The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
What happens during a raid?

Have been pretty curious lately to find out what happens during a raid.

I mean if the guy/masseue caught in the act. What could happen?

I know the masseue will get fined. what about the customer. what happens to him?
Old 15-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: What happens during a raid?

Any guys care to share what happens?

Any guys caught in the act? What did the police do/ask?

This will be for the benefit of all Samsters cause lots of raids happening these days in areas mentioned on certain forums.
Old 15-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

The latest news is that Fortune Centre has been raided.

Gosh! Just imagine if we are there when the raid happens!!
Old 15-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

I think we should put up a FAQ in the stickies. This qn keeps appearing!

BTW, TS: do a search for your answers
Old 16-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Samster

Any Guys where in the massage shops when the island wide raids have been going on for the past few days?
Old 16-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

not too sure if i m right... if i m not then mayb some bros can correct me...

if u r unlucky n caught in the act... the girl will be fined and banned (i think)... as for u... i think u will be brought to station and your statement... i think your wife (if u r married) or your parents (if u r not married) will have to 'bail' u out...

if u r lucky and caught juz doing massage... i think nothing will happen...

if u r EVEN luckier... the cop or av might even join u in the act and pretend dat nothing happened... u might even get the whole thing FOC n even get a refund of the entrance fee...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 16-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
tiditoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HC/Spa type of raid:

A raid is usually conducted together by AV with the other MHA departments.

During a raid, officer will identify themselves at the counter and the rest of the officers will go straight to each room/cubicle to check.

The sign-in booklet will be used to match the gentleman's identity.

Gentleman will be asked to produced their legal documents for identification.

If bro is caught in the act with the lady, officer may take photo or film by video-camera as evidence and asked both to dress up.

Lady will be brought to another area for interview and checking of documents.

Bro may be asked to accompany officer back for further assistance/investigation if caught in the act.

The Bro's immediate family members, friends or lawyer may be contacted to bail you out.

Just doing normal massage (if the lady is properly dressed) will be ok for the gentleman.

For the lady, if they are foreigner and is without the proper visa or legal document, they may be arrested for further investigation.

Lady maybe send to ICA for further investigation before being deported and banned from entering Singapore (indefinitely or for a certain period of time).

If lady is holding valid visa (example: Student visa or short-term visa etc) but is caught in the act (plying her trade in HC/Spa), she may be charged in court and after the sentencing, be deported as well.

These information are based on the collection of true accounts from various people that I know.

It may be different from your experience or hearsay.
Old 16-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in a TN when the AV raided it last year.

Was 10 mins into the body scrub when suddenlly the music was off and lot's of talking outside. An officer opened the curtain and said AV. I was like gossshhhhh . . . . . so suay.

Was asked to dress up and wait inside the cubilcle while all the ladies were checked at the reception area.

My turn came and statement was taken down by an officer. Being asked why come to unlicensed TN? Whether married? Working as what? etc.

Told me willl contact me should need further investigation. Signed on the statement and hurriedly left the place.

Best part is the lady boss still refund the money back to me. haha
Old 16-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horserider69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was involved in a Raid before few years back and was lucky as I was not caught in the act.. I have not even undress and the officers came in to ask me to come out..

They just copy your particulars and then ask you to wait for a while.. I waited arund 15 mins till they let me go.. I saw one lady officer very fierce to the gal, I think she imbalance that they look much better then her and bros want to bonk FT rather than LT...

Overall, as what other bro tiditoo mention, as long as you are not caught in the act, you should be fine. Worse case, if go back to the station, just call your father/friend/male cousin to bail you. Tell the officer that your wife is outstation!
Old 16-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 16
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

If you caught like FJ, BJ or naked, I think the gal ( if she is Singapore or PR ) will get fine or send back if it is on social visit pass. As for U, will get fine There is a thread provide by one bro, one minah from golden city bj the customer, both kana fine $2k, appear in Newspaper, even the face oso can see.
Old 16-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Sorry brothers i brought this topic up.

You know i got zapped for it.

The reason i brought it up is that a lot of raids are currently on island wide.

who knows if any bro kena? or atleast we can take care of ourselves during such peak raiding times

Now that we know if a bro is caught its most likely trouble if he is married. We have to try and find ways to avoid such situations or patronise those joints that are likely to cause trouble.

Bros thanks for your replies.

The last thing we want is family trouble or our pictures plastered in newspapers
Old 16-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

just co-operate with the AV officers when raided, don't try to be cocky, then you should be alright as AV is targeting at the girls, usually. Hope this infor helps.
Old 17-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

And what happens when not the gal but you are a foreigner here (on visa) and you are caught in the act?
Old 17-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
And what happens when not the gal but you are a foreigner here (on visa) and you are caught in the act?

AV will give u a pair of return air tickets to singapore for your next trip... becos u help contribute to the singapore economy...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 17-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh, if you're the foreigner, then GOD bless you.

They will cane you - 1 whip for every minute you spend with the gal.

After that, you will be stripped naked and parade in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1