. Oh, one more thing, don't you have a wide range of high net worth clientele to cater to? I see you have a lot of time available to spend online yea.
Bro,
Thank you for ur insightful post!
BTW, any very pretty SYTs to intro to me for BYing? PM me pls.
Cheers!
Bro WB

Bros,

What a wonderful day!!

I hv new insights n revelations on how to get the prettiest dolls emotionally n sexually addicted to a man. Will share them when I'm free.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 21-04-2016 at 11:04 AM.
Old 21-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
To clarify warbird is no potiental client. I dont believe he got the funds to bao for 25k a month. His wechat id has been leaked to certain people in the ktvs,most of them can testify he is rather stingy person.

Another thing he beg me to join his grp when i actually dont require,in fact he beg me many times. The reason why he is so emotionally upset is because i reject his offer for aimee. haha.

The irony part is he claim aimee is not good enough for him,yet repeatedly interested in her. Just saying he needs to learn to take rejections and not affected by it. That is a true grandmaster. Full control of emotions

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

bao this kind of goods also need 25k..lol
go hk 141 this kind of looks plenty.. 收皮啦
budget airline return tix less than $500 , overnight 3000hkd
1 month also no need 25k sgd
Old 21-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bonkpedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
Agreed with you. But i suggest we should stay out of the war zone.
Old 21-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
Before angelababy got married,how much do you think she worth a mth?

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

warbird bro, can you share with us some tips on how to get rich? My current take home salary is not even a fifth of 15k - the amount you spend BYing girls every month. I get it that you worked hard for many years, but even if I work hard for as many years, I won't have such spending power as you do?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1