The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
The areolas are wide, very much lifted up... the bulge of the nipples are not so obvious. It's like you put a small bun on the top of a big bun.
Yes, pretty much like what shown by bro macktamer.

I would suggest you to pay $100 to book a slot to see with your own eyes. These kinda nipples are very rare.

But please do also enjoy the boobs shape of her which I think is among the most beautiful ones in the current market.
http://sglonelyguy.net/abby-massage/
Curious on her playability limits. Does she allow feasting on those pretty buns of hers? If so I will probably give it a shot. Haha.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
go google search "puffy nipples" , abby have it.
Yes! That's the word... "puffy". That's my word-of-the-day!

Thank you, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Curious on her playability limits. Does she allow feasting on those pretty buns of hers? If so I will probably give it a shot. Haha.
Generally, Abby's playability is very limited. I foresee it would require very much time and money invested in order to bring the fun to the next level.

However, I suppose giving those pair of "puffy" nipples couple of wet licks should be OK. It looks like the bottom of peach... well, if you like fruits, you're gonna like it.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes! That's the word... "puffy". That's my word-of-the-day!

Thank you, sir.

Generally, Abby's playability is very limited. I foresee it would require very much time and money invested in order to bring the fun to the next level.

However, I suppose giving those pair of "puffy" nipples couple of wet licks should be OK. It looks like the bottom of peach... well, if you like fruits, you're gonna like it.
Thanks bro, for the info. I do love peaches, my previous peach has gone back home though. This peach might be worth a look. I have a soft spot for nice pears as well.

Will give it a try when I have spare. My feasting involves quite a few wet licks though, so see how lah. Hehe.
Old 25-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Wish to find someone in the south. Anyone tried Nancy?

http://sglonelyguy.net/nancy-massage/
Any recommendation in the south or FR on Nancy? Thanks
Old 25-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Just RTMed yesterday, occasional use of phone. Effort is there, but felt that massage and sensual service has dropped, and I need to remind her, she seem distracted and troubled. Although her boobs are still nice and soft, I didn't feel wow like my first visit.
Agreed... overall dropped quite a fair bit. Commercial feeling all surfaced liao.
Not going too well for her so think it affects her but not really our issue there...

less use of phone I am guessing is due to less business.

No more rtm as paying same for lesser experience.

Zara
Old 25-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Donna last week. Earlier FR by bros are accurate. Very pretty face the type of demure wife you bring to functions compared to momo who is more sensual
In some ways Donna reminds me of Hope. Very pretty lady who has set limits and is very professional about what she provides and don't provide. While Hope is more distanced, Donna is more friendly and relaxed. The best part is her head massage which hits all the right spot. Would suggest requesting for this if there's time.
Old 25-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally visited Feel after recommendations from bros here as I need good juagen.

Look: 7/10 sweet looking with strong feature. Won't reject one.

Body: 7/10 petite & slim with curve in her waist. A+/B boobs but look cute on her body. Still good enough to grab and play with.

Massage: 7/10 good enough strength. I like hard massage, so usually have high standard. Hers is proper enough and cover most part of my body.

Sensual: 8.5/10 Good! She will slowly tease me with rubbing her boobs and body over mine. Once I turn over, she took off her panties and rub her pussy on my thigh. Occasionally kissing me (no frenching) and suck my nipples. Roaming was 4G for me, no resistance on her pussy. I did not dig though. Very good sensual before we started juagen.

Juagen: 8/10 can tell she knows her stuff. Not as painful as Vera's powerful juagen, but still good! Will see the effect tmrw! Lol

HJ: 8.5/10 lay beside me and let me play with her boobs, butt and caress her pussy. Many patterns & slow build up until I finally surrender!

RTM: yes when I need juagen with high playability. No awkward moment with her despite my very limited Chines. Good GFE, what more can I ask. Btw, she will be here for next 6 months. So report that she will be back soon is false!! Bros, enjoy this gem. Worth the money for $100!
Old 25-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Finally visited Feel after recommendations from bros here as I need good juagen.

Juagen: 8/10 can tell she knows her stuff. Not as painful as Vera's powerful juagen, but still good! Will see the effect tmrw! Lol
Do I need to request specifically for the JG or she will perform it by default? I tried her once, there wasn't anything resembles to JG performed on my penis.

I do agree that she has a sweet looking face but the body is basically flat and that pair of drooping nipples are not so pleasant to look at.

Attitude wise, yes, super friendly but the commercial feel is beyond the top. It feels like going to KTV flirting with a KTV hostess. RTM is just 50-50 to me.
Old 25-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Do I need to request specifically for the JG or she will perform it by default? I tried her once, there wasn't anything resembles to JG performed on my penis.

I do agree that she has a sweet looking face but the body is basically flat and that pair of drooping nipples are not so pleasant to look at.

Attitude wise, yes, super friendly but the commercial feel is beyond the top. It feels like going to KTV flirting with a KTV hostess. RTM is just 50-50 to me.
Yes, I did mention specifically to her. The juagen happened for a good 15-20 min after around 20-25 min of normal massage. Total was full 60 mins for me even though I started 5 min late.
Old 25-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why no one reply me sia
Old 25-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Yes, I did mention specifically to her. The juagen happened for a good 15-20 min after around 20-25 min of normal massage. Total was full 60 mins for me even though I started 5 min late.
Thanks! Yup, in terms of time management, she is good and didn't shortchange.
Old 25-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
Why no one reply me sia
What is your question?
Old 25-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

recently visited these 3 ladies.

nina - http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/
Still the most pretty ml i had ever encountered. only sad thing was her boob size. nevertheless her svc and bbbj are to die for.
releasing a wk worth of load into her soft mouth was someting u juz have to try. With her mouth full of cum, she will still smile back to me. felt so satisfying. lol
rtm - definitely

Mable - http://sglonelyguy.net/mable-massage/
location same as nina. bath alone. massage was not bad. sensual was crazy and as wat other bros said she will keep trying to strike conversation with me. her sensual was not bad as well especially her hdly where u lie front dwn and she place her legs under my legs to lift up my ass. with all these sensual, the bbbj ended ridiculously fast. was so disappointed myself on this.
rtm - will do as well

Laura - http://sglonelyguy.net/laura-massage/
She seem to slim dwn abit but her boobs are still massive!
svc started from showering where she will keep teasing ur 2nd bro. massage was hard as well. Catbath was avg but her jg was quite gd. ending with boob fuck was crazily shiok. she is the only lady that i ever managed to cum in boob fuck.
rtm - no reason nt to

overall - i still prefer nina as her looks is still the best for me and her bbbj is to die for
Old 26-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried shan shan from SLG ytd, think she posted in SBC also

http://sglonelyguy.net/shan-shan-massage/

body: doubt an E, at most D and very sag, plump with very obvious belly
massage: fairly avg
hj: dont know is it bcos after seeing her, no feeling at all. definitely much better ones out there
bf: good
rtm: nope

i was kinda hoping for those type like bao er from LTD. not syt but good strong massage, hj and great bf. not saying shan shan is bad or lousy, just that my expectation is much higher.

anyone know if huan huan from SLG rtc liao? tried contacting but no respone..

anyone can also recommend ML for great bf? tried SLG laura before but kinda turned off as hers is a pair of enhanced melons. some MLs have great tits but dont offer bf
Old 26-09-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=664256

She is back to service at the new location condo at area G
Now visit can had place of mind than last time she operated at the shop.Now don't have such thing like people apply force of the glass panel or shouting outside......
But some bro don't like her new location,but i find new location is much much better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1