The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Thousand-dollar bronze roosters become Tet gifts for wealthy Vietnamese

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/23/2017 20:04 GMT + 7

Wealthy Vietnamese now have a new gift option during Tet holiday – rooster replicas made entirely of bronze, valued at anywhere up to one thousand dollars.

The bronze rooster sculptures can be found on sale along busy shopping streets in the capital including Hang Ma and Luong Van Can, with buyers prepared to pay handsomely for the sculptures.

Hung, a car salesman in Hanoi, bought the biggest available model for VND25 million (US$1,116) to give to his in-laws as a Tet present.

Tet is the Vietnamese way of referring to the Lunar New Year festival, which lasts for a week starting on January 28.

In previous years, Hung would buy a pair of live roosters, as per custom.
The car salesman said besides the originality and good design, the bronze rooster sculptures make the perfect gift for the upcoming Year of the Rooster.
Besides the VND25 million model, Hung spent nearly VND10 million ($446) on a smaller one for his own family.

The sculptor, Mai, comes from Dai Bai, a famous bronze sculpture craft village in the nearby province of Bac Ninh.

“We transported a truck load of the sculptures from the village to Dong Xuan Market in Hanoi ten days before Tet,” she said.

Mai revealed that her village had been making bronze rooster sculptures for years, but the product has only become sought after in the "Tet of the rooster."

“To embrace the opportunity, artisans at the village have been introducing many new designs,” she added.

As per tradition, the rooster can help prevent ‘bad energy’ and conflict, bringing happiness and luck. “This is why the bronze rooster statues are selling well this year,” Mai said.

She confirmed that the VND25 million model is the biggest and most expensive among her family’s product line.
]

Click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/39295...thy-vietnamese

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Huh???? You go HCMC still must tip you meh???? Ok lah since I know you personally I tip you 1000 VND swee bo????

KNS where the fish you MIA to for so many years????? Dun say you lah always "wu shi bu deng san bao dian"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Have been really busy working...

I have not visited a pub for many years and this will be my first visit to Vietnam in many many months.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going on the feb 23th till 26th?
Old 25-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
In your group only one guy always skip breakfast and canjot wake up early...

No lah they can wake up for breakfast together, just that need me to wake them up nia nia.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read sbf with a pinch of salt...same apply to read news....

Can't be compared on the same platform cos this came out in actual hardcopies newpapers plus came out in TV news liao, somemore the CIA themselves broke the news , if internet anonymous postings still can use huge pinch of salt

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was tempted to say he nvr sharre anythong expect us tHaha...as if you are bandits...if these crooks so clever will nvr need to rob...tos share...nowadays i dun even post there...

Your 2 posts merged into one izit??? Very cuntfusing......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah they can wake up for breakfast together, just that need me to wake them up nia nia.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
sleep late sure cannot wake up...ppl who sleep late will have problem detox...usually our detox starts 11pm and ends 4am...5am can go toilet dump liao...

Old 25-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Have been really busy working...

I have not visited a pub for many years and this will be my first visit to Vietnam in many many months.

You are making too much $$$$ liao lah.......

Always remember this, busy making $$$ is always good but make sure you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour before its too late.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torres54321 View Post
anyone going on the feb 23th till 26th?

Why leh???? You going to branja us KTV izit????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
sleep late sure cannot wake up...ppl who sleep late will have problem detox...usually our detox starts 11pm and ends 4am...5am can go toilet dump liao...

Oh yes my detox normally also starts at 11pm and end at 12am then morning wake up for 2nd detox session at 8am and end at 9am

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can't be compared on the same platform cos this came out in actual hardcopies newpapers plus came out in TV news liao, somemore the CIA themselves broke the news , if internet anonymous postings still can use huge pinch of salt

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
CIA is the one which cannot trust...I read enough books about their cover ups and CIA wrong doings w/o reports and permission...

Old 25-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your 2 posts merged into one izit??? Very cuntfusing......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
wow...2 posts combined also cuntfusing...

Old 25-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are making too much $$$$ liao lah.......

Always remember this, busy making $$$ is always good but make sure you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour before its too late.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
wow he made so much $$$ you also know...do you have share...

Old 25-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why leh???? You going to branja us KTV izit????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ha...you knew him meh...I dun know him leh...

Old 25-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yes my detox normally also starts at 11pm and end at 12am then morning wake up for 2nd detox session at 8am and end at 9am

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
yours not detox lah...yours is release anger...haha...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1