The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Hi all bros,

After reading through most of the threads here, and from the private messages that I had received, it seems that a lot of the bros here still had not try the cheong scene in Bangkok yet. Most of them are either been there, but did not try out , or dun dare to venture too far out.

I personally been there for about 13 times and at one times, stay 2 weeks in Bangkok alone. I just like to explore the city and most of the time is by public transport (cab and mass transit). I know most of the night scene there, not all but enough for me to cheong for one week at different place every night.

For the past 4 trips, I had been bringing my friends there. They are all green-horn there. But after the trip, they are able to go back to Bangkok on their own, or with their friends and venture on their own. 3 of my friends give me a good suggestion which I think I should ask all of the respectable bros here for opinions.

As I am the sort of guy who like to travel, and cheong at the same time, and quite sian of the routine lifestyle here, why not I bring people to Bangkok for guided-tour. My idea of guided tour is different from those offered by the travel agency.

First things, I charge a fee on a per night basis. For how much, I want to hear all of yours opinions. Secondly, it will be small group, including me, at most 4 peoples.

For why I charge money for per night basic, below is the reason.

1. I dun earn commission from the hotels, the jewellery shops, the handbag shops or whatever shop that offer commission to those who bring in customer to their shops.

2. small group travel. I need to recover my cost of traveling there and the accommodation. If this thing is successful, I might decide to stay there and will save the cost of going to and from Singapore.

Characteristics.

1. There will also dun have any private transport to bring you around. All the going around will be by public transport so that you all will remember how to go back to the place again, and in your mind, had a general orientation of where the places are located at. This is how my friends can manage to go on their own without any help after the first trip.

2. Beside the cheong place, which is usually happens at night, I will bring to all the standard tourist place like palace, temple, market, shopping center. This will ensure that all day long, we should have fun exploring Bangkok. Most of the tour group I know only take care of you for the day. For the night, if they want to bring you around, normally they will bring you to KTV, as they can also earn a commission there.

3. Get close to the local. Most of the time, we will just walk around exploring the place, and get close to the local people. Eat what they eat, and observe their everyday life while at the same time, exploring their many wonderful attractions.

Any brothers here got any comments or suggestion, pls feel free.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Depending on the fee it sounds like a pretty good service. There are similar guided "tours" in places like Pattaya but those are catering more towards the farang set. The only problem I see is finding the right customer for this type of thing. Most people who are on the internet can find the info themselves. My first trip to Bangkok (and Thailand) was completely solo and I managed to find out about everything from a combination of websites, forums, and a ratty Bangkok groovy map. I think an even more valuable service to longtime cheongsters is if you are able to show people how to access the lower key thai market for fresher girls.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

First of all, per night how much in your mind you intend to charge?

$50SGD per head? Thats about 1000 plus baht.
For me, I don't feel its worth the effort to charge people. You not going to make a big living out of it and in the end you might even spend more since you said you going to cheong.

The purpose of a guided tour is to be able to bring the people to all kinds of places. Upmarket, local places, go to all the pak sois, etc.

You see when you cheong and bring your friends, never talk about money, everything seems good. When you start to bring money into the picture, it is no longer just cheong. You are already doing it like a business and the element of cheonging fun is no longer there.

SO the bottomline is if you want to bring people and cheong, do it with no strings attached and show them the ropes. If you are thinking of charging people money, I am not saying its not correct, just that as time goes, you will feel something is wrong somewhere.

*furthermore, sometimes when cheong, lets say split bill, go clubs, open bottle , each person get 1 girl, easily can exceed 5K baht. How to cover your costs? Just not worth it when you think you are running a biz and yet you are losing money. The fun is in cheonging, not when you have to bring in money to the picture.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 01-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifier
First things, I charge a fee on a per night basis. For how much, I want to hear all of yours opinions. Secondly, it will be small group, including me, at most 4 peoples.
friend, cannot. once mention money, i think many would lose trust. at most epople will blanjar you drinks. many browsers here would rather meet up or make friends with those who go up often n jion them, simply for the fun of it. once money comes into place, no matter how small, i think i would make the situation rather awkward
Old 02-05-2005, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bros who reply, thanks for the valuable comments.

My ideas of this type of guided tour is similar in concept to those guided adventure tour, which are quite common in other countries. My idea is sort of 70% normal and 30% sanuk tour. In the morning and afternoon, will be to all sort of places, which including those tourist attractions. At night, I will bring them to go to the night-spots, the well-known ones and the local scene.

For a start, I will like to try Bangkok first as I know the place well. I will try to include other locations once I am more familiar with the places. E.g. could be Cambodia, Vietnam, China etc. I want to share my experience with the others, and as for the charges, I need the money to survive so that I can bring more people around. I dun need to get rich on these type of business. I just want to experience the travelling, and explore more places, more friends.

The first 3 trips is with my friends. I dun charge money with my friends. That why I need to find customers from other source, like friend's friends or the bros here. We can be friends after the trip.

I want all my customers (my future friends) to enjoy the experience of independent traveling, to get close to experience the different cultures and people while travelling while having fun too exploring in another aspect.

For the charges, I looking at S$30 - S$50 per night. This is subject to changes. As I said before, I dun intend to get rich here. Just want to have an alternative way of living, and traveling and earning money.

Of course, it will be more expensive than those package tours. But, these is more customized, had more personal touches of service due to the small group. Bros here can refer to those adventure tour company to have a general ideas of the prices. You will find the charges more expensive.

I will try to introduce some niche ideas, like having a theme for the travel. The theme will be link to either or and history, culture and geography.

e.g. 1 - Mekong River theme - can be as a whole or in parts exploring countries that are directly affected by the river - China's Yunnan province, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.

e.g. 2 - Pearl River Delta theme - Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Just my 2 cents worth of ideas.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifier
For the charges, I looking at S$30 - S$50 per night. This is subject to changes. As I said before, I dun intend to get rich here. Just want to have an alternative way of living, and traveling and earning money.
Bluntly speaking, 3 words: Fcuking Bad Idea (FBI)
Why?
1) Nothing fantabulous abt yr service
Unless U can offer something out of this world like helping to get a bonk with superstars (eg. Tata Young, top celebs) or get real Chuwit to bring cheongsters ard...

2) Expensive for what U offer
even at S$30 per nite for average 4 nites that is $120...2800b enuff for a MP model per cheongster

The cardinal rule is "don't do biz here"...makes people wonder abt yr nick
No point casting aspersions on yrself unnecessarily

Sad to say, what U proffer is a dime a dozen
Just my dime of opinion

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 02-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry but u sound like those con-man prowling around the tourist areas in SiamSqaure and Sukhumvit.
think this service wont work as there will be others just like u who like to venture on their own in their own group and w/out having to pay someone to join their fun?.
maybe u can share more in details as what you mentioned " I know most of the night scene there" in your 13times trip there, as in what kind of joints and your comment on those places. thanks.
Old 03-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

unless you can offer something spectacular like :-

1. introducing unchartered territories which even experienced cheongsters might not know of. For example, rural area like A Lan (near Myanmar), where most syts come from.
2. super looking extremely pretty girls which cannot be found in normal Bangkok MPs at value prices (eg. Poseidon 5000 THB type girls for half the price?)
3. organise some extra-corricular activities not found at regular joints - eg orgy party with female uni students or magazine models ???
4. source out WLs who has out of this world services eg. 11/10 FJ/BJs? 3somes? 4 somes?
5. rare places to enjoy bangkok's food etc.

most information is already found on websites and forums. So most people will not want to pay extra for something not worth paying for, only if you have something special.
Old 03-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Let me share my experience bro.....many years ago when I was chionging BKK regularly I came up with a harebrained idea of 'making money while chionging'. My idea was to 'package' a tour for newbie friends inclusive of airfare, food, lodgings and girl booking. I thought I could leverage on my 'expertise' for finding the best deals and then make a little money (enough to cover my own chionging expenses). For my maiden trip I managed to get together a group of ex-ns pals and some other friends of friends and collegues (total 25 person)......I charged them each a one off price for the trip (I factored in transport costs and even threw in cover charges to discos). Organizing and planning was a simple task ( I even drew up a detailed itinerary, but the logistical nightmare starts when it came to chionging time. Due to the fact that everyone had a different idea of fun and singlehandedly 'controlling' 25 horny 1st time sex tourists is not the same as a chionging vacation with friends. It was just not fun at all and for the peanuts you make it's just not worth the trouble. And bro 13x trips I dun think you can offer anything, not even to the newbies

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 03-05-2005, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G

3. organise some extra-corricular activities not found at regular joints - eg orgy party with female uni students or magazine models ???
This is the one that I guess will have the most interest among all cheongsters, I think even those lau-jiaos who stayed in Bangkok for ages would find it difficult to get this Kangtao. Most university amateurs will only go for 1 to 1 but to organise an orgy, it takes a group of desperate hardcore cash-strapped students or models to be ready for humilation.....

Anyway if anyone happens to have this "Kangtao" can pls pm me which I will be glad to spend many many $$$ to try it out!
Old 03-05-2005, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

I would gladly do so too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Anyway if anyone happens to have this "Kangtao" can pls pm me which I will be glad to spend many many $$$ to try it out!

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 03-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Lucifier

that's an interesting idea, the challenge is to craft an interesting tour and find small groups of people who are willing to pay.

Shopping, Sex and Exclusive Experiences are the 3 key factors that will drive the matching mechanism between your tour and your customers.

You have to build a reputation that people will trust you and not betray that trust before you take people on such tours. This is the first key before the 3 key factors above.

By the way, do you speak fluent thai? It helps a lot.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

me too agree with bro delifrance. Perhaps the idea is all good but the execution may not.

I am a old bird in vn (with some yrs experience) and still bring in a group of kakis still proved difficult due to different interests and budgets. Some like KTVs and some like local la sab bar...some hardcore and some soft...

personally, i would like to take up the offer as to minimise my own trial and error adventure...but with only 13 trips...I am not sure you can satisfy the bros here. They may not be well traveled...but surely they are well read; afterall, here is the forum!

Anyhow, i appreciate your kind offer and please do take the other bros comments at heart before your venture.

Good luck to you.

boy
Old 03-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
badboyxtreme is one of the Best!badboyxtreme is one of the Best!badboyxtreme is one of the Best!

bro, just my 2 cents worth here. Actually I have tried this guided tour before, i mean I organize such trips too. But of course my place is not Bangkok, cos I'd rather some near places like Riau Islands.

This is how i do it? I cater to Malaysians who have never cheonged before in their lives. I do a 2 night 3 day tour say like Tg Pinang. Everything included, ferry, stay at BBR, cewek, Entrance to disco and 1 seafood dinner for which i charge RM1000/-

Not inclusive is, tips to cewek, drinks in disco, lunch, shopping, all u pay urself. I move when i have 4 - 5 pax. Thus far, i would say quite good response from some decent mats and executives who shy away from going on their own. Discreet service.

Another one is providing sex tours to Ang Mohs. Advertise in Western sountries, make arrangement with sail yacht owners in Bali, or Indonesia or even thailand. Organize a 1 week luxury tour with gals and parties on board private yachts for these people who can afford it. make money broooooooo...

I normally advertise in my own anakmelayu forum below.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
This is the one that I guess will have the most interest among all cheongsters, I think even those lau-jiaos who stayed in Bangkok for ages would find it difficult to get this Kangtao. Most university amateurs will only go for 1 to 1 but to organise an orgy, it takes a group of desperate hardcore cash-strapped students or models to be ready for humilation.....

Mag Models no problem. But if you say Uni students, no problem also. Those CMI ones, sure got takers

Bottomline is even if you can speak thai very well, know thailand very well, once you start to put in the factor of money into such tours, I find, you don't make much and you earn yourself more problems instead.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1