The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Jasmine for 12hrs ovn outcall early Apr 2023

Looks: 8/10 (gave me the final yr uni student vibe)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural B, not for big boob lovers)
Body: 8/10 (balanced, not too slim and not fat)
Kiss: never kiss as she got bleeding from dry lips
Bj: 6.5/10 (normal, with condom on)
Fj: 8/10 (doggy and missionary best)
Gfe: 5.5/10 (more like a friend)

I think she was 167cm. She look more like the pic with bowtie... with less flawless skin. She was pretty good conversing in english. Was offered a scholarship to US but turned down due to family situation. Maybe also becos she also watches english netflix.

Went to shower and she was quite shy, probably not long in the industry. Inexperience so cannot expect much... or maybe she acting only hahah I also dunno. Anw, after shower, we proceeded to the room for action. Prior, I had bought the eye steam mask. I wanted to try enjoying a long foreplay this time, so I ask her to put on the steam mask to relax while I get down on her.

I licked and fingered (with condom) her for a whole 20mins. Can feel her inside swelling hahah. Then she asked to faster move into action. Did it in missionary style only. I didnt managed to held out long also becos she was quite tight from all the arousal. We came together and quite exhilarated to see her orgasming as well.

Washed and went to the living room for beer, snacks and chat. She seems quite into cosplay. So I would say go for incall if u want to see her dress up. Watched some netflix and went for 2nd round once rested.

Becos abit tired already, we had a fast one. Did it fast fast in doggy. Her butt quite nice for doggy heh. Finished, washed and went to sleep.

Next morning, tried to go for 3rd release but maybe drank too much beer and slept late and im weak, didnt managed to release even tho she tried to keep my bro hard hahah. Washed up, packed for her the remaining snacks and drinks to bring back and sent her off.

Dmg: 950rm + 80rm
Rtf: No, as mentioned in all previous FR, I prefer to go for new ones.
Old 21-06-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maki for 12hrs ovn outcall back in late Apr 2023.

Looks: 9/10 (quite good looking even w/o makeup)
Boobs: 9/10 (enhanced C but totally soft. Super nice to grab)
Body: 9/10 (Curvy)
Kiss: lips only
Bj: 8/10 (experienced)
Fj: 8/10 (experience)

Been wanting to book her and finally managed to. She looks the same as photo, just tanner and few spots on the face. She is actually 32yo rather than as advertised but still, very beautiful for my standard. Her english isn't good so there is trouble communicating.

Anw, went to wash up and she really has the best boobs amongst all the ladies I had ovn with. Had foreplay but seems hard to get her arouse maybe becos she very popular, many customer. So move straight to missionary and shot my load. Missionary best position hahah becos of her beautiful boobs.

Went to shower and she then lightly use her fingers to glide over my body in a sensual touchy manner while looking at me smiling brightly. I think she likes this becos during foreplay I did this to her as well trying arouse her.

Went to living room to rest up. Tried to chat but difficult due to her not speaking english. When I book her, her profile never state KTV so I did not buy any alcohol... only bubble tea lol. Kind of a pity becos she told me she prefer to drink alcohol and chill...a happy girl means a happy man. Its past midnight already, no store around vicinity avail for delivery.

So decided to faster finish and go sleep. This time round did it in doggy and finish in doggy. Next morning, 3rd round started with her on top. By the way she move, i would suggest that, if u cannot hold, better dont let her be on top. It is very simulating to your glands and makes u shoot easily. Luckily last night i did all the work, so tired alr not easy to concede to her. Changed back to missionary as missionary still the best becos can see her beautiful face and boobs, finished off in missionary. Washed up and sent her off.

Rtf: Maybe, she really is a good fuck.. wasted my chance at the alcohol.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Fully agree...... I used to go VIP but my past 2 months did not go VIP as I find M Spa to be better and more enjoyable experience.
Although place is smaller and has less girls than VIP..... the relax atmosphere and friendly staff makes the difference.
The girls service here oso no lose to VIP.... especially now common to encounter flipcar service at VIP as the captains there cannot control their girls.
Some more the facilities in M spa are new and food is amongst the best amongst the various JB spas.
How's quality of chicks in mspa compared to vip? Agree that vip has a very unpleasant feel the place, the food, the room and even the chicks now are nothing great. have to wait very long for parade and nowhere to rest sitting area uncomfortable and the crowd is not my type
Old 22-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzspa View Post
or u can call me:my name is kim 0103773178
How much parking? Safe to park?
Old 22-06-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalleague View Post
Just curious, anyone have experience with this stable? The girls look good!

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=2...9#post22125999
All fake pics try at own risk
Old 23-06-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
How much parking? Safe to park?
per day rm8 (TNG CARD)
safe
Old 12-07-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuff011 View Post
Hi bros, anyone tried Hawai spa at bukit indah there? Is it worth it? Any other recommendations near bukit indah area. I always go jb by tuas
my fav is 7 there, but the photos a bit PS, the massages really proper massage followed by HJ/b2b, rooms are clean like the memory foam pillows there.
Old 15-07-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jckz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
my fav is 7 there, but the photos a bit PS, the massages really proper massage followed by HJ/b2b, rooms are clean like the memory foam pillows there.
may i know the damages?
Old 17-07-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Any spa or FL to recommend?

Intend to go in this weekend
Old 17-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey bros! thinking of making a sunday-monday trip to johor soon in mid-August; would like to ask if there's any serious risk of getting caught by police for sex outside of marriage if I bao the girl back to my hotel? Or is it more advisable to keep the action within the SPA where the management is there. thanks all!
Old 22-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GonefortheWeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBB View Post
Jasmine for 12hrs ovn outcall early Apr 2023

Looks: 8/10 (gave me the final yr uni student vibe)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural B, not for big boob lovers)
Body: 8/10 (balanced, not too slim and not fat)
Kiss: never kiss as she got bleeding from dry lips
Bj: 6.5/10 (normal, with condom on)
Fj: 8/10 (doggy and missionary best)
Gfe: 5.5/10 (more like a friend)

I think she was 167cm. She look more like the pic with bowtie... with less flawless skin. She was pretty good conversing in english. Was offered a scholarship to US but turned down due to family situation. Maybe also becos she also watches english netflix.

Went to shower and she was quite shy, probably not long in the industry. Inexperience so cannot expect much... or maybe she acting only hahah I also dunno. Anw, after shower, we proceeded to the room for action. Prior, I had bought the eye steam mask. I wanted to try enjoying a long foreplay this time, so I ask her to put on the steam mask to relax while I get down on her.

I licked and fingered (with condom) her for a whole 20mins. Can feel her inside swelling hahah. Then she asked to faster move into action. Did it in missionary style only. I didnt managed to held out long also becos she was quite tight from all the arousal. We came together and quite exhilarated to see her orgasming as well.

Washed and went to the living room for beer, snacks and chat. She seems quite into cosplay. So I would say go for incall if u want to see her dress up. Watched some netflix and went for 2nd round once rested.

Becos abit tired already, we had a fast one. Did it fast fast in doggy. Her butt quite nice for doggy heh. Finished, washed and went to sleep.

Next morning, tried to go for 3rd release but maybe drank too much beer and slept late and im weak, didnt managed to release even tho she tried to keep my bro hard hahah. Washed up, packed for her the remaining snacks and drinks to bring back and sent her off.

Rtf: No, as mentioned in all previous FR, I prefer to go for new ones.
Hey bro, which air bnb you booked? Thinking of doing something like this. How is the accommodation? Can pm details? Thanks!
Old 22-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GonefortheWeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

168 spa
Girl:321 indon
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10 heavy makeup
Age 年龄(大概) : pic say 23 but she told me is 30
Body 身材 : 7/10 thick at all the right places. Shaved
Boobs 胸部 : maybe c? Feels natural to me
Kissing 接吻 : N/A
Catbath 全身漫游 : N/A
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Yes. I went straight for 69. Lol. No smell
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10 had a fun yet simple 69 right at the start. Feel like forever. Then she said take condom which was on the table. Jokingly i said “no need condom la” and to my fucking surprised she say ok. Then she willingly spread eagle and showed me her shaved pussy. My first time doing raw! She was so warm and wet, the sensation was really overwhelming. Sadly i didnt last long and i quickly pullout and unload all over body.
GFE 女朋友感 : called me korkor….
Massage 按摩 : she tried before the deed and gave me a piano massage. So i told her forget it and lets just fuck lol
Rtf: Yes but not her.
Old 22-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bardapple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there any places in JB that still has Nuru massage or WaterBed service?
Old 24-07-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snookie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any massage in eco botanic?
Old 24-07-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one tried 9哥 service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1