The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
remember many years ago, my friend and a few of us went to a ktv in Shanghai. He hit off really well with his hostess. She was literally dry humping on his laps while frenching him. We all thought it's no brainer he's getting to a home run. When we were leaving the ktv, he told us, he wasn't going to dabao her. She was never having the intention to go back with him. She's having her menses. I still remembered his sulky face till today.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 19-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TruBelief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

Please continue TS!
Old 20-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
once the lift door closed, we sort of gravitated towards each other into a tight embrace and her tongue in my mouth again. At this point, i felt quite confident that this might would end up in me fucking her brains out...

But it was not to be, as the rest of the night transpired. At that moment, however, it felt. Like anything could happen and probably would.

The lift door open and we made our way across a little terrace garden, which i assumed would lead to her apartment. As we passed a bench in the garden, she suddenly said "can we sit for awhile?"

we did, and of course we started making out like crazy again. Without a cab driver surreptitiously peeping at us like earlier, i felt emboldened to finally caress her everywhere.

Looking at her in the bar in that little black dress, she looked so lithe and athletic, like a ballet dancer. Now that i was running my fingers down her arms and up her legs, all i could think of was how she would look like out of that dress...

Her tongue was still in my mouth as i finally touched her between her legs. Oh my gosh... She was practically drenching the park bench in her puy juices. As i ran my index finger over the fabric of her panties, she instinctively clamped her legs shut tightly and rocked her hips to her own rhythm. This went on for a few minutes, as i felt my fingers getting wetter and wetter, until she moaned softly into my ear as she came to her conclusion.

I looked at her in the eye as she recovered her breath. "can we go upstairs...?"

"i... I have a housemate. It's not convenient..."

"can we go back to your hotel instead?"
正当你们打得火热时,她又提议上你的酒店,过后可有发生........一夜情???
期待下一回高潮起伏的故事!!
Old 22-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more updates.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too!
Old 23-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"Can we go back to your hotel instead?"

Silently cursing my luck and my increasingly blue balls, I forced a smile and nodded. Adjusting our out-of-place clothing quickly, I grabbed her hand and practically ran out of the apartment complex to hail another cab, this time time to my hotel which was thankfully only 10 minutes away at that time of the night.

The ride to my hotel was different from the earlier ride -- no hot and heavy make out session, just two people sobering up as the clocked ticked. Would she change her mind and regret this before I had the chance to give her the night of her life?
Old 23-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"先生,您酒店到了。20块。" The cab driver's voice roused me from my momentary slumber. I paid him quickly and we made our way to the elevator, which took us up 80+ floors to the hotel lobby.

"Very nice..." she commented as the elevator doors opened up to a classy looking reception mostly paneled in dark oak. I took her hand once again and led her to the guest lift lobby. Once the doors closed, we were all over each other again and I could feel the hardness in my pants growing once again.

I fumbled for my key card and pushed the door open. She removed her cream coloured kitten heels, and for the first time I saw how petite she really was, with the top of her head barely grazing my shoulder.

We looked at each other for a moment. We both knew what was going to happen next, what had been stewing for the past 2 hours or so since we kissed in the bar.

The clothes were off quickly and wordlessly, with the only thing she said being "can we turn the lights down?" Soon we were both naked under the covers, our bodies generating so much heart that the powerful bedroom A/C was unable to prevent us from soon glistening in sweat.

I kissed her from the top of her head down to her nose, her cheeks, her neck, her modest breasts and nipples... I kissed her flat tummy, her milky thighs and in between her legs. She was one of those girls who needed a little coaxing on her outer lips before the juices hiding in between the inner folds would flow... And of course, I did just that with my index finger and my tongue.

Her breaths got shorter as she got wetter. I noticed that her pussy was incredibly tight as no matter how wet I got her, I was unable to insert a second finger inside her.

Coming up for breath, I kissed her lips as she devoured my tongue again and I finally felt her hand grasping my rock-hard manhood. I lay my body on top of her, spreading her thoighs with mine. With each kiss I rocked my hips lower and lower, until my dick was brushing against her most secret parts. I could feel my precum oozing out, just lubricating her pussy and getting ready for the inevitable. And then...

"Do...you...have...a...condom?"
Old 23-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xxmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support
Old 23-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Oh shit.. that Cock blocker thing.
Waiting for more..
Old 24-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Nice update but with another hurdle, looking forward for more updates.
Old 24-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

I like your story TS, hope for more updates.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

wah... this one not a show stopper right???
Old 24-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post

Interesting..

Guys, in this situation, what will you do?
1. Try to make her want it so much that she let you in unprotected
2. Try to psycho her say u won't misfire
3. Lan lan go buy. Later u find out the nearest shop opened at midnight is 2.4km away
4. Hj each other
5. Other creative methods (pls share)

I will try to make her want it so much maybe can just bonk liao. If not then I try to psycho her.

Last resort then go buy condom. (Sibei sian)
Old 24-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more but sensing anticlimax lai liao...
Old 24-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

With each kiss I rocked my hips lower and lower, until my dick was brushing against her most secret parts. I could feel my precum oozing out, just lubricating her pussy and getting ready for the inevitable. And then...

I stopped.

"I really wasn't expecting anything close to this happening to me in Shanghai... So no, I don't have a condom."

She looked into my eyes, and replied:

"我有我的原则..."

"Fucking hell" was what I wanted to say. But instead I said:

"It's okay... 我尊重你.."

We kissed again as our lips and bodies met, though not in the way that I would have wanted to.

Why did I not try to press her into changing her mind? If I had tried hard enough, maybe she would have relented?

Maybe it was because it's the first time this sort of thing had ever happened to me, especially when I was least expecting it. She seemed like a nice sweet girl of only 26, smart and well-educated, had a good job and just seemed to be a Lonely soul in a big city just like me. She didn't seem like a cheap slut looking to hook up with a random stranger at a bar... Maybe that's why I decided to

I'd admit that much, that I did try afterwards to see if she would allow me to slip into her naturally. But either she was an expert cockblocker, or she was really damn fucking tight... Either way, I wasn't able to do it.

Anyway, by this time my blue balls were getting bluer and bluer by the second. I said to her softly:

"Can you help me cum please?"

She nodded shyly as she reached down and grasped my cock a little roughly. As good a kisser she was and as hot a body she had, I kinda got the feeling she wasn't all that experienced between the sheets.

"Ouch... 轻一点好吗..." she laughed at my reaction and switched to a gentler grip. I could feel the tension building up down there as the climax approached.

"我可以射哪里...?"

"You can cum on my body..."

And that's precisely what I did.

I helped her clean up as we chatted and laughed about random things. Even after the climax, I didn't feel... Guilty like I usually did with FLs or MLs - it just felt. Like I had a very fun night out with a friend.

I looked at the clock. "Oh my goodness, it's almost 4am..."

"I think I'll take the morning off tomorrow. Can I sleep here tonight?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1