The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: She banks she banks

I was shocked as she was very aggressive and wanted to eat me up kind of kiss. I rolled my tongue around hers and we play the tongue fighting game inside our mouth. Biting and sucking juicy French all the way...

I know I am in luck and I got her already. She was totally into it and I can imagine how the juicy yet thirsty Chee bye is right now.

My LJ is very very hard and suddenly she put her hands on my crazily insanely hard dick and she stopped the French and Whispered to my ear. Wow that's a thick rod there Sam.

Thinking of myself, I fucked girls who are young and green to ladies who are 18-38 but haven't drilled someone who's 40+. How's the pussy gonna be like? Still tight or not? Fucking my boss leh how does her slutty bj face look? How does her dick poke face look? How's does her moaning face look and how does she sound like? How's boobs and nipples?

We shall find out... could it be tonight? Could this be the night?

Old 20-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Wah.. what a nice story. I always like to hear more of the steamy action in the banking industry. lotsa banging!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!
Old 20-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Samye;16453523]I was shocked as she was very aggressive and wanted to eat me up kind of kiss. I rolled my tongue around hers and we play the tongue fighting game inside our mouth. Biting and sucking juicy French all the way...

I know I am in luck and I got her already. She was totally into it and I can imagine how the juicy yet thirsty Chee bye is right now.

My LJ is very very hard and suddenly she put her hands on my crazily insanely hard dick and she stopped the French and Whispered to my ear. Wow that's a thick rod there Sam.

Thinking of myself, I fucked girls who are young and green to ladies who are 18-38 but haven't drilled someone who's 40+. How's the pussy gonna be like? Still tight or not? Fucking my boss leh how does her slutty bj face look? How does her dick poke face look? How's does her moaning face look and how does she sound like? How's boobs and nipples?

---------------

bro... your 1st post says your boss is 38 leh...
Old 21-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Support, nice story ts!
Old 21-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
TS, your story is nice. Please continue, thanks!
Just return my humble 7, thanks for your up
Old 22-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
kawasaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, more please!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CarbonTaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story
Old 23-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Troc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks bro
Old 23-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Lime is one of the Best!Lime is one of the Best!Lime is one of the Best!
Cool Re: She banks she banks

[QUOTE=blur;16455035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samye View Post
I was shocked as she was very aggressive and wanted to eat me up kind of kiss. I rolled my tongue around hers and we play the tongue fighting game inside our mouth. Biting and sucking juicy French all the way...

---------------

bro... your 1st post says your boss is 38 leh...

Haha he waited for 2yrs for his lucky day
Old 23-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
RelaxGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 23-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Matip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, stay here for more.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story TS! Please continue.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We went up to her apartment near the pub.

In the lift, we french and really my LJ haven't felt this solid for a long time.

We have to be quiet as Her kids are sleeping and we do not want to wake anyone up.

Tiptoed into her room, I immediately pushed her to her bed.

She was shocked I am so aggressive.

I told her in the office you are the boss now I am your boss.

I quickly drop my pants and walk towards her with my penis facing her.

My LJ was rock solid, pinkish and pointing at her.

I move directly to her face and I used my hand to pinch her face and make fr mouth bigger, the next moment, my dick is 1/2 into her mouth.

I push and push further until my dick was 3/4 and all the way inside her mouth.

She coughed and was abit stunned that I am taking charge so smoothly.

I begin pushing her head in a continuous and nice comfortable motion.

In and out in and out. After showing her the pace I demanded, se was blowing me the way I wanted.

Immediately this bitch became like my seasoned slut.

I am going to make her my Super fucking sex Toy.

I know a lot is on the line as I need to fuck her well and fuck her till she want more.

Besides sucking and blowing my dick, she move on to lick and suck my balls too and the look of her was priceless. She also remove my pubic hair stuck in her teeth and I ask her to continue ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1