The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxa View Post
Haha.. Guess I more lucky. Had her on Thursday

GFE GAO GAO
Lucky chap. Thinking of compilation Rong Rong FRs for easier reading

Wonder is it ok or not
Old 08-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
strange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried 1654A YiYi

good frencher & high GFE

love her D jugs
Old 08-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redken04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came back from a business trip and was feeling horny so decided to drop by GL. Requested OKT for a tall gal, and he gladly obliged. 10 mins later, a tall sweet-looking gal called Baihe came and i took her.
She was young & pleasant looking, around early 20s. What won me over was she has a pair of extremely long, slim, fair legs - good for bros who have a fetish for making love to tall gals in heels.
In the toilet, she gave me a nice, gentle thorough scrub followed by a short BBBJ. Her service is more of slow, gentle rather than the aggressive type.
On bed, she gave me a 2nd round of slow sensual BBBJ as she kneeled down in front of me. Her foxy eyes and soft moans made nearly cum when she looked up to my eyes.
She put on the cap for me and we began with missionary. She was obliging when i requested to change positions. After action, she offered to bath for me and put on my shirt for me.
Will be back for her again when i am horny for tall gals. But would prob like to try a few other different choices first.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:02 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redken04 View Post
Came back from a business trip and was feeling horny so decided to drop by GL. Requested OKT for a tall gal, and he gladly obliged. 10 mins later, a tall sweet-looking gal called Baihe came and i took her.
U referring to bai he 2062A? She has ORD recently. That session was your farewell bonk with her
Old 09-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Rong Rong on Code Red and didi itchy for action

Decide go 1654A look for YiYi. manage to book her yesterday and time spent with her is worth it

FR on house 1654A YiYi early 20s mm Hunan

Face: 8.0/10
(bubbly vivacious friendly type, killer eyes, simple makeup giving the natural look which I like very much.)

Height: 1.62m
(petite.)

Boobs: 9.0/10
(A Natural 36D frontal assets! Definitely a must try for Boobs lovers! They were certainly very shiokalicious to lick, suck, mould and caress )

Body: 7/10
(slim & shapely )

Bath: 7.5/10
(Soap me thoroughly & gave me a soapy boobs massage. great as her tits is soft & the feel is shiok )

Frenching: 9/10
(pull her towards me & we started from there. very sensuous engaging frenching. lots of GFE feel)

Catbath: 7.2/10
(Wet and sensual cat bath)

BBBJ: 8.5/10
(very good effort. no hands BBBJ with deep throat all the way. lots of tomgue action)

FJ: 8.0/10
(We had sex in missionary, cowgirl, doggie on the bed and standing doggie. looking at her boobs sway while she cowride me make me cum in no time.)

GFE: 8.2/10
(Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you.)

RTF: Yes
Old 09-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Bluesky88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiang Xiang

Small Boobs Cup A

pussy tight

Sony loud speaker when doggy
Allow smacking of butts when doggy

RTF: Maybe
Boobs too small nothing to grab
Old 11-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi
same experience
Old 11-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
Tried yi yi few weeks ago seem to me a gd wl but bbbj definitely not the best but overall still gd. How rong rong is different from her ?
How to explain

Rong Rong hse 1606 and Yi Yi 1654A

1. Yiyi natural look with min makeup with innocent eyes. Rong Rong nice makeup with bubbly looks and big eyes and a sweet smile

2. Both provide one dragon svcs

3. Both got good attitude but yiyi got a wee bit to finish the session fast once in awhile while Rong Rong will take her time to service you

4. Both got big tits. Yiyi is a D but sag slightly while Rong Rong is a firm C

5. Body wise. Yiyi is short slim and slightly tanned while Rong Rong is tall sexy curves with a butt make for doggie and she fair

6. I am lucky that both French me with intense gfe feel but I feel the frenching with Rong Rong got more oomph

7. Both girls make me feel comfortable and I had a good time with both

Lastly end of the day most important is chemistry and I feel my chemistry with Rong Rong is a wee better

Maybe when I rtf yiyi more, the chemistry might grow more

Hope that help. Please note that one man meat is another man poison

Btw I just call 1606 and the okt tell me Rong Rong start work today
Old 11-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
2121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Needed to distress so what better way to do this – just go down GLto try a girl. headed for 1608 found you you to my taste as I like petite girls

Name: You You 1608

Age 22yo

Home: Gui Zhou PRC

Height: 1.60 approx

Looks: 8/10 She has this fresh young look, somehow look like those JC or poly gal (Maybe because of her age).

Body: 7/10 slim but curvy. Great shape from behind

Tits: 7.5/10 B + very light brown small nips so soft and nice to squeeze and suck

French Kissing: 9/10 not the aggressive, commando kind of frenching. Rather is the slow, passionate and steady style with lots of near genuine FEEL

Catbath: 7/10 hardworking and her tongue very soft and wet nice feeling when she lick lick

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, regulars licks on dick and balls, fairly long

Painting: Allowed. get wet easily and she give very nice moans

FJ: 8/10 Great Stamina, went at it for quite a while and I was so hard. Did missionary, doggy, doggy off the bed, her bouncing on top, holding each other with her on top, then back to me spreading her, my favorite as she’s so petite and squirms and moans

GFE: 8/10 Very nice feeling. We hugged together and she will lay by my side on the bed and keep teasing me. Enjoy it very much

Attitude: 8/10 Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please

Overall: 8.5/10 Her service and performance is definitely above average. If you are in the mood of a fresh young looking gal, you can consider her as her natural girlfriend reaction is her main pulling factor

RTF: sure

Last edited by 2121; 11-07-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sexy Blonde Vixen

WL: Jia Bao
House: 2047
Home: Suzhou
Ht/Wt: 158/46
ORD: ORDing in Aug 2014

Looks (7/10): She has long blonde hair, sharp oval shape face, dark fake eye-lashes and sweet smile. Her blonde air and make-up somewhat gave her a slutty, vixien look. Her legs were slim and sexy, ass was perky and curvy. Her complexion was good and her skin was creamy white, soft and smooth. Her bod was petite, no visiible tummy fats but slight fats on her waist line. She has a large winged tatto on her butt near her waist and a smaller red tattoo above her left breast. She wore a sleek gold chain around her waist which made me fear when she rubbed my dick against her ass during the bath. I was afraid that my dick will get caught in between the chain, haha…

Boobs (6.5/10): A-cupper, soft but did not fill up my palm. Her tits were light brown and pretty.

French (7/10): She spoke french fluently whenever our lips locked together. Tongue action was smooth and not too aggressive.

AR (7/10): I did not have to raise my ass or on my fours for this session. I only laid on my front and spread my legs. She would lick around my ass rim first, followed by painting my ass. I felt her soft, wet, warm and smooth tongue action. Very stimulating…

Painting: Didn’t try. I was too tired that day. But her pussy was pinkish, juicy and pretty and well shaven. She thrust her pussy towards my face and let my dick glide up and down it. Very shiok…

Bath (7/10): Standard soapy front and back boob massage but complete with bbbj after she thoroughly washed it. Frenched her a bit before we finished this session. She even towel and dried me up. So far, no WL ever done this for me. Felt well taken care of like intimate girl friend.

Cat Bath (7.5/10): Standard water-in-mouth sucking on my back , activating every sensation of my body and charging it up. Felt shiok and charged after that. On my front, her soft boobs were rubbing up and down my chest, waist and finally on my dick and balls. I was super-charged then... Next she sat on me and started thrusting her pussy seductively at my face, then glided up and down my dick shaft…

BBBJ (6.5/10): Felt light and soft, not much suction. But she did it for quite a while. Looking at her cfm face while bbbj me, I cannot take it and started to grab her boobs and kissed her lips.

FJ (8/10): Her pussy was just right, not too tight or loose. No rush. She was very accommodating to every position. We started the cowgirl. Next I sat up and grabbed her boobs and kissed them while bonking in folding chair position. I asked for her weight before lifted her up at the edge of the bed and bonked her in the air, first upward thrust, then circular motion. She reciprocated by gyrating her torsa keeping in pace with mine, like dancing and bonking with our bodies locked together. Felt very artistically sexy when looking into the side mirror on our actions. Our final position was missionary where I bonked her hard and furious, first holding her hands and squeezing her boobs with my chest on hers and frenching her deeply. Next, lifting her ass above the bed for deeper penetration. She was squirming and moaning in exhilaration until I finally unloaded… Damn.. this was one of my best bonk so far!

GFE (7/10): She was very smiley and out to please. Easy to chat with and hold a conversation. Mind you, this was despite that she was going home in about a month’s time (she told me). I didn’t feel short change at all compared to many horror stories about poor service when WL was nearing their ORD.

RTF: Yes but her time is running out…

Overall: For those who like great service, sexy vixen look, slim and petite babe with creamy white, smooth skin and sexy legs and curvy ass, this babe is for you. Go grab her before she is gone. For boobs lover, you can skip this one .
Old 12-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for gals in L16? Prefer SYTs, offers good service and allows painting/fingering... THX!!
Old 12-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 18
test12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytest12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met Rong Rong mei mei last night and had a wonderful. She sure is one hot La Mei, hee hee.. She is wonderful in bed.. slow and takes time. super bbbj and frenching, really high GFE and sure can TCSS a lot, haha… It was a satisfying experience.. But I will be back for RTF

Anyway these are my stats for her :

Looks : 8.5/10 nice sparkling eyes with long hair
Body : 8/10 curvy bod, sexy juicy perky ass and fair smooth skin
Boods: 8/10 big, nice shape, C cup, soft but firm, really nice to hold.
Frenching : 9/10 natural like with gf type genuine feeling
Bbbj : 8/10 suction was still great, lots of tongue flicking action
FJ : 8.5/10 accommodating with lots of french and sexy moans. great cowgirl ride
Attitude : 9/10 friendly, hardworking, very accommodated with good services
GFE : 9/10 like making love with your GF. Easy to get comfortable .
RTF : Yes…planning for next appointment
Old 12-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
x1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with this petite cutie pie. She totally looks like a schoolgirl to me, but her skills on bed is certainly no amateur. Treat me like a lover once we step into the room. After bath, Started with a solid tongue fight before giving a heavenly bbbj and catbath once lay on bed. Cap on, Stick my dick into her warm tight pussy and rock non stop on top until I have to wrestle her over to bonk her doggie. She quite light until I tried and managed to carry her bonking a while standing. Then went into missionary coz when standing fuck, her juice keep dripping down. Lifted up her legs onto my shoulders and gave a few mins thrush before pulling out and same time pull out the CD and cum on her body. Really shack out from this syt. Would gave a 9/10 for her. Friendly and cute looking.

You You from house 1608
Old 12-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by test12345 View Post
Met Rong Rong mei mei last night and had a wonderful. She sure is one hot La Mei, hee hee.. She is wonderful in bed.. slow and takes time. super bbbj and frenching, really high GFE and sure can TCSS a lot, haha… It was a satisfying experience.. But I will be back for RTF

Anyway these are my stats for her :

Looks : 8.5/10 nice sparkling eyes with long hair
Body : 8/10 curvy bod, sexy juicy perky ass and fair smooth skin
Boods: 8/10 big, nice shape, C cup, soft but firm, really nice to hold.
Frenching : 9/10 natural like with gf type genuine feeling
Bbbj : 8/10 suction was still great, lots of tongue flicking action
FJ : 8.5/10 accommodating with lots of french and sexy moans. great cowgirl ride
Attitude : 9/10 friendly, hardworking, very accommodated with good services
GFE : 9/10 like making love with your GF. Easy to get comfortable .
RTF : Yes…planning for next appointment
Glad U enjoy Bro
Old 13-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post