The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man Utd's Richardson: Chelsea owe us guard of honour
tribalfooball.com - May 04, 2007

Manchester United midfielder Kieran Richardson wants a guard of honour at Chelsea should they already have the title wrapped up by next week's meeting.

Richardson, 22, said: "I remember when our team lined up for Chelsea two seasons ago after they had won the title.

"It would be nice to go there having won the league and get the same gesture back."

That would also make up for the feeling of hurt from 12 months ago.

United went to the Bridge that day, were hammered 3-0 and had their own title hopes extinguished as Mourinho's side claimed a second successive Premiership.

Richardson said: "Last season when we went there we didn't play our best.

"After the game everyone was really upset about our performance and the way Chelsea were able to win.

"That was one of my worst experiences, being in that changing room after the game. We don't want that feeling this time - we want it to be a good feeling. We want to go there now and get one up on them."

To claim the title this weekend United are going to have to win the Manchester derby at Eastlands today and hope Chelsea fail to win at Arsenal tomorrow.

Richardson said: "At the start of the season the manager told us we would need to get 90 points to win the title because the standard has got so high. He looks like being spot-on.

"But the Manchester City game will be tough. It was always going to be a huge game for us anyway. It's always one of the hardest fixtures of the season for us to go there.

"Now there is so much involved in that game in terms of the title. City are obviously going to be more up for it than normal because they know they can put a dent in our ambitions.

"So we're just going to have to stick together and play our own game."
Old 06-05-2007, 01:45 AM
Samster

Manchester United circles in their summer targets, including Tottenham forwards

Martin Jol is certain he will keep both Berbatov and Defoe, but the Tottenham manager doesn't make the decissions alone at White Hart Lane. Manchester United is today again heavilly linked with a move for Dimitar Berbatov.

Money talks and if the bids are good enough then no one "is not for sale". Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United will battle it out in the summer, other clubs have to pick up what's left when those three "fat cows" have done their business.

Manchester City's Micah Richards is also on Sir Alex Ferguson's list of summer targets. There is no secret that the Old Trafford outfit needs more power to keep up with the best, when injury strikes.

Players such as Darren Fletcher, Kieran Richardson, Gabriel Heinze and Mikael Silvestre could be sold to open the door for other players. Louis Saha could also be on the move and heading back to France and Lyon.

The fact that Man Utd missed the CL final again, frustrates Sir Alex and both Berbatov and Defoe could be targets. Owen Hargreaves from Bayern Munich is also a player which is linked with a summer move to Manchester United.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

WHICH TEAM IS THE BEST?
By Editor

Sunday 6th May 2007
Sunday Times muse over which Ferguson team is the greatest. 1994 probably.

To his eternal credit, Ferguson has now built four different teams since he succeeded Ron Atkinson in November 1986, with United 20th in the table, and he has won the league with each of them (assuming there are no farfetched slip-ups this time). The manager has always had a soft spot, and he doesn't have many of those, for the team that did the league and FA Cup Double in 1993-94, with the peerless Peter Schmeichel in goal, Paul Parker and Denis Irwin at full-back either side of Steve Bruce and Gary Pallister, the boiler room staffed by Paul Ince and Roy Keane and two flying wingers, Andrei Kanchelskis and Ryan Giggs, servicing Eric Cantona and Mark Hughes.

That is probably still his favourite lineup today, despite the "you win nothing with kids" triumph of 1995-96 and the historic events of 1998-99, when United did the Double again and added the European Cup for good measure. Schmeichel, Irwin, Keane and Giggs were still around then, but Gary Neville, Jaap Stam and Ronnie Johnsen had taken over at the back, David Beckham, Paul Scholes and Nicky Butt had emerged in midfield and the preferred strikers were Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole, backed up by Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Fast forward. How does the present team compare with the alumni of 1994, 1996 and 1999? Not as favourably as some would like to think. Edwin Van der Sar is no Schmeichel - indeed his unreliability of late could see him displaced next season by England's Ben Foster, who is being recalled from his loan spell at Watford. Neville is as good as ever and today's centre-backs, Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, have it in them to equal, if not surpass, the Bruce-Pallister partnership of fond memory.

It is further forward that the current team are found wanting. In midfield, as was all too aparent in the San Siro, there is no Keane to drive, cajole and lift the rest. In 1999, United were trailing 3-1 on aggregate to Juventus in the second leg of their Champions League semi-final in Turin when the inspirational Irishman ran up the skull and crossbones, swashbuckled the Italians to a standstill and emerged victorious through sheer force of personality. Last Wednesday, in similar circumstances, there was nobody to do the same. Keane, we can be sure, would never have allowed Gennaro Gattuso to dictate so decisively.

Scholes and Giggs are still around from 1999, and playing just about as well as ever, but aged 32 and 33 respectively they are increasingly prey to fatigue, which undermined them in midweek. Which brings us to the footballer of the year, Cristiano Ronaldo. The much-hyped "head to head" between Portugal's finest and Milan's Kaka was a one-sided nonevent, and our more impetuous pundits are premature in hailing Ronaldo as the best player in the world.

There is optimistic talk of another "golden generation" emerging from the youth team, runners-up in the Youth Cup this year, but don't hold your breath: nobody from United's last Youth Cup-winning side, in 2003, commands a place in the first team. No matter, the seniors may well suffice for another year in the Premiership. The European Cup, however, remains Ferguson's key to everlasting glory.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
Foursome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoursome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoursome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoursome is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Premier League to probe Howard absence
Updated: May 6, 2007

The Premier League are set to probe Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard's absence from the match against Manchester United on April 28.

Howard moved to Goodison Park on a season-long loan from Old Trafford last summer but it was announced in February the switch was to become a permanent one.

As such, there was no reason why the 27-year-old could not play against the Red Devils in a vital match which saw the USA international replaced by second-choice keeper Iain Turner who made a crucial error as United overcame a two-goal deficit to win 4-2.

Now the Premier League are reported to be set to investigate whether an agreement over Howard's availability existed between the teams.

Premier League spokesman Dan Johnson told the News of the World: 'We will be contacting both clubs as a matter of urgency to find out what has gone on.

'As Howard's is a permanent transfer there is no reason why he could not have played against Manchester United.

'Had such a clause been included in the transfer we would not have allowed it - it would have been a clear case of third party interference.

'We certainly have no record of an agreement between Everton and United that Howard could not play on April 28.'
Old 06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
Foursome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoursome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoursome is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoursome is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm staying at Man United, insists Silvestre
Updated: May 6, 2007

Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre insists that he enjoys Alex Ferguson's full confidence and will remain at the club next season.

Silvestre has been at Old Trafford since joining from Inter Milan in 1999 but has found it hard to dislodge Patrice Evra and Gabriel Heinze this season.

But with the Argentina defender linked with a move away from the club in the summer, the France defender could come back into the first-team picture next year.

Silvestre, 29, is currently out of action with a shoulder injury but told the Daily Star Sunday: 'I still have two years on my contract and the manager did everything to keep me here last summer.

'He even told me recently he still has confidence in me so I can confirm that I will be in Manchester next year.'
Old 07-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Duo in clear over Howard deal

The Premier League has confirmed neither Manchester United or Everton have broken any rules regarding Tim Howard's transfer.

Howard joined Everton on a season-long loan deal last summer, before the move became permanent in February.

Questions were raised over the transfer when Howard did not feature against United in the recent clash between the two sides at Goodison Park.

The League contacted the two clubs to find out why the American goalkeeper was not involved as it would not have allowed the deal to be made permanent if United had requested a clause preventing Howard from playing against them.

However, after investigating the matter the League has cleared both clubs of any wrongdoing.

A statement from the Premier League said: "At the time of Tim Howard's permanent transfer from Manchester United to Everton, the Premier League ensured there were no agreements in place that contravened our rules.

"As a result of recent comments we had sought further clarification from both clubs and are satisfied that it remains the case that there were no agreements that breached any of our rules.

"Everton were free to play Tim Howard in their fixture against Manchester United had they so wished - and this has been confirmed by both clubs."
Old 07-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Silvestre: I will not be sold

Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre has insisted he will be at Old Trafford next season.

Newspaper reports today claim the French international will be sold in the summer along with Gabriel Heinze as both players have had nervy seasons at United.

The 29-year-old has started just six league games this season after losing his place to Nemanja Vidic in central defence.

But the defender insists boss Sir Alex Ferguson has told him he has a future at the Premiership leaders.

"I still have two years left on my contract and the manager did everything to keep me here last summer," Silvestre told the Daily Star Sunday.

"He even told me recently he still has confidence in me, so I can confirm that I will be in Manchester next year."

Silvestre has not played for United since March after dislocating his shoulder in the Champions League tie against Lille.

Ferguson is reportedly keen on recalling youngsters Jonny Evans and Gerard Pique from loan spells to build another team.

Pique has impressed at Spanish side Real Zaragoza while Evans has been instrumental in Sunderland's promotion from the Championship.

Silvestre is one of United's longest serving players after signing from Inter Milan for £4 million in 1999.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

Sir Alex Ferguson: Jose will stay

SIR Alex Ferguson expects title rival Jose Mourinho to still be in charge of Chelsea at the start of next season.

Mourinho's future has been the subject of intense speculation since the New Year following an apparent bust-up with owner Roman Abramovich.

It was claimed Mourinho and Abramovich were no longer on speaking terms, amid a rift over a failure to provide the manager with cash to reinforce his defence in January when John Terry was injured and the owner's frustration at the relative lack of involvement of £30million striker Andriy Shevchenko.

Ferguson did not take much notice of those reports and Peter Kenyon, who quit United to become Blues chief executive, did not cut much ice with the Scot either when he claimed Mourinho would not be sacked.

Yet the Old Trafford chief is confident Mourinho will remain in his job when the new campaign gets underway next August.

"I think Mourinho will be there next year," said Ferguson.

"I haven't really paid any attention to talk about his future because, in all the time Roman Abramovich has been in this country, I have never heard him say anything.

Substance

"He never comments on anything so how anyone has got information on Jose's future is beyond me. I don't think there is a great substance to these reports and I am sure he will be here next year."

In contrast to his fractious relationship with Arsene Wenger, Ferguson has always appeared to get on well with Mourinho.

As recently as last month the pair exchanged text messages in the aftermath of their side's respective Champions League wins over Roma and Valencia, while Ferguson took the unprecedented step of ordering his players to form a guard of honour to applaud Chelsea onto the Old Trafford pitch two years ago to honour the Londoners' first title in 50 years.

But their relationship seemed to have taken a serious downturn in recent days, with Ferguson reacting furiously first to Mourinho's jibe about the lack of penalties awarded against United, then the Chelsea manager's damning rebuke about Cristiano Ronaldo's lack of education.

Ferguson insists he was correct to take a stand against Mourinho.

However, he does not believe the recent spat will affect relations between the pair and is looking forward to sharing a glass of wine with his sparring partner when United head to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.

"We all have our own opinions," said Ferguson. "I don't think our relationship has been affected. I will still have a glass of wine with him. If I am invited I will attend."

Indeed, there is a definite sense that Ferguson quite enjoys having Mourinho around, sometimes to engage in banter with, other times to just watch and smile.

Dialogue

"Jose has this continual dialogue and sometimes it is enjoyable to have a go back," said the Red Devils chief.

"Maybe we can get a bit too focused on matches and too intense about the game. Jose brings another agenda which you can join in if you want to or just sit back and enjoy what he has to say if you don't."

Having declared his intention to remain at Old Trafford for another couple of seasons at least, Ferguson expects to be going head-to-head with Mourinho for a while yet.

For, while many pundits expect Liverpool and Arsenal to mount a more sustained title challenge next year than they have done this time around, Ferguson believes Chelsea will remain the team his own side must overcome.

"Given the financial structure Chelsea have, it is hard to imagine they won't be here for a while," said Ferguson.

"Buying big does not necessarily mean you will be successful. You only have to see the trouble Leeds are in now for an example of that. But when you buy players of real quality, as Chelsea have, you expect to get success.

"I don't know what they will do this summer but I am sure they will buy three or four players.

"They have done it every other summer and have not been short at paying out incredible sums of money in the process."
Old 07-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

Lyon target Premiership striker
Sun, May 06 2007 13:05

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has revealed he is interested in signing Manchester United striker Louis Saha at the end of the season
Lyon have already clinched the French Ligue 1 championship title, but are keen to bring some more attacking force to the squad with several big name signings at the end of the season, and Aulas has hinted that Saha is one of their possible targets.

Following Saturday's 1-1 draw with Paris Saint Germain, Aulas revealed: "He (Saha) is a good player.

"All the players of the French team who play abroad interest us."

Saha played a major role in United's early season success, but injury problems have hampered the majority of the season, and has only made three substitute appearances for the club over the last two months due to a hamstring problem.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has become increasingly frustrated with Saha's fitness over the present campaign and could allow Saha to leave in the summer.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Ferguson plotting future conquests for youthful team

Manchester United’s manager is already looking towards the next generation at Old Trafford.

SIR ALEX FERGUSON was on the golf course when he won the Premiership for the first time. He was on the 17th green at Mottram Hall with his son Mark when a stranger rushed over, announcing that Aston Villa had failed to beat Oldham and the 1992-93 title was Manchester United’s.

The last time United became champions, in 2002-3, Ferguson capered at his young granddaughter’s birthday party while Arsenal’s challenge was dying against Leeds. Worrying overly about what his rivals are doing was never his thing. Rather than watch Arsenal against Chelsea on television, Ferguson will, flights permitting, be in Spain today to take in Real Zaragoza versus Racing Santander.

Gerard Pique, the young defender United have loaned to Zaragoza, is up against Nikola Zigic, Santander’s 6ft 7in Serb, and it is a good opportunity for Ferguson to see whether his boy has truly become a man. Pique has impressed during a season in La Liga, playing most of Zaragoza’s games and scoring in a cup victory over Barcelona.

He is 20 and Ferguson wants him back at Old Trafford for 2007-8. With faith in Gabriel Henize and Mikael Silvestre diminished, there is an opportunity for somebody new to challenge Wes Brown as cover for Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic. Pique and another loaned-out United youngster, 19-year-old Jonny Evans of Sunderland, will be invited to apply for the vacancy.

It is typical of Ferguson that with a ninth title beckoning, he has started plotting winning a 10th. Arsenal, with their kids, are talked about as “the future”, but United look set for glory far beyond the here and now. The average age (27.4) of Ferguson’s regular first XI this season is only one year older than Arsène Wenger’s (26.4), despite the venerable nature of Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs.

For next season Ben Foster, 24, will return from loan at Watford and may replace 36-year-old Edwin van der Sar in goal, and when Ferguson completes the long-awaited signing of Owen Hargreaves, 26, he will add further youth to the ranks. Another target, 18-year-old Micah Richards, is sufficiently enticed by Ferguson’s interest to risk the political ramifications of moving to United from Manchester City.

Louis Saha’s susceptibility to injuries has tired Ferguson and should he move for a new striker it will be for a youngish player, such as Fernando Torres, Dimitar Berbatov or Samuel Eto’o. Expressing his desire to “draw a line” under his spat with Jose Mourinho over Cristiano Ronaldo, Ferguson said of United’s visit to Stamford Bridge: “If I’m invited for a glass of wine with him, of course I’ll attend, because I don’t think this has damaged our relationship. We all have our opinions. Football should be a challenge between groups of players, but with Jose’s continual – how should I put it? – ‘dialogue’, sometimes, as a manager, you quite enjoy having a go back.”

Ferguson expects Chelsea to spend big again over the summer. Although none of United’s targets would come cheap, progressing young talents continues to be Ferguson’s preferred way of reaching success and the quality/age equation of his resources gives him every chance of building something lasting.

Paul McGuinness’s under18 side has Ferguson smacking his lips. The youngsters surprised the manager by making the final of the FA Youth Cup, where they took Liverpool, the holders, all the way to penalties, despite featuring several 16-and 17-year-olds.

Then there are Wayne Rooney and Ronaldo, 21 and 22. So grey were some of Rooney’s performances in early season that he was beginning to look washed out, but recent weeks have seen colour return to the most vivid English talent of two generations. His slump appears no more than growing pains, exacerbated by the lingering effects of his metatarsal injury.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

Blues draw hands United title

Manchester United are confirmed as Premiership champions after ten-man Chelsea could only draw 1-1 with Arsenal, in a game they had to win to keep alive hopes of retaining their crown.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

REDS CROWNED CHAMPIONS
06/05/2007 16:29, Report by Gemma Thompson

United have been crowned Premiership champions for a record ninth time after closest rivals Chelsea failed to beat Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

A first half penalty from Gilberto Silva gave Arsenal a 1-0 victory over Jose Mourinho's men who were reduced to ten men just before the break when Khalid Boulahrouz was sent off for a foul on Julio Baptista which led to the spot-kick.

Michael Essien levelled on 70 minutes but the Blues could find no way through after that in a hugely tense affair.

Twenty-four hours Chelsea had seen United secure a 1-0 win over local neighbours Manchester City on Saturday.

It's the ninth Premiership title the Reds have won under Sir Alex Ferguson and it's arguably their greatest ever triumph.

The Reds will be presented with the Championship trophy after their final game of the season against West Ham at Old Trafford on Sunday. Before that they face a mid-week trip to Stamford Bridge.

Victory in their next two games would give United a record Premiership points' total of 94 points.

Their best ever to date came at the end of the 1993/94 season when they finished on 92 points. They came within a point of that in 1999/2000 when they ended the campaign on 91.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

HOW THE TITLE WAS WON
06/05/2007 17:18, Report by Ian McLeish

ManUtd.com takes a look back at the pivotal moments in the 2006/07 title race as United claim Championship glory...

- Start as we mean to go on
United lay down a marker to the rest of the country by knocking five past Fulham in a thrilling attacking display in their first game of the season at Old Trafford.

- Blues slip up almost immediately
A set of midweek fixtures follows hot on the heels of the opening weekend, and Wednesday 23 August turns out to be a good night for the Reds as United win at Charlton and Chelsea lose at Middlesbrough.

- Gunners upset the applecart
Four straight victories keep United on top of the league until Sunday 17 September, when a defeat at home to old foes Arsenal allows Portsmouth to leapfrog us in the table. At least we're still ahead of Chelsea +only just +on goal difference.

- But not for long
Another wobble in the league as United draw away at newly-promoted Reading. A win over Fulham in the west London derby lifts Chelsea two points clear at the top of the Premiership. Incredibly, it turns out to be the only time Chelsea will end the weekend on top of the league and the last time United don't.

- Normal service is resumed
The champions stumble once again at home to Aston Villa on Saturday 30 September, drawing 1-1. United take full advantage, seeing off Newcastle with two goals from the evergreen Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

- A bad week for the Blues
All three points are accrued by Chelsea away at Reading on 14 October, but at some cost. Petr Cech suffers a fractured skull that was to rule out the influential stopper for three months. United still ahead on goal difference.

- United step up a gear
A dramatic 2-0 win over Liverpool is followed by a 4-0 victory away at Bolton, featuring a glorious Wayne Rooney hat-trick, and an easy 3-0 win over Portsmouth. Chelsea slip up again the day after our Pompey win, losing to rivals Tottenham for the first time in 16 years with captain John Terry sent off. Reds go three clear at the top.

- The big two lock horns
The Premiership hype machine goes into overdrive when champions meet challengers on 26 November at Old Trafford. Louis Saha puts the Reds in front, but a Ricardo Carvahlo header draws the visitors level. Final score 1-1.

- Reds move on up
9/10 December is a big weekend in the race for the Premiership as United beat City 3-1 and Arsenal nick a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge. United's lead at the top stretches to eight points.

- United stumble in east London
Chelsea claw their way back into the championship race with a late rally at Goodison Park which sees them come from 2-1 down to beat Everton 3-2. United head to Upton Park but come up against a dogged West Ham side who run out 1-0 winners.

- Boxing day blues for Chelsea
Yet again, Chelsea fail to capitalise on United's recent slip-ups, drawing at home to Reading on 26 December. United pile on the pressure by beating Wigan 3-1 later that afternoon.

- Happy new year!
Four days later that four point lead turns into six when the Blues are held to a draw at home to Fulham. Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo is really hitting his stride and his two goals help see off Reading at Old Trafford.

- Newcastle with point to prove
The heavy festive fixture list takes its toll as the Reds fail to beat Newcastle at St James Park on New Year's Day, young substitute David Edgar snatching a point for the Magpies with a dramatic long-range screamer. But again, Chelsea are unable to cash in on United¹s stumble, drawing 0-0 at Aston Villa.

- Double slip-up
Chelsea go down 2-0 at Liverpool on 20 January and a Thierry Henry injury-time winner means United suffer defeat as well on their first visit to the Emirates Stadium.

- Three points in it
Chelsea cut United's lead to after 3 points after narrowly beating Charlton Athletic. But the Reds reply with an impressive 4-0 win at Spurs.

- Craven Cottage clincher
With Chelsea focusing on the Carling Cup final against Arsenal, United move 9 points clear thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo's dramatic late winner at Fulham.

- O'Shea Anfield scalp
Reds go 12 points clear thanks to John O'Shea's winner in the dying seconds in front of the Kop. Chelsea cut the lead down to 9 later that evening with a win at Fratton Park

- Keeping up the chase
Chelsea make their game in hand count with a 1-0 win away at City in mid-March and cut the gap back to 6.

- It's as you were
With United again kicking off early and doing their job with a 4-1 win over Blackburn after coming from behind, Chelsea look like slipping up away to lowly Watford, but a last-gasp winner from Solomon Kalou keeps them in the title race.

- South coast horror show
United slip up away at Pompey 2-1. Chelsea had already gained revenge on Spurs with a 1-0 win and so cut the gap to three points.

- The pressure mounts
United's draw with Middlesbrough on 21 April makes the gap 4 points but it could be cut to one if Chelsea beat Newcastle the next day. Thankfully, they don't, drawing 0-0, meaning the gap is still 3.

- Drama, drama, drama
Both United and Chelsea kick-off at the same time - the Reds at Goodison Park and the Blues at home to Bolton. The title chasing pair both go behind in the opening minutes. Chelsea draw level and are 2-1 up at the break. United meanwhile find themselves 2-0 down not long after the restart. Fast forward 40 minutes and incredibly United are winning 4-2, while Chelsea are held 2-2 by the Trotters - United's lead is now 5 points after an unbelievable day in the Premiership.

- Champions!
A Cristiano Ronaldo penalty and a brilliant save by Edwin van der Sar from Darius Vassell's spot-kick late on puts United 8 points ahead on 5 May. Twenty-four hours later Chelsea fail to beat Arsenal and the Reds are crowned Premiership champions for the ninth time.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, 88 points- 7 points clear of Chelsea with only 2 games left!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!

Old 07-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Just found it amusing (but not surprised at all ) that the 'special one' refused to admit that the Devils were better this season in the post-match interview.

When asked 'so do you think Man Utd were better this season' he replied 'it does not matter. They have more points, so they are champions'. And then he goes on and on about 'this season we have worked against EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.' What goes around, comes around. The Devils have had their fair share of misfortune the past few seasons - what's there to whine about?

Even presenter Steve McMahon jibed him about whining about injuries, etc.

Anyway, I guess he does provide a bit of entertainment with his amusing, spoilt brat comments. Let's see if he remembers that guard-of-honour reception...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1