The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loveoppa90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WorldofPleasure123 is pleased to bring you affordable high-end brand sex toys.

Hee.. I went ahead and purchased~
item works well and soooo good value for money! Thankyou very much for the freebie also

Psssst, vibration is really strong <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldofpleasure View Post
Hi, this 2 are our best seller so far and is going to be out of stock soon. Both are mini size, and for higher vibration i would suggest the waterproof Multi speed drop ship. Looking forward to your order. Cheers.
Old 02-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Premium Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 18
worldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Re: WorldofPleasure123 is pleased to bring you affordable high-end brand sex toys.

Welcome to World Of Pleasure 123. We bring to you international high-end brand of sex toys and Sexual health products for both Men and Women.

Each product has been developed by a team of sexual health experts, based on the very latest medical research and clinical studies. World Of Pleasure 123 products have passed CE, ROHS and ISO certificate.

The material are absolutely environment-friendly and healthy.

Please try to contact World Of Pleasure 123 soon. World Of Pleasure 123 will have more surprise waiting for you.

http://www.worldofpleasure123.com/

*Key in SAMMY001 under Enter Discount code for freebies with ANY Purchase.

Email- [email protected]
Old 05-06-2016, 12:41 AM
Premium Advertiser

worldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to beholdworldofpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to World Of Pleasure 123. We bring to you international high-end brand of sex toys and Sexual health products for both Men and Women.

Each product has been developed by a team of sexual health experts, based on the very latest medical research and clinical studies. World Of Pleasure 123 products have passed CE, ROHS and ISO certificate.

Please try to contact World Of Pleasure 123 soon. World Of Pleasure 123 will have more surprise waiting for you.

Old 05-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bro... is there a shop or place i get visit? Open on sundays?

what danny wants, danny gets.. :P
Old 06-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Premium Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny280 View Post
Hey bro... is there a shop or place i get visit? Open on sundays?
Hi Bro Danny, You can visit us at our address 61 Kaki Bukit Industrial Park. But pls make appointment with our sales Mr Lim 9138 1876 before coming up as sometimes he might be doing deliveries and there will be no one in office. Likewise on Sunday if he happen to be near office he can go over and collect your items for delivery if your location is within his delivery route. =)
Old 06-06-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alrighty. Thanks for e prompt reply!

what danny wants, danny gets.. :P
Old 08-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
vitamin666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Lim. Your recommendation was great as my partner find the product pleasant and enjoyable. Hope future products that u bring in is almost the same value as it is. Cheers.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Godin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro Danny, You can visit us at our address 61 Kaki Bukit Industrial Park. But pls make appointment with our sales Mr Lim 9138 1876 before coming up as sometimes he might be doing deliveries and there will be no one in office. Likewise on Sunday if he happen to be near office he can go over and collect your items for delivery if your location is within his delivery route. =)
Any chio ladies helping with the sales?
Old 08-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamin666 View Post
Thanks Lim. Your recommendation was great as my partner find the product pleasant and enjoyable. Hope future products that u bring in is almost the same value as it is. Cheers.
Hi bro Vitamin666, we are glad you and your partner are pleased with our products. Cheers.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godin View Post
Any chio ladies helping with the sales?
Hi Bro Godin, Bo leh. Only one lady admin who's still on her dieting program. We hope to find our chiobu salesgirl asap as well.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
vitamin666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro Vitamin666, we are glad you and your partner are pleased with our products. Cheers.
hope u can bring in more new and affordable items.thks
Old 12-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi to all Bros... Our Nuru Gel is available now!!

Last edited by worldofpleasure; 13-06-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Premium Advertiser

Last edited by worldofpleasure; 23-06-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 23-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Premium Advertiser

Old 25-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Premium Advertiser

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1