The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
din know got 2 sets

which one is LB and which one is real girls?

think I went to the outside one.
Well there's 2 sets. While the ladyboys are gyrating on stage, the coyotes will be sitting/ playing with the customers. The ones without customers will be outside "attracting" customers in. When change the next set , they will go in and vice versa. U will noticed a set with slightly taller/bigger size "girls" on stage. The whole set will be ladyboys.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Curiosity in general does not have to be sexual always.
If others tell u, he is the boss n what will u do? If others tell u, he is a beggar n? If others tell u, he is another mongers n? Life has more than bothering about another man outside a bar unless u r working in FBI or some kind.

There are a lot farangs, foreigners waiting outside for their "wife".... will u bother who they are?
Old 22-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway went Baccara to look see last night with bro CheongKa. Hmmm yes we saw farang but we are not there for him. Girls selection not bad but we wanna go see Thermae stock so didn't pick any.

Head to Thermae at 9+. Selection was disappointing so head Rainbow 5. Bro Cheongka ended up with number 11 who he claim is one of the tightest pussy he ever had. Haha! I went to meet 3 girls for drinks and end my night at 3am.

This morning my ThaiFriendly came look for me at 10am. Finally "close" her after some sweet talking and bullshitting.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If others tell u, he is the boss n what will u do? If others tell u, he is a beggar n? If others tell u, he is another mongers n? Life has more than bothering about another man outside a bar unless u r working in FBI or some kind.

There are a lot farangs, foreigners waiting outside for their "wife".... will u bother who they are?
Why do you even read posts on SB? What are you going to do about what others say or do? Nothing! Because there is nothing you can do. Yet, you still read. What are you going to do about fat boy Kim launching missiles. Nada! Yet you still read news.

Curiosity is what separates humans from plants. Unless you are a plant, then I have nothing to say.

I saw this guy sitting there every time I go to Baccara. It piqued my interest. That does not mean I want to jump on him and rape him. It just made me wonder about his life journey that brought him to where he is now. Life is not all about boom boom. I read books about famous people, watch documentaries about history, talk to old ladies who run noodle shop....it's just curiosity about life in general.

No need to attack or criticize others on this forum if you have nothing nice or productive or relevant to say. Just move on to next post that interests you please.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robocop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. If you want to know his life story, maybe you should buy him a drink, sit down and talk with him and hopefully post what you know here. I'm curious too. He acts like a door greeter and shakes everyone's hand coming in and out of Baccara.
Old 24-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

are you sick of fake news? fake frs? fake pics? no worries just read my posts... all pics are taken by me and real...

my sexy coyote friends give half ball at my condo's swimming pool. maybe you guys saw them at Nana before

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 24-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post

my sexy coyote friends give half ball at my condo's swimming pool. maybe you guys saw them at Nana before

How to see your syts when one got baby teddy bear Superman and the other got Spiderman faces ?. Go NEP, sure cannot spot them at all.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-09-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Dear Bros
Update from my recent Bkk trip in Aug 17. Apcalis is once again available, from the bigger shop named Charoen, located just outside Soi Nana, few steps from Bullys Pub. One pack of 4 tablets cost Bht 400. Buy 10 Packs at BHT3500. Usually, half a pill is good enough for 59 year old uncle like me, so younger guys please maybe you should try that dosage first. Thank you for reading and chiong safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Dear Bros
Please allow me to update since my visit to Bangkok in Feb 2017.
All apcalis is not allowed to be imported anymore, new rule from Thai customs. But luckily, we can still buy Sidegra, which is made in Thailand. Baht 120 per pack of two tablets. Take half tablet will do, unless you are very 'weak'.
There are two medicine shops, one big shop Charoen, and one small shop adjacent on the left hand side. I recently found that the small shop gives better pricing and better service. Look for Song, the shop assistant, he is a good guy.
Thank you for reading and chiong safe.
[/QUOTE]
Old 24-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Dear Bros
Update from my recent Bkk trip in Aug 17. Apcalis is once again available, from the bigger shop named Charoen, located just outside Soi Nana, few steps from Bullys Pub. One pack of 4 tablets cost Bht 400. Buy 10 Packs at BHT3500. Usually, half a pill is good enough for 59 year old uncle like me, so younger guys please maybe you should try that dosage first. Thank you for reading and chiong safe

[/QUOTE]
here is the location on google map - I will go and check it out tomorrow

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore bros in bkk? Tomorrow can go party together.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Anymore bros in bkk? Tomorrow can go party together.
Bro just Send you a PM

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fyezzow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody going watersonic 2017 this friday?
Old 26-09-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

That farang from barcarra is from Israel
Old 26-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
That farang from barcarra is from Israel
U guys still bother who the man is? Amazing Man more interesting than gers inside Bacarra.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
RAKSIAM is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello, anyone tried massage 102 @ sukhumvit?? Looks interesting? Any recommendation for bathhouse like La Belle, Poseidon near sukhumvit area? Help will be very much appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1