The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-06-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Managed to go there?
Just back from there and too many people. End up going hotel settle
Old 23-06-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISG View Post
Just back from there and too many people. End up going hotel settle
The people there doing the same thing? hehe
Old 23-06-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuteboi00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Anyone tried fucking on the beaches at sentosa at night ?

I love doing it there especially on weekday nights...very quiet with no one around.

The first time I tried it was with a girlfriend at the then cafe delmar...there were not many customers and we were seated in a cabana. She was wearing a dress with no panties and I was wearing a loose shorts with no underwear.. so fun.

Recently I went to the beach at sentosa again and noticed how dark it is at night. Even if there are people around, you can't see what the people are doing at a short distance away.

So 1 day we went to sentosa and was frolicking in the water in the evening...I got hard and started grinding her in the water...thinknit made her horny...when the night came, told her why not we skinny dip. Took out my shorts in the water and then walked around naked on the beach lol....

She was hesitant but I went into the water and took out her bikini bottom....we were rubbing against each other in the water...

Told her we should get out of the water naked.....we lie down on the mat and I told her she can take off her top too and go skinny dip.

We were chatting while I was spooning her .
I was hard now and since she not wearing a bottom, I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and started pumping... think she got really excited as she hasn't done it outdoors so openly....I took off her bikini top and were totally naked humping...

There was a group of guys about 40 to 50 m away....but it's so dark they can't see anything...in details.

She came really quickly due to the excitement of doing in the outdoors ...with people around....haha....super fun.
How long the whole thing?
Old 25-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Many many years back, banged my ex inside Wdls Shell petrol kiosk toilet around midnight.. Action fast and furious.. The excitement of kena caught makes the sexperience very unforgettable.

Fun times....
Old 26-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
put a beach mat there and do it on the mat lah lol.

alternatively you can also do it standing.
Tried with mat too bro. The sand will get onto the mat when you start bonking. Especially at night, the sea breeze will blow the sand onto the mat.

Standing is ok.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

anyone tried gardens by the bay at night ? any tips ?
Old 02-07-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Old 02-07-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Fucking in the public area

I went to china for a business trip and I visited my ex and we did it in the pool…My god! I don’t know what I am doing. Probably a bit tipsy from some stupid drinks…Really an idiot when I think back.

(1) To drink when I am overseas
(2) To do it with my ex. But he is handsome and well endowed so can’t resist myself
(3) To do it in a public place…Bikini is dangerous…Totally cannot stop penetration and him groping me

Lucky for me, that is a high end business hotel and it was quiet. If unlucky, video would have been circulated…

Really freak me out and I will never do it again
Old 02-07-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I went to china for a business trip and I visited my ex and we did it in the pool…My god! I don’t know what I am doing. Probably a bit tipsy from some stupid drinks…Really an idiot when I think back.

(1) To drink when I am overseas
(2) To do it with my ex. But he is handsome and well endowed so can’t resist myself
(3) To do it in a public place…Bikini is dangerous…Totally cannot stop penetration and him groping me

Lucky for me, that is a high end business hotel and it was quiet. If unlucky, video would have been circulated…

Really freak me out and I will never do it again
Nice to did it in pool.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is another fun time with K. Manage to fetch her when she went for a wedding dinner as she can have excuses to return home late. Pick her up by the road side and I quickly drive to our destination. While driving, I can see she is hungry for my dick as she start to unzip my Bermudas and took out my dick and start stroking it. Very soon, she bend over and start to engulfed it into a mouth. I have to remind her to slow down as it was so hard to concentrate on my driving. Of course, I have to stop her after a while as it was too hard to concentrate to drive while she keep on sucking me.

When we reach the carpark of Padawan Beach, there is only a few cars around and I Manage to park at a corner. K and I immediately enjoy some deep kissing with tongue fight. My hand start to roam and slowly unzipped her dress. Very soon, K just stripped and she was in her birthday suit. That when I told her we will walk to the Padawan Beach Tower which is a short distance away. As Sentosa is not as secluded as some of the parks, I pass K a windbreaker to cover up (Which just barely cover up her butts and she did not bother to zip it up) and we slowly make our way to the area.

After crossing the suspension bridge, we walk around the area and saw 1 other couple around the area facing the sea. We make our way to the end of the small island. I sat down on a one of the rock while K was facing me standing up. I slowly planted my lips on her beast and slowly sucked and lick on her lips. K started to moan and slowly her wind breaker was on the floor while her hand was hugging my head tight. After a while, she tilt my head and she planted her lips onto mine. I started to unzipped my bermudas and slowly I stood up and soon both of us are in the nude. I turn K around and bend her slightly forward and I penetrate her from behind while standing. After a few mins of fucking, we were both sweating as somehow there is not much wind during that night. Somehow we did stop for a while and she sat on my lap enjoying the moment for a while.

While K was resting her head on my shoulders, I adjusted myself and enter her while seated. Slowly she move her hips and she started to moan. Somehow both of us were sweating and enjoying the fuck. After which, i unload my load all inside K. Then we walk back slowly to our car with my cum slowly dripping down her leg. Did not manage to go up the tower during this round.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Rockstar77. Must be damn exciting to do it in the open. Would you continue if you see someone watching your action?
Old 02-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Had a few outdoor sessions in Changi V:

(1) parking lot outside old Changi hospital (Turn Left onto Halton Road from Loyang, go past Orange Valley nursing home and into the carpark. Apart from needing to have lotsa guts drive-piling your date outside old Changi hospital with potential onlookers from the other world, do take note that police do come by now and then in their patrol vehicles to make sure all is good!)

(2) staircases of Low rise flats at Changi V.

(3) beach area.

The excitement and sense of danger would make my date extremely wet.
Old 02-07-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMoney View Post
Nice share bro Rockstar77. Must be damn exciting to do it in the open. Would you continue if you see someone watching your action?
There is actually a few times we were seen by other couples while doing it at park. That's was with my gf long time ago. Normally we just continue if we know other couples are also there for the same thing.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro rockstar77

thanks for the nice story.

up you 19 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
This is another fun time with K.

Then we walk back slowly to our car with my cum slowly dripping down her leg. Did not manage to go up the tower during this round.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro need it

thanks for the recommendations.

soon it will be flood with other bros trying out these locations.

up you 19 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Had a few outdoor sessions in Changi V:

(1) parking lot outside old Changi hospital (Turn Left onto Halton Road from Loyang, go past Orange Valley nursing home and into the carpark. Apart from needing to have lotsa guts drive-piling your date outside old Changi hospital with potential onlookers from the other world, do take note that police do come by now and then in their patrol vehicles to make sure all is good!)

(2) staircases of Low rise flats at Changi V.

(3) beach area.

The excitement and sense of danger would make my date extremely wet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1