The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vinnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool New PRC Gem with contact number

I was walking along GY one afternoon ard 5 pm and saw this vivacious PRC hiding behind the bush. From far

she looks quite good with slim body, upon closer examination, the melons looksmuch bigger. Anyway, we

negoiated and went to nearby hotel for a romp.

All I can say is that she's one special lady, just got to S'pore less than a week and her BBBJ was out of

this world. To go along with that, her hole was quite tight.

Anyway, here's her stat:

Name : Lu Lu
Looks : 8/10
Hair : Long
Height : 160
Weight : 45
Skin : nice complexion, no tattoo or visible scars
Body type : Slim
Boobs : B+ close to C
BBBJ : 10/10 out of this world (hot and cold service)
FJ : responsive
Pussy : not too bushy / no smell
Painting : Yes
Damage : $80/1/45min (Negotiable)
Hotel and CD your own

Note : She has a sense of humour also and like to talk, a bit GE feeling.

She only works in the day time between 11 am - 6 pm along GY lorong 4 or 5. Normally dress in blue top and mini skirt.

She asked me to help her get more customer on the internet so here's her number 83315448. She only service Chinese bros (sorry) and prefer to work in the day time to early evening. You can text her but only in Chinese and please mentioned intro by bro V and she will know that it's safe.

Not looking for point, if up me then good. Just helping out this wonderful gal.
Old 14-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PRC Gem with contact number

bro, r u ok? r u helpping or doing a disservice to her? y r u displaying her ctc nos here? edict the ctc nos asap

s2k
Old 14-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I was walking along GY one afternoon ard 5 pm and saw this vivacious PRC hiding behind the bush. From far

she looks quite good with slim body, upon closer examination, the melons looksmuch bigger. Anyway, we

negoiated and went to nearby hotel for a romp.

All I can say is that she's one special lady, just got to S'pore less than a week and her BBBJ was out of

this world. To go along with that, her hole was quite tight.

Anyway, here's her stat:

Name : Lu Lu
Looks : 8/10
Hair : Long
Height : 160
Weight : 45
Skin : nice complexion, no tattoo or visible scars
Body type : Slim
Boobs : B+ close to C
BBBJ : 10/10 out of this world (hot and cold service)
FJ : responsive
Pussy : not too bushy / no smell
Painting : Yes
Damage : $80/1/45min (Negotiable)
Hotel and CD your own

Note : She has a sense of humour also and like to talk, a bit GE feeling.

She only works in the day time between 11 am - 6 pm along GY lorong 4 or 5. Normally dress in blue top and mini skirt.

She asked me to help her get more customer on the internet so here's her number 83315448. She only service Chinese bros (sorry) and prefer to work in the day time to early evening. You can text her but only in Chinese and please mentioned intro by bro V and she will know that it's safe.

Not looking for point, if up me then good. Just helping out this wonderful gal.
bro,pls delete or xxxx the number before trouble arisen ..dun create any unnecessary issues here..
Old 14-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by maulsith View Post
bro,pls delete or xxxx the number before trouble arisen ..dun create any unnecessary issues here..
well done, u have just made his mistake permanent!
Old 14-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

these newbies never read the rules n regulations on what to state in the thread....either they get killed or they kill somebody else....when will they ever learn....i think by now anti vice will be calling her....
Old 15-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Is this real or sabotage?

You must be mad to post her no. openly
Old 15-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
CoOl_ViBeS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoOl_ViBeS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh dear,

think this gem just became a germ?

bro vinnie, how could you? this is not helping her at all bro.
Old 15-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

bro vinnie pls remove no quickly...or another one bites the dust...
Old 15-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Sigh........

Willing to share but have shared in the wrong way! Read the threads please before posting. Newbies ! please read a bit more or else you kena lagi more !

Please call the gal and ask her to change HP no . best solution to save this gal if she is a gem !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 15-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Walio.....! I hope all bros, especially those newbies, will learn from other bro's mistake and refrain from exposing mobile numbers on this forum without any discretion. I hope some bros who have tried to book her (n if d contact number is genuine) would have advised her to quickly change her hp number!

真的是爱你变成害你!

Bro, Pls dun make such mistake again ok?
Old 15-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zico34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried her yesterday and find her so so only.

Maybe 6/10 for look. Service is ok only....nothing to shout about.

If offer another choice, this one can be passed....

Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Walio.....! I hope all bros, especially those newbies, will learn from other bro's mistake and refrain from exposing mobile numbers on this forum without any discretion. I hope some bros who have tried to book her (n if d contact number is genuine) would have advised her to quickly change her hp number!

真的是爱你变成害你!

Bro, Pls dun make such mistake again ok?
Old 17-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

hi TS, if you really want to help her, post her pics here, but not her contact no. lah. Hope you know what to do next time!
Old 17-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

OMG 1 yr in SBF and still dont know the rules....guess sometimes pple just dont learn..

gem become germ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1