The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Yes i did it once with my FB at my storage place at Chai Chee. I brought her there late one night on the pretext I wanted to pick something up from my storage room. It wasn't full so I had quite a bit of space. But mine didn't had aircon. I went in n started moving things around while she stood outside. I asked her to come in n help me move something n when she came in I closed the door n she suspected something was up.

I started hugging her n we were frenching hard n she was rubbing my dick from the front of my berms. She kneeled down n unzipped my berms n released my dick n started sucking me off. I was grabbing her head n forcing her to deep throat me.

Next I got her up n bend her over one of my tables in the storage room n lifted her short skirt n pulled her gstring aside. I spread her legs n rammed me dick hard into her pussy. I was pumping her hard n I had to cover her mouth with my hand to prevent her from moaning too loudly! I swear the whole corridor was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her butt!

I was gonna cum so I pulled my dick out of her n she turned around n kneeled down in front of me n started sucking me off again n I soon came hard n fast into her mouth which she gamely swallowed it all down.

We were still horny so I quickly locked up n we went to the nearest H81 n fucked again hard for the next 2 hours!
Wahahaha nice one bro!
Old 21-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one dude!

Quote:
Yes i did it once with my FB at my storage place at Chai Chee. I brought her there late one night on the pretext I wanted to pick something up from my storage room. It wasn't full so I had quite a bit of space. But mine didn't had aircon. I went in n started moving things around while she stood outside. I asked her to come in n help me move something n when she came in I closed the door n she suspected something was up.

I started hugging her n we were frenching hard n she was rubbing my dick from the front of my berms. She kneeled down n unzipped my berms n released my dick n started sucking me off. I was grabbing her head n forcing her to deep throat me.

Next I got her up n bend her over one of my tables in the storage room n lifted her short skirt n pulled her gstring aside. I spread her legs n rammed me dick hard into her pussy. I was pumping her hard n I had to cover her mouth with my hand to prevent her from moaning too loudly! I swear the whole corridor was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her butt!

I was gonna cum so I pulled my dick out of her n she turned around n kneeled down in front of me n started sucking me off again n I soon came hard n fast into her mouth which she gamely swallowed it all down.

We were still horny so I quickly locked up n we went to the nearest H81 n fucked again hard for the next 2 hours!
Old 21-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
nice one dude!
Thanks! But we were both soaked with sweat n I remembered my FB almost gasping for breath by the time we were done!
Old 22-09-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
As an old timer, I've pretty much 'been there-done that'. Age thing, not boasting. So these days, not much gets me excited. Besides I'm quite paranoid about camera phones and CCTVs (Singapore has the most CCTVs per sq ft in the name of 'national security').

BUT guess, there are surprises for this old dog yet.

Last Sunday, I was at Harrys watching the Arsenal-Chelsea game with a young lady friend. She's the shy in public but quite wild behind closed doors type.

After a few drinks, we were both a little tipsy and I decided to undo her bra coz she is quite boobsy. She 'fought' me initially but gave in and I started feeling her nice, soft melons as we sat there watching the game, breaking up the action with some deep kissing. I was planning to finger her and tried running my hand down her loose pants but was a little clumsy and could only squeeze her nice ass but things were clearly heating up. The pub was three-quarters full but no one was really paying attention to us coz the game was on and we were seated in a corner (a father and son were seated right next to us and two guys were just a table away).

She started feeling my dick through my shorts and undid my zip and started rubbing junior slowly. Things were now getting hot AND hard. Then it happened.

She went down on me and started blowing me right there at Harrys, mid-game, with people around us! The corner seats gave us SOME cover but anyone would have figured out what was happening in one look.

She licked, sucked, got up to watch the game, hand still going up and down junior and went down again when she felt it was safe. The blowjob getting wetter and more slurpy each time she went under. It was my first time in such a public place and you know what, I was so turned on we bailed on the game and rushed back to my place and freaking fucked our brains out till 2am!

So there you go - Blowjob in Harrys while watching a football game!

Thrill seekers, I would highly recommend it.

Peace,

Kid A
You got yourself a very wild lady. I have my own share of public fun in the last decade. But getting a blowjob in a crowded place is the first i heard of. My limit was the girl was groping my cock in a super crowded public place, another was when i was paying at the counter, the lady was groping my cock in front of the cashier. Both sis was from this forum loooong ago.
Old 22-09-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
FootParadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
You got yourself a very wild lady. I have my own share of public fun in the last decade. But getting a blowjob in a crowded place is the first i heard of. My limit was the girl was groping my cock in a super crowded public place, another was when i was paying at the counter, the lady was groping my cock in front of the cashier. Both sis was from this forum loooong ago.
Did the cashier see her groping?
Old 22-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice share dude. Nw every guy is gg to get a storage space.. lol
Old 22-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootParadise View Post
Did the cashier see her groping?
Haha i don't really care whether the cashier saw it or not? As long she dare to do i don't mind been grope by her. I still remember we make our way to the hotel and i bang her in the same position for a hour.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
upthoseskirts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in the east who is open to some side by side action, please pm me
Old 23-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kawasaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Haha i don't really care whether the cashier saw it or not? As long she dare to do i don't mind been grope by her. I still remember we make our way to the hotel and i bang her in the same position for a hour.
You'll make the cashier gian for your cock
Old 23-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I supposed this bro justify what one MP once say. "One do not need much space for sex"
Old 23-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VuiXinLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG04AG View Post
I supposed this bro justify what one MP once say. "One do not need much space for sex"
MP = Mistress in Prostituting?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

To the bro getting a bj in the back seat of your car at the MSCP near AMK central earlier this evening at about 5:45pm, way to go dude!
Old 24-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
djintronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To the bro getting a bj in the back seat of your car at the MSCP near AMK central earlier this evening at about 5:45pm, way to go dude!
Haha nice one!
Old 24-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
I guess they achieved their objective of doing in public and got seen
Old 24-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1