The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hornytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phoenix Commando Squad.

Nice story, support!
Old 17-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Masked guys then surrendered when they were clueless on what to do, as army regulars were all recalled to battle.

they revealed themselves as police officers and salute to Nicole. one quickly offered clothings to naked policewomen.

they released male prisoners and offered them clothings.

Nicole then asked them who were responsible for raping female pilots and crews.
They all remained silent. One denied involvement and shifted all blame to army.

Thus, SERE session ended like that because police never experience this kind of stuffs.

They let Nicole's team flied off.

Upon reaching Police HQ, they realised the army were off to battle with sea pirates.

Nicole wanted to file complaint to Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of Defence, Judge Advocate General (chief military prosecutor)..

Meanwhile , police received report about 11 gals missing during school tour to Chiangmai. Interpol alleged that China gals and Japanese gals also missing.
Intel believed that syndicates were involved and their HQ was in Shan State.(part of Burma area)
Old 17-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tinzag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good mediacorp blockbuster
Old 18-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Huanron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please
Old 23-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Police Commissioner and Commandant Police Air Wing read about Nicole complaint about humiliation and abuse police air crew suffered during training.

They told Minister for Defence and Minister for Home Affairs and Judge Advocate General that they should handle Nicole complaint themselves and SAF generals hoped that police chiefs can get Nicole to retract her complaints . SAF generals had convinced police chiefs that these training were tough but these were for their own goods. these would strengthen their mental and physical level .

Nicole were summoned to HQ where she saw police commissioner, Commandant of Air Wing, and Commander, Commando Division.
She was incessant and demanded to see Judge Advocate General.

Commissioner placated her by saying these rape session were meant to train her to deal with being captured , know what to do during capture and raping of female prisoners were unavoidable.

Comissioner told her that she was being selected to go for training in Australia where she and her team flew new helicopter - super hawk - MH-62A
MH-62A - improved version of UH-60 with better armour and equipment , armanent. ( with chain gun on the nose, with rockets, and super Hellfires)

Upon her return, she would be promoted to Supt (Superscale G).

Nicole was in tears, strongly refused to back down, and told them they were cruel and vow to seek justice by announcing the world about how government treat them.
Air Commandant begged her not to and urged her to think it over.
Air Commandant was in tear as he tried to talk her out.

Commander, Commando Div whisper to Police Commissioner . Police commissioner had no choice but to agree..

At home, Nicole was ambushed by 2 masked figures. she fought fiercely but two masked figures were too strong for her and she was knocked out.

When she came to, she found herself bound. In front of her were whole Phoenix Squad, and one guy who turned out to be Head, Special Helicopter Detachment...
Old 23-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Goodison2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Li Xi: Mdm, we are very sorry that you and your team had suffered during training.
Nicole: untie me ! I am still adamant that what you all did was wrong ! you are military and a government servant just like me, but what you did is exactly like a criminal. you will be charged for abuse ! I will ensure that!

Mei xian, walking to Nicole with apologetic look: Mdm, I am very sorry to do you wrong, but it is a part of training to strengthen yourself during the event when you are captured.
Nicole: you! I remember you! I hate you! I should see that you be punished severely.
Mei xian: pls clam down , mdm, and be rational. If you cannot stand this, then don't be pilot flying to patrol. anything may happen.

Xin Yi: Mdm, I am capt tang, team leader.. pls be rational. we are just training you and your team.
Nicole: you just a captain, if I am in army, I would be Lt col. you are doing wrong.

Head, Helicopter support detachment , interrupting: we understand how you felt, we were humiliated and raped by Phoneix squad too. we don't hold it against them , we are grateful to them for realistic training. Imagine, if you are flying police helicopter , and get shot down. how would you be treated?

Nicole: you are accomplice!

Time is running out , as the squad need to get ready to invade Jaffar territory.

Capt Tang: Cpl Hu Minghui!

Minghui: yes, madam.

Capt Tang: you stay back because HQ has new assignment for you to undertake.

Minghui: yes mdm

Capt Tang whispered to Minghui: taught that bitch a lesson and enslave her..

Ming hui : yes mdm.

all ladies and man leave the compound... Minghui stay behind.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

After a while, Minghui rushed out ,calling out to her squad, ''wait, wait.."

Xinyi: yes? Cpl Hu Minghui.

Minghui: I have a request, mdm.

Xinyi: speak.

Minghui: I wished to be tied up as tightly as possible.
Xinyi,(apparently understand.): strip off all your clothing!

Minghui stripped of her uniform, lingerie, in full view by all ,including male commander .

Xinyi then asked two girls to tie her up with metal chain.
gals then carry her back to the room where Nicole was sitting on chair tied up..

Nicole then saw gals throwing Minghui, on the floor , then black bag was thrown there too.
Nicole was curious as to why Minghui was tied ,stripped naked and thrown on the floor in a rough manner.

2 hours later, Minghui gain consicious.. and struggled to get up amid heavy chain bound tightly on her naked body..
Nicole : hi..hi.. are you alright? what happened ? why they treat you like that? (she look very concerned and hoped that Minghui would speak out against her squad...)
but she was wrong..
Tell you more later...

Do you all fantasise about Dawn Yeoh (Cpl Hu Ming hui) raping Priscelia Chan (DSP Nicole Wong)?
Old 07-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Bruch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please!
Old 07-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Minghui managed to channel all her inner qi to make metal chain loosen up.
She was trained by Capt Tang , who hailed from a family of puglists.

Nicole was excited as she thought Minghui would free her but she was wrong.

After a while, Minghui got up when mental chain loosen ..

She look at Nicole smugly and then walked to the location where the bag was thrown earlier by her squad mate.

She took out collar/leash , black leather clothes, , strap-on, a bottle of liquid..

She put on clothes, wear strap-on and then open a bottle and apply on the tip of strap-on.
She then walked towards Nicole, who was frightened and struggled to break free.

MInghui then kick the legs of the chair hard and Nicole fell to the ground.
Nicole grimaced in pain. and Minghui grabbed her to make her kneel .

Nicole : pls let me go..

MInghui: shut up.
She attempted to put collar around Nicole's neck in which latter resisted hard.
Minghui then slapped her hard. and latter froze, eventually was collared.

Minghui: what have you learn during earlier training, HUH? can you untie yourself just like I did?

To be continued...
Old 08-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Nicole start crying and begged Minghui to untie her.

Minghui: what happened to high and mighty flying cop who considered herself more senior than Phoenix squad by virtue of her rank? Imagine you are crying in front of male pirate , do you think he will let you go? No,right? now , I want you to suck this!
(Minghui lift her strap-on and point it nearer to Nicole's mouth.latter turned her face away.

Minghui: be a good gal and suck this..
and she later grabbed Nicole's chin and latter stared at her hatred and at the same time, she was humiliated by the fact that she was subjected to this treatment by someone from same country , very much younger than her age, and ranked very much lower than herself. (Minghui was in early 20s and she is corporal, ) Nicole , aged early 30s, hold the rank of DSP (equivalent to LTC), ...
Nicole meekly suck strap-on.. Her teary eyes stared at Minghui with hatred , as the same time she thought of her husband and 4 year old son...
She shutted her eyes and do blowjob on Minghui's strapon.
Minghui grabbed her head and guide her fast in and out.

After some time, Nicole moaned and moaned, she struggled hard..

Minghui let her off.
and sat down, chatted with Cpt Tang who was getting ready to board Super Chinook.

but communication cannot be heard , drowned by wobb, woobbb, wooobbb sound from super chinook which was getting ready to take off.
thus, both communicated via sms.

Nicole , breathing heavily, her hands tied and walking on knees.. towards Ming hui. she look like horny zombie craving for dick..

This is the effect of liquid on her strap-on..
Old 08-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CabonCuppy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 08-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Minghui playfully moved backwards, asking Nicole: What do you want?
Nicole refused to answer , she crawl on her knees , huffing and puffing.

Minghui then stood and watched Nicole holding former's strap-on and sucking strap-on..

Minghui typing SMS to Capt Tang.

Minghui: mdm, I can't believe this is happening! Nicole is horny and want suck strap-on..

Capt Tang: really? video her ..

Minghui turn on mobile video and film Nicole

Minghui then pushed Nicole her away and move backward , with mobile phone point towards Nicole.

Nicole move towards her like a bitch...

Capt Tang watch with glee and shared the vid with her team mates as well as LTC Lei of Thunder Squad.

Capt Tang then thought of recruiting Nicole as her new team,and sought LTC Lei approval , saying we need someone in our team who can fly.

Capt Tang then relayed instruction to Minghui.

Minghui then commanded Nicole to stop and Nicole remained on knees.

Minghui then put dog collar around her neck and chained with leash.
she pull the leash and Nicole crawling towards her .. Minghui sat down with legs wide apart.

Nicole then suck strap-on..

When it was time to stop, Minghui told her to sit on chair with legs wide open, Minghui examined her pussy to see what married 30 year old lady pussy look like.
Nicole then insert strap-on into her pussy and banged her and film her slutty expression..

Next day, Nicole regain consicious and effect of the drug worn off, Minghui was waiting for her.

Minghui : do you know what you did last night?

She show Nicole video.
Nicole was shocked and refused to believe, and crying ..

Minghui: now let's make a deal.
1st : do not make a report of our past training session..
2nd: Leave Police Air Wing and join our team. we need a gal who can fly helicopter.
Nicole turn her face in defiance..
Minghui: do you want me to show your video to your husband?
Nicole:no, no...pls don't

Minghui : will you do as I instructed?
Nicole lowered her head: I will do as you says.
Minghui: very good, gal! I hope to see you in our team when we return from battle ..

Minghui then untie her and let her dressed up .and then relay msg to Capt Tang..
Old 11-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Nicole went back to Police HQ, retracted her complaints , much to Police Commissioner and Police Air Wing Commandant relief. She file in form requesting transfer to SAF , Commando where.

Police Air Wing Commandant read with disbelief, and asked her reason.
she maintain that she like to fly better helicopters , which can be found in SAF.
Deep inside, she was blackmailed and force to leave police force against her will, she cannot tell him the reason for she hated him for the situation she was in.
If Police Air Wing Commandant stood by her and support her in her grievances against Phoenix , she would not be kidnapped, drugged and raped by a young woman who was ranked far lower than herself.

Ming Hui went for briefing at NISB (National Intelligence Security Board )HQ..
Old 12-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

At NISB HQ, Minghui met special agents and Chinese representative (Ni Qing) and Japanese representative (Erika)

3 ladies were briefed on Thailand kidnap case where gals were kidnapped and sent to border areas within Golden triangle. They need to know why they are kidnapped and what is the purpose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1