The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I have shared some of my not-so-pleasant reviews on her in this thread and in the bad bonk thread. I will share those reviews again if you insist.
Please do share again. Thanks. Anyway is her look heavily photoshoped?
Old 23-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Explorelife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Anybody ever tried this girl?
http://sgmassageclub.com/model/yuki/
Looks cute from the picture but we can never ever trust blurred picture.

I'm looking for nuru, but don't know which one is good. All nuru ml face are blurred...
Looks good, any MR?
Old 23-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Anybody ever tried this girl?
http://sgmassageclub.com/model/yuki/
Looks cute from the picture but we can never ever trust blurred picture.

I'm looking for nuru, but don't know which one is good. All nuru ml face are blurred...
The Chinese girls who offer nuru have been a disappointment so far in my three visits to different ladies. Nothing like what the Thai girls were offering some years back -- really sensuous and ending naturally with torrid love-making. Instead, what I get nowadays is having to cough up more money than normal massage. The extra is just for like 5-10 minutes of cursory boob-rubbing on your back. May as well just go for normal services.

But who knows, every girl is different, and you may get lucky...
Old 23-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
The Chinese girls who offer nuru have been a disappointment so far in my three visits to different ladies. Nothing like what the Thai girls were offering some years back -- really sensuous and ending naturally with torrid love-making. Instead, what I get nowadays is having to cough up more money than normal massage. The extra is just for like 5-10 minutes of cursory boob-rubbing on your back. May as well just go for normal services.

But who knows, every girl is different, and you may get lucky...
Don't risk it , tried Nuru for $160 before , don't even think it's the legit nuru. Go across to JB for this kind of massage , usually solid for a way cheaper price
Old 23-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Xiao Xi (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-xi-massage/

Location in convenient East. Good size apartment, sharing with another. No complains on bathroom and hygiene.

Appearance (7/10): Cute looks (photos exact minus the cat ears), not classified as SYT but possibly mid to late 20s. I went to visit to confirm one thing...she really looks like Ella from S.H.E! And she talks like her too! That is a plus point though.

Small boobs, ample ass and figure a little bah bah. But still ok lah.

Massage (7.5/10): Surprisingly well! Good strength with penetration although still can tell amateurish but good enough to relieve some muscle aches.

Sensual (6/10): Did a little of tickling around the groin area, a little bit of play of the head of shaft, not too bad. Only remove top for roaming, 3G roaming I would say, did not roam too far south. Plus point though is to have one of S.H.E member to do a HJ for you. Kinky enough experience. :P

Overall: Nice friendly chatty girl, cute looks and ok figures given the competition in the market now. To RTM? Maybe, in reserve list to be honest. Have to look for lookalikes of the other two members, Hebe and Selina. Haha, just to complete the list.
Ya, her pics look like Ella! But only remove top?? Her SLG ad say nude massage leh...
Old 23-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Went to Winky the other day. Very professional with good atttude. She doesn’t do nude massage but she was wearing a see through top with black lingerie. Sexy enough for me. Actual massage was very good. She has experience for a few years. Really knows where to press. Damn nice. HJ was slow and sensual. I stayed away from MLs in the past due to bad experiences. But Winky made me have belief in MLs again.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Ya, her pics look like Ella! But only remove top?? Her SLG ad say nude massage leh...
Yeah, for my experience. Not really mind on that as there is not much outstanding components I want to see. I did get a good massage out of it anyway.

Maybe if other bros have the full nude massage experience can share.
Old 24-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
MR: winky from ltd
Face: 6
Massage: 7
Sensual: 5
Rtf: no

Remarks: Been a while since i posted MR as i'm currently working in overseas and only have time to visit ml when i come back to singapore. Decided to try winky despite lack of review and hence decided to write one for the benefit of others here. Winky was fully clothed throughout the session, with black undergarments within a white see thru tops and shorts. She mention that she has been here for 2 months and has never taken off her clothes while massaging or hj u (maybe bros who have tried can confirm).

Her massage started off with a head massage 1st and then to the rest of the body and is more towards the 指压 kind and will 拍打 after that. Sensual is close to 0 and especially after she say she dont take off her clothes, i'm quite turn off though to give her the credit, she quoted that in her advertisement, she did not mention she do massage naked or half-naked. However, she also did not do the so called 69 or 99 hj which was stated in the ad as well.

Overall i guess it is still much safer to try ml whoch have been tried and tested with many reviews abound in here. For winky, if u like fully clothed ml at $110 with 0 to no sensual and a average looking ml, do go ahead and see if my encounter match yours.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Went to Winky the other day. Very professional with good atttude. She doesn’t do nude massage but she was wearing a see through top with black lingerie. Sexy enough for me. Actual massage was very good. She has experience for a few years. Really knows where to press. Damn nice. HJ was slow and sensual. I stayed away from MLs in the past due to bad experiences. But Winky made me have belief in MLs again.
So different!
Old 24-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
So different!
One regularly post good and bad MRs since 2010. A brief period he never post, but he did say he was overseas.

One started in 2014 and all posts is positive like, "This girl is a gem", "This girl lost all her money, mata steal her hard earn money, can bros please help support?", "My first time, but this girl is 10/10" "I seldom write MR but this girl is a gem",

but very long time no posts until suddenly pop up with "I had bad experience with other ML in the past, but this one never undress but is special"

Maybe he long time never go ML, that this girl so special to him, he felt compelled to suddenly go and she so special until blew his mind even without undressing.

Don't make his life difficult lah. He already bro enuff that he write so that we can tell that is a paid MR already. If get paid needs to show payer work done what.
Old 24-09-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would rate her look only 6/10, as in terms of face, she is just a normal girl to me. However, her body is superb, not only there is an obvious "S" shape at her waist area, she certainly has the best shaped boobs in the market. I will give it 9/10, the only flaw is the boiling nipples which are not my liking.

Attitude wise, she is a bit cold but she is genuine. You can tell directly from her face whether if she is happy or unhappy with you.
Bro what's boiling nipples? Any links to an example?
Old 24-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Very long time nv go massage liao. Anyone can intro any good one?
Old 24-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Wish to find someone in the south. Anyone tried Nancy?

http://sglonelyguy.net/nancy-massage/
Old 24-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Y bochup? Later got 3p leh?
Bro HornyYoungBoy07, had returned your nice gesture!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 24-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2chat View Post
If you are a boob lover, you will not regret going to Darcy. One of the best pair.
Does she still uses her phone during massage?
Old 24-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Bro what's boiling nipples? Any links to an example?
I like to know too!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1