The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good morning samsters,

I am free for fun only today. Please furnish yr name , age n race with HP no for faster and easier arrangement.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warez View Post
My workplace quite nearby. I work on the night shift. I can visit you after work in the early horny morning.
Can but remember to have an overloaded of your hot cum balls as a small token of welcome gift for my warm slutty tongue.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Any samsters for a quickie from now to 4 pm, leave your intro, HP No with a short descriptions of your sexual likes and dislikes at [email][email protected]
Old 15-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Any samsters for a quickie from now to 4 pm, leave your intro, HP No with a short descriptions of your sexual likes and dislikes at [email][email protected]
Just a reminded- By leaving your HP no, it's makes this quickie fun effectively faster. Rest assured, your privacy will be protected.
Old 18-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

Good mornin Samsters,

My slutty tongue free for fun today from 8pm onwards, Sat and Sun, subject to good prior arrangement with effective arrangement via HP.

Do intro yr name age race with a brief description of your sexual likes and dislikes so that my warm mouth can serve your hard cock better. Send your horny erotic bj request to [email protected]
Old 19-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good mornin Samsters,

My slutty tongue free for fun today from 8pm onwards, Sat and Sun, subject to good prior arrangement with effective arrangement via HP.

Do intro yr name age race with a brief description of your sexual likes and dislikes so that my warm mouth can serve your hard cock better. Send your horny erotic bj request to [email protected]
My slutty tongue is waiting for your hard cock at [email protected] tonight n Sunday. Of course, to prevent disappointment, good prior notice is useful with yr Hp no as well. A brief intro n your sexual preference is useful too.
Old 19-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good mornin Samsters,

My slutty tongue is waiting for your hard cock at [email protected] tonight n Sunday. Of course, to prevent disappointment, good prior notice is useful with yr Hp no as well. A brief intro n your sexual preference is useful too.
Old 19-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good mornin Samsters,

Old 19-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good mornin Samsters,

Old 21-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

Good morning samsters,

A good, fast way of arranging an erotic bj is via HP.
As much as I fully appreciate your reasons for not divulging your HP, it does pose some challenges in arranging an erotic bj.
Hence, my slutty tongue strongly advises against seeking my free erotic bj due to such technical constraints.
Thanks for your understanding of my slutty tongue. Cheers.

Last edited by cqueen; 21-11-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 21-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tazz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Good morning samsters,

A good, fast way of arranging an erotic bj is via HP.
As much as I fully appreciate your reasons for not divulging your HP, it does pose some challenges in arranging an erotic bj.
Hence, my slutty tongue strongly advises against seeking my free erotic bj due to such technical constraints.
Thanks for your understanding of my slutty tongue. Cheers.
hi cqueen,my loaded cock is waiting for yr honry wet tougue.r u free on this wed morning?
Old 21-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lavinchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning Samsters,

1. I have moved to a comfortable place just next to FARERR PARK MRT. I am all alone so yr hard cock can come to enjoy my free erotic bj anytime, subject to mutual matching of sexual interests and good prior notice.

2. Intro your name, age and race with a brief description of your likes and dislikes. Of course, an easier and more effective way for my slutty tongue to contact your hard juicy cock is via your HP.
Time flies and you had moved... more room for exploration... haa
Old 22-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavinchee View Post
Time flies and you had moved... more room for exploration... haa
Regardless where my slutty tongue moved to, one thing never change - my warm mouth will always be as hungry and explorative as it can be.
Old 22-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hibyefire is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cqueen!!! i've message you but no reply...so sad...
Old 22-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pidaras is Cool - loads of Potential

well i understand but who are u actually?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1