The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
260 can do aj? that a surprise..

tks for sharing..
Yes she does aj. I can confirm that although I was not intending to aj when I took her. She was giving me bbbj when we switch to 69 and I daty her until her juices were flowing many. Then she poke her finger into my ass while still bbbj me and I return the favour using her juices as lubricant. Suddenly she wants to fuck and sat on me cowgal after wear the cd. I keep fingering her ass while she riding her and then I ask to change to doggy. I was surprised when she stop and apply oil to her ass and told me to enter slowly. Although surprised at her offer I did not reject and entered her ass. It was damn tight and had to inch my cock slowly inside. After a few slow strokes she ask to change to missionary and lifted her butt high for me to enter her ass again. She was high and use her fingers to rub her clitoris furiously while I was pounding her ass until my soldiers unloaded.
She may be small but she is chili padi when she gets horny.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Yes she does aj. I can confirm that although I was not intending to aj when I took her. She was giving me bbbj when we switch to 69 and I daty her until her juices were flowing many. Then she poke her finger into my ass while still bbbj me and I return the favour using her juices as lubricant. Suddenly she wants to fuck and sat on me cowgal after wear the cd. I keep fingering her ass while she riding her and then I ask to change to doggy. I was surprised when she stop and apply oil to her ass and told me to enter slowly. Although surprised at her offer I did not reject and entered her ass. It was damn tight and had to inch my cock slowly inside. After a few slow strokes she ask to change to missionary and lifted her butt high for me to enter her ass again. She was high and use her fingers to rub her clitoris furiously while I was pounding her ass until my soldiers unloaded.
up u for sharing..
Old 24-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys

Just want to confirm this thing. Is there a raid 2 days ago on VIP and now most of the girls are gone?

Major raid I heard

Thanks
Old 24-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Lucky bastard!

I can confirm that she allows ass play. I fingered her ass and dato till damn shiok, but in my case she just didn't let LB in. She allowed me to try, but as soon as I got the head in, she screamed and pulled away.

I'm slightly above average length at 6.5", and slightly thicker than normal. Maybe a bit oversized for her ass... smaller bros can have loads of fun AJ'ing her though. She definitely appreciates ass play, but can't take the pain if your size is a bit bigger.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -168 / Power: 0
lukeskywarmer lukeskywarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
Hi guys

Just want to confirm this thing. Is there a raid 2 days ago on VIP and now most of the girls are gone?

Major raid I heard

Thanks
Can anyone verify? I was there 3 days ago, and all was fine. Hard to imagine that things can change so quickly.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
Hi guys

Major raid I heard

Thanks
There was an incident there but dunno whether consider as raid.... one of the girls was found slashed several times on her wrist and ambulance came followed by the mata mata....... some say she attempt suicide.... others say she involved in fight with other girls..... and more others say she was high and in a trance when she slash ownself...... we will only know the truth when she comes around.
Old 25-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

wah... so happening ah?? hope everyone and the girl is ok.
Old 26-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
2dirtydevils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2dirtydevils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros can confirmed the spa its back to business as per usual again ?

I still plan to visit the spa next week.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo guys, just came back from a crazy weekend in jb. My first time go chiong jb lol. Gonna leave this here in parts.

PART 1

Left SG at 11am, customs full as fuck at malaysia side. By 1pm clear, check into ZON, checkin time at 3pm we went to the bar and start drinking while waiting for another friend to arrive. Walking into the bar got this atas looking lady talking on the phone alone, a group of japanese guy went to speak to her, she told them off i overheard "um, excuse me but im on a conference call." Jap zai ps left, she walk over to us ask if can take care of her stuff on the table. She walk to smoking corner and smoke, can smoke anywhere idk why she even bother to go smoke there maybe give us green light to talk to her.

After 5 towers kronenburg, friend finally arrives, make him get on our level liao then check in and wash up and head to piak. At first planned to go NZ spa but because of one bad review recently, the smart player of the group say sua dont risk, search search search found this Sky paradise. Took two seperate cab there, cannot find each other, one of them puking liao wtf lol. From outside i know this place shitty. Some shop house below like under renovation, we go up greeted by okt. Small room, tables in the middle, couch at the side along the wall, gambling machines on the other side of the wall. Sat down OKT tell us package, this old man reminds me of my dad. Understand package liao he summon all the girls out, sadly dont have msia chinese, all viet thai and indo. Wa i took a long time picking, my friend all choose liao all damn hype shouting and shit. Sua saw this dua neh bu shy shy join the queue last, i choose her. Wanted to take this older looking indo but indo dont have b2b wanted to try.

FR1 DMG 270rm B2B: Go in said hello, she lied on the bed then i remember wa cb just now she also eating sia cfm full and tired already la shag. She act she dont know chinese, then laugh damn loudly, exclaiming she is chinese also viet. She keep shouting for help and knocking on the walls, theres knocking returns also. New to this so i dont really know wtf she doing, roam her liao i drag her out of bed and start b2b. Not bad cause her tits damn big and good size, but only massage my front thats all. Back on bed she keep shouting for help and knocking the damn wall, at this point i damn sian liao like simi lj. Outside can hear my friend complaining about his girl all. BJ kena teeth not good, no mood put helmet on straight weak didnt bother to FJ, kena a HJ finish while playing her boobs. At this point i damn sian liao, i never jerk off for 2 weeks to come here explode then i explode at a fucking hj, i mean still good but damn man. She stop joking while showering me, like she guilty or something i dont wanna entertain her so much also. I mean like sua la, this kind of job also not easy to do for her.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

part 1

yo guys, just came back from a crazy weekend in jb. My first time go chiong jb lol. Gonna leave this here.

Left SG at 11am, customs full as fuck at malaysia side. By 1pm clear, check into ZON, checkin time at 3pm we went to the bar and start drinking while waiting for another friend to arrive. Walking into the bar got this atas looking lady talking on the phone alone, a group of japanese guy went to speak to her, she told them off i overheard "um, excuse me but im on a conference call." Jap zai ps left, she walk over to us ask if can take care of her stuff on the table. She walk to smoking corner and smoke, can smoke anywhere idk why she even bother to go smoke there maybe give us green light to talk to her.

After 5 towers kronenburg, friend finally arrives, make him get on our level liao then check in and wash up and head to piak. At first planned to go NZ spa but because of one bad review recently, the smart player of the group say sua dont risk, search search search found this Sky paradise. Took two seperate cab there, cannot find each other, one of them puking liao wtf lol. From outside i know this place shitty. Some shop house below like under renovation, we go up greeted by okt. Small room, tables in the middle, couch at the side along the wall, gambling machines on the other side of the wall. Sat down OKT tell us package, this old man reminds me of my dad. Understand package liao he summon all the girls out, sadly dont have msia chinese, all viet thai and indo. Wa i took a long time picking, my friend all choose liao all damn hype shouting and shit. Sua saw this dua neh bu shy shy join the queue last, i choose her. Wanted to take this older looking indo but indo dont have b2b wanted to try.

FR1 DMG 270rm B2B: Go in said hello, she lied on the bed then i remember wa cb just now she also eating sia cfm full and tired already la shag. She act she dont know chinese, then laugh damn loudly, exclaiming she is chinese also viet. She keep shouting for help and knocking on the walls, theres knocking returns also. New to this so i dont really know wtf she doing, roam her liao i drag her out of bed and start b2b. Not bad cause her tits damn big and good size, but only massage my front thats all. Back on bed she keep shouting for help and knocking the damn wall, at this point i damn sian liao like simi lj. Outside can hear my friend complaining about his girl all. BJ kena teeth not good, no mood put helmet on straight weak didnt bother to FJ, kena a HJ finish while playing her boobs. At this point i damn sian liao, i never jerk off for 2 weeks to come here explode then i explode at a fucking hj, i mean still good but damn man. She stop joking while showering me, like she guilty or something i dont wanna entertain her so much also. I mean like sua la, this kind of job also not easy to do for her.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

part 2

At night we got discuss next morning how, like chiong not enough not shiok yet. We say sua, we go another spa. Come morning my friend doing his research again, negga wanna gat fuck badly. Checkout damn hard the other group knn toh until jia lat, they trashed the hotel room and shit cannot find key card all. I woke up to the azan in the morning, opened my eyes and bathed myself in the mystical song. Gather supplies liao we head to VIP spa at pelangi.

Took lift up 4th floor, tried to open the glass door, lock all. Chinese guys walking towards, I quite big size ah so i shaked the door hahaha i think they dulan. The guy open the door quite pissed, say show passport then i ask why show passport then he say u all from where we say singapore then he say only the indians must show. Then i translate to my experienced players i can see they dulan also, then the guy explain local indian and malay cannot enter liao this place they caused trouble recently i think. We got in, get tag, locker our stuff, change into spa attire and head in. First we makan, food was not too bad better than the sky paradise spa cb, damn i whack all the protein gotta keep ma gainz. Smoke smoke go in facilities, first we go in steam room then we took the jacuzzi, then sauna. While we were switching, got around 3/4 times they parade their girls out liao, was choosing, not too bad around 12 girls come out at full strength. A lot of people choosing tho. Half way shag i need to shit, go shit walan eh flush got issue floating shit all. Come back my two indian friends go in liao, i go suana for another 10 mins then come out and select girls. Scan through got a few wanna kena but i remember what my friend told me yesterday, "bro, just try get the not so hot one, sometimes they get paid by amount of customer then they dont wanna go their job properly cos they pretty all but its not all the time like this you try ah." Swee i also damn horny liao wanna go in liao, i just pick this average but ok to me from far one.
Old 27-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

part 3

FR2 DMG 228rm B2B: She put her arm around me and guide me into this chamber down the stairs and into a lot of rooms, i slid my hand while walking and squeeze her ass lol. Led into the room she told me to wait, room was good, a nice bed got deco around the room, a shower glass around with a solid water bed but i think thats 270 rm, i keep thinking wa shag later same shit happen how cock cannot stand she give attitude all. Did 10 push ups hahah sat on the bed and wait, she came back in with stuff, smiled return the smile and greet her. Anna Nyugen, 25 yo. Took off her dress, boobs ok only, body ok only but i think i give her points for having gfe. I always like to recipocrate the shower and tend to wash the girl up as well, I gave her a back rub lol while studying her tattoo. It was a flower with dot art on it, not bad i ask how much and when she did it, 2 months ago 200 rm. Then i think walan the girls here all got ang kong ah. She been here for 2 months, next month OCT she chao back hanoi liao. Told me she misses her baby girl, at this point i feel her pain liao my cock drop while she giving b2b, very hardworking but avoids eye contact i think they all dont like eye contact. Tried hot water bj also ok ok only, stop her after 2nd mouth and bbbj me. Hard liao put helmet and tell her to climb on top of me, she ride me for a bit then she ask u do me? Then she hug me tightly as i fuck her like shes a koala on a tree. Tell her to flip over to doggy, cock died mid way before i can enter wa shag, she flip around and jerk me, i push her down to the bed and started to finger her and kiss her she didnt like to kiss also, her moans make me stand again, get infront of her and pound her and she appears to be in pain. Asked her pain or nice, she say pain then i ask why, say too long wa then i think to myself at this point liao she make me damn horny liao banging this milf, sadly condom slip out as i pound her and i dont think i can cum with condom on, slip condom back on and ask her to ride me see if i can cum or not. Still cannot, i kiss and smell her head then ask her to just jerk me off. Ask can cum on her boobs or face, cannot lol. Explode, not bad. Clean up shower brought me out, hug her goodbye.

Wait for another friend to finish, realise 2 of my friend fuck the same girl. Indian friends go back sg first, went KSL and then Restoran todak then back to sg. Came back asking myself what am i missing, am i missing companionship or am i just seeking sex. First time in this game, loving this game but im afraid in the long run i fall for one of them and it will destroy me. Damn first time im writing such a long one.
Old 27-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Erage83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
There was an incident there but dunno whether consider as raid.... one of the girls was found slashed several times on her wrist and ambulance came followed by the mata mata....... some say she attempt suicide.... others say she involved in fight with other girls..... and more others say she was high and in a trance when she slash ownself...... we will only know the truth when she comes around.
Not sure are we referring to the same girl. One of the lady having fever for 2 days and still force to serve customer. To my understanding yesterday from the worker, she already been send back to her country.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erage83 View Post
Not sure are we referring to the same girl. One of the lady having fever for 2 days and still force to serve customer. To my understanding yesterday from the worker, she already been send back to her country.
If you have the wechats of the girls can go look inside them..... many of the girls have posted photos of the gory scene and the badly slashed wrist on their accounts..... but all comments are in Vietnamese so I really do not understand what is happening. From the photos I think the girl is Ah Vee (just guessing only as only can see sideview and face was partially hidden.)
Old 28-09-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
If you have the wechats of the girls can go look inside them..... many of the girls have posted photos of the gory scene and the badly slashed wrist on their accounts..... but all comments are in Vietnamese so I really do not understand what is happening. From the photos I think the girl is Ah Vee (just guessing only as only can see sideview and face was partially hidden.)
dun have wechats of the girls.. simi gory scene? inside so exciting?

can fark those vietnam gals, dun ever mess with them..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread