The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: 2017 Bangkok Hotspots

55555 this thread is turning into another joke thread!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I think you got it all wrong.
The places you're talking about are Soapy Massage Parlours such as The Lord and not G-Clubs.

G-Clubs are drinking places with band entertainment and hostesses/coyotes.
No bonking service inside establishment.

555 no such thing as if not member cannot patronise a G-Club or Soapy Massage Parlour.
Just that opening a membership has some perks and discounts that's all.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Bro....soapys are completely different. Got different types of G-club. Some yes, sit down, drink, dancers etc. etc. A few have all the action you need in one place like I said...bar, club, massage etc. You prob haven't tried. No worries. Now you know. Should try to go if you can.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Bro....soapys are completely different. Got different types of G-club. Some yes, sit down, drink, dancers etc. etc. A few have all the action you need in one place like I said...bar, club, massage etc. You prob haven't tried. No worries. Now you know. Should try to go if you can.
I believe the combined Bangkok cheong experience that bro ahtecklim, naemlo and me have is at least 40-50 years.
We really 白混 all these years in Bangkok.
Why don't you tell us the names of these so called private G-Clubs?
If not you're just talking cock.

Anyway not going to argue with you over this topic.
See my disclaimer.

Old 21-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yawn. The old "we got 40-50 yrs experience blah blah blah". Get with the times. What i talk about is common. Not like a secret. Sorry BKK noob!

Not my fault that you are old but blur. Read my post. Got new place to share, share.

Dun have then move along. Waste time with posters like u. Post nonsense, annoy everyone and cause confusion. Next pls!
Old 21-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yawn. The old "we got 40-50 yrs experience blah blah blah". Get with the times. What i talk about is common. Not like a secret. Sorry BKK noob!

Not my fault that you are old but blur. Read my post. Got new place to share, share.

Dun have then move along. Waste time with posters like u. Post nonsense, annoy everyone and cause confusion. Next pls!
Yup I am old, blur and BKK noob.
You very the can.
Happy boh?

Please continue to amuse us with your comic relief 555.

Old 21-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am interested in private g club.
Quote:
2nd times asking, I am curious where are these private g clubs... Can let me know the location and name? Thai name or street, I also understand. I will go 6c6c tmr evening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I believe the combined Bangkok cheong experience that bro ahtecklim, naemlo and me have is at least 40-50 years.
We really 白混 all these years in Bangkok.
Why don't you tell us the names of these so called private G-Clubs?
If not you're just talking cock.
I dunno any private g club, I only those public g clubs.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

CB, 1 tower, 370THB.
130bht is tips ma.. 55555

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
my service ichban! You pay top money you get best service! You remember who is the first to bring you go Walking Street or LK Metro?
Yala.. u bring me there ok!!! Last week Phuket trip u also song song GAO Jurong ma!!! So famous in soi seadragon n Bangla str leh..
Old 21-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post

Yala.. u bring me there ok!!! Last week Phuket trip u also song song GAO Jurong ma!!! So famous in soi seadragon n Bangla str leh..
Dun play play with him... he also very famous in soi holland.
Old 22-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dun play play with him... he also very famous in soi holland.
I am more famous in Soi Belgium , just the next soi to Soi Holland. YOU are the king of Soi Holland! For newbies going Soi Belgium, I recommend Kohook Agogo. Mostly farm fresh but you need to speak simple thaiglish. As for Soi Holland , Naemlo will know more but my favourite is Kee Beer Bar.
Old 22-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
130bht is tips ma.. 55555

Come come come , for you I waive my fees for 1 day!

Funny story , I went to Phuket in July and was drinking at a bar. Got to know them quite well and promised to bring a few friends down next trip. Last week's first went there , I mistook the bar as the next one! Kena conned buy 1000b worth of lottery ticket for the girls! Didn't even kena a single satang! 5555 but had a good time la , so maybe conned is too strong a word!
Old 22-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Come come come , for you I waive my fees for 1 day!

Funny story , I went to Phuket in July and was drinking at a bar. Got to know them quite well and promised to bring a few friends down next trip. Last week's first went there , I mistook the bar as the next one! Kena conned buy 1000b worth of lottery ticket for the girls! Didn't even kena a single satang! 5555 but had a good time la , so maybe conned is too strong a word!
U Chee Hong ma!!!55555... See girls only, don't even know own surname is what Liao!!! I have fun time there too..

Knn someone with 12 points zapped me n say don't talk rubbish here!! 555555.. if u don't talk rubbish here, then u want talk what!! Talk KC with u meh...

Zap me, zap me.. I got so many points.. I hope to see red colored points on me!!!! 5555
Old 23-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I see your thread liao ah, i ask my Police head friend in Bangkok ah.. He also blur like big time fuck.
He ask me , have lor..bring him go leh..how come have new style of establishment he dont know. he need to have more kopi money also.

You said get with the times, then i ask you, what is the latest trend in bangkok? KNS seems that you still dont know, the now bangkok is still the same as 20-30yrs before.. your juju can hard anot during that time?
There is no such thing as Private club in Bangkok lah. All are open to public, just a matter of how much the company offer to the authorities that they will not be disturb.
You are like a "calf dont know tiger" gu kia hmm pah hor
In Thai, old and experience is Gold.. worth more than 10baht of Gold.
be humble and you will go a long way. young gun...

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Knn someone with 12 points zapped me n say don't talk rubbish here!! 555555.. if u don't talk rubbish here, then u want talk what!! Talk KC with u meh...

Zap me, zap me.. I got so many points.. I hope to see red colored points on me!!!! 5555
Someone zap me too , most prob the same guy. Now I am so worried I will see red points ....... I cannot eat cannot sleep
Old 23-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:

Haha, i cheong bangkok for at least 4-5 years with the locals or fellow cheongsters here in sbf, there and I have never come across private G clubs. Private G clubs meaning those private parties one is it?

Anyway, if you are so confident in yourself that you know what you are talking about, why are you asking us fellow cheongsters to give you ideas where to cheong? You seem to know more than us aye.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
I see your thread liao ah, i ask my Police head friend in Bangkok ah.. He also blur like big time fuck.
He ask me , have lor..bring him go leh..how come have new style of establishment he dont know. he need to have more kopi money also.

You said get with the times, then i ask you, what is the latest trend in bangkok? KNS seems that you still dont know, the now bangkok is still the same as 20-30yrs before.. your juju can hard anot during that time?
There is no such thing as Private club in Bangkok lah. All are open to public, just a matter of how much the company offer to the authorities that they will not be disturb.
You are like a "calf dont know tiger" gu kia hmm pah hor
In Thai, old and experience is Gold.. worth more than 10baht of Gold.
be humble and you will go a long way. young gun...
It is funny that he started the thread asking fellow samsters where to cheong, we all tell him no such thing as Private G club, he says we don't know anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1