The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 22-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takuyaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 【Giant Boob Girl and Ghost Stories】QQ Giant Boob Girl

Bro share contact. Thank you.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turbosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls share info and contact thhks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Axel88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked an appt with QQ to try her out. As i didnt have much time i opted for the 30min session. First impressions going into the room it was clean and the lights were really really dim no kidding. Anyway standard took a shower then when as i was cleaning myself QQ took the towel from me and did it for me cleaned me all the way down. Could literally see her boobs spilling out of her dress and when she caughut me looking she gave me that very seductive smile and look and started playing with my balls and my dick. She asked me to get on the bed massaged me for about 5mins. Massage definitely not piano can feel her hand strength and her specific targeting of certain back muscles and points. Slowly worked her way down to my thighs at first she pressed a little then i started to feel the slow, gentle caress of her nails then i knew let the fun begin.

She started licking my butt cheeks while her hands slowly worked their way through my inner thigh and i raied my butt to grant her hands access to my shotgun. She slowly caressed my gun and started fingering around my ass rim. The feeling was amazing and i got hard in no time. She kept going on and on for about 10mins before she asked me to flip over. Opted to go for bbbj. Her licking and suction drove me crazy it was damm good. All the while she was looking at me with those seductive eyes of hers while i was fondling her melons. Her moaning was the sound of someone who was thoroughly enjoying everything. It was so good i almost accidentally released into her mouth but managed to control and quickly told her that i was about to shoot to which she changed to hj me till i shot my load. After that i went to wash myself up and when she saw me putting on my jeans she proceeded to help me and started teasing with my dick and my balls as she helped me zip up. Overall an extremely satisfying experience. Will rtf and rtm

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty and cute kind. With a really sweet smile until the fun starts and boy is she naughty)

Massage: Cant rate but definitely not piano.

GFE: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10

Bbbj:8.5/10

Environment: 8/10 (very clean and attached shower)

Appreciate can upz my humble pts thanks.
Old 22-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 8
KenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond repute
Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old 22-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

KenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond reputeKenTheButler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Booked an appt with QQ to try her out. As i didnt have much time i opted for the 30min session. First impressions going into the room it was clean and the lights were really really dim no kidding. Anyway standard took a shower then when as i was cleaning myself QQ took the towel from me and did it for me cleaned me all the way down. Could literally see her boobs spilling out of her dress and when she caughut me looking she gave me that very seductive smile and look and started playing with my balls and my dick. She asked me to get on the bed massaged me for about 5mins. Massage definitely not piano can feel her hand strength and her specific targeting of certain back muscles and points. Slowly worked her way down to my thighs at first she pressed a little then i started to feel the slow, gentle caress of her nails then i knew let the fun begin.

She started licking my butt cheeks while her hands slowly worked their way through my inner thigh and i raied my butt to grant her hands access to my shotgun. She slowly caressed my gun and started fingering around my ass rim. The feeling was amazing and i got hard in no time. She kept going on and on for about 10mins before she asked me to flip over. Opted to go for bbbj. Her licking and suction drove me crazy it was damm good. All the while she was looking at me with those seductive eyes of hers while i was fondling her melons. Her moaning was the sound of someone who was thoroughly enjoying everything. It was so good i almost accidentally released into her mouth but managed to control and quickly told her that i was about to shoot to which she changed to hj me till i shot my load. After that i went to wash myself up and when she saw me putting on my jeans she proceeded to help me and started teasing with my dick and my balls as she helped me zip up. Overall an extremely satisfying experience. Will rtf and rtm

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty and cute kind. With a really sweet smile until the fun starts and boy is she naughty)

Massage: Cant rate but definitely not piano.

GFE: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10

Bbbj:8.5/10

Environment: 8/10 (very clean and attached shower)

Appreciate can upz my humble pts thanks.
argh apparently i didnt mentioned many of the good things of QQ other than boob hehehehe

P.S. had up your pts :-)
Old Yesterday, 12:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM
Samster

vynjacobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc bro? thank you so much
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

ManUnited10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so cute n dua neh neh.

bro can share ctc with me?
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kimochiguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks great, can share contact?
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Bump Thread

bump the thread
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Old Today, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VerseSword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal