The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 16
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!
Re: Sister in law

Camp here for more
Old 30-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sister in law

Interesting ... please continue
Old 30-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Lovezen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 30-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

On saying that, Y was slightly shaking her head, looking straight ahead, with the mouth action.........

Saying "no, keep' without noise tho.

Took the hint. Stop whatever I'm doing. Not without tugging a couple more times hoping Y will see. But... no. She kept her head straight all these while & carried on conversation with Wifey.

Sorted up myself & brace forward in between the front seats, told Wifey,

HM: Come, let me drive. U had been driving for the last 2hrs le. Gonna reach the suburbs of KL soon. Later a lot of cars.

W: ok. 謝了。(ok. Thanks)

HM: 很客氣。(very welcome)

Well, that's how we talk. Many ppl thought nothing of it, but it's like kind of light flirting between us. Even till to date, we talk this way. Ha3...

Stop at a rest point, took the opportunity to have a pee & cig break. The both of them took like eternity to come out. Almost finishing my 2nd cig before see both of them out of the restroom.

Took over the driver seat, 幹。。。 both of them took the rear seat. I was like

HM: Ooi, I driver ah...

W: Ai yah... u rest for so long le, now just drive lah... sit so long in front, eyes also stressed lor...

Didn't say anything, just drive. 40mins later, checked in Mandarin Hotel in Chinatown. Wanted to get Wifey book for Ritz Carlton but she says so far. Not convenient. Must drive to Chinatown. Actually just wanted to pay for 1 room, not that cannot afford, but..
Just 1 room. Reason given to Wifey is RC room so big, can all stay together mah... if anything I also can take care.

Who knows, I'm actually THAT ANYTHING.

sianz half. Drop them off the the lobby, went to park my car.

Came up, both my princesses arguing with hotel receptionist (R).

W: we called yesterday to confirm booking of 2 rooms, you guys say no problem. Now tell me left 1 last room.

R: (with the best of his English capability) Mdm, sekali many people today. We also don't know.

W was ranching non stop, not her usual self. I stepped in.

HM: told u go RC right?

W: enough lah... told u very far right? Drive also need 15mins if no jam. Here walk less then 5mins reach. See the difference?

Bros, dun argue with woman. Especially angry woman.

Anyway, I'm a little surprised that Y had been relatively quiet all these while.

In my heart was like 天助我也...

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----

Not sure if it works this way, but if points are required to get me out of moderation, hope can get some kind Bros to do so. Thanks in advance.
Old 30-06-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

Bros, dun argue with woman. Especially angry woman.

Anyway, I'm a little surprised that Y had been relatively quiet all these while.

In my heart was like 天助我也...

HM: hey, let's go RC lah... room here so small, squeeze 3 person...

Y: 算了吧,包包都在这儿了。很嘛煩。(forget it. Luggage all here. Very troublesome.)

I knew she spoke in Mandarin cos dun want receptionist to know what she talking.

OK... pacify Wifey a bit, agreed to the arrangement, got our keys, went up to the room.

OK...
room deco, normal
Surprisingly, it's their so called suite. More walk space, a small writing table, was it full or 3/4 window? I can't remember. Scan some more....👀..... 幹。。。 a 2 seater couch.

"No kang tow liao" I told myself. Anyway, was not prepared or rather intended for any form of rendezvous. Take it was a pinch of salt.

Lied on the couch, princesses took turn to wash up.

W: HM, your turn.

I'm that kind of once lie down, it's like dun disturb me even if sky drop down.

HM: wait a while lah... tired after all these driving & arguments.

Wifey sulking with her trademark puffy lips,

W: dun rubbish ok? I drove 3/4 of the journey, argue 80% of the time and u just drove a little, talk less then 5mins, agree with 1 room, took keys , come up & lie down, a lot meh? Tired meh?

Once again, dun argue with woman.

HM: ok. U want me to shower with Y ah? She still inside right?

W: Yar hor....

HM: 鴨子的朋友叫雞,hee hor的叫donkey...

W: 靠北啦。。。

Heard some giggling from the washroom.

*creak* door opened...nnb... in my heart was like........... WOW.......!!!!!
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
👁
Night time whoever go toilet sure scared the shit out of the other 2.

No no no. Wow was not what some of u Bros thought... HAHAHA...
-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 30-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

BTW, can some Bros tell me how to return points here? Am really behind here. Thks for the kind lead.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers
Old 30-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman1999 View Post
BTW, can some Bros tell me how to return points here? Am really behind here. Thks for the kind lead.
Hope tis helps TS....how to upzz bros back ??...here are the steps...

1) Look for their latest post....

2) Click on the weighing scale icon on the top right hand corner of the post

3) A large dialogue box will open & appear on yr PC screen

4) Type on the empty "comments" row e.g.
"Happyman1999 returns u 1 point bro. Thanks"

5) Ensure tat the " I Approve the post" button is ticked

& finally No. 6)...Click on the
"Add to Reputation" Button below it all...

And B I N GO !!!...tats it...the points r added to bros..

P/s...nowadays u can up back 2 bros per day

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gmailing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 30-06-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Rickety. Will try later now driving...
Old 30-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Sorry Bro Rickey.
Old 30-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
GlobeYale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story!!
Old 30-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman1999 View Post
Sorry Bro Rickey.
No worries, bro.......drive carefully & safely...& continue wif yr story later....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-07-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

*creak* door opened...nnb... in my heart was like........... WOW.......!!!!!

Night time whoever go toilet sure scared the shit out of the other 2.

No no no. Wow was not what some of u Bros thought... HAHAHA...

Y came out with her singlet & shorts, Erm... how to say, just a normal GND, which is a huge turn on for me. I always like girls in singlet or spaghetti straps. Something hugging, white is the best. Yes. Am a huge suckered for that.

Basically, my 2 princess wears similar stuffs at night. Was thinking... 幹。。。tonight 吃自己liao.

Wait a minute... Y is now waiting for her turn to blow dry her hair... Wifey bathed first. But Y came out with her clothes on, towel.... where's her spaghetti? Absolutely nothing else on her hands. In the bathroom???

W: HM, 沖涼了。等過年啊。。。

HM: orh...

Y: Han zi ah orh...

HM: better dun learn all these. These are my lines ok...

Y stick out her tongue oh so slightly, only I can see. Wifey definitely at blind spot.

Came beside me, whispered... dun stay too long in toilet. Then caught me by surprise,

Y: W, TOMORROW MORNING WHAT TIME GOING OUT??

W: see how lor... depends on what time HM wakes up.

Y: so dependant meh... if he refuses, we just go for breakfast then go walk first lah...

W: ok lor...

HM: lor mee or lor bee hoon?

W & Y: 靠妖啦。。。

Now I'm surprised for Y to say this. I know Wifey will have such response. She knows very well I'm another huge sucker for Taiwan lifestyle/ language. But for Y??? All 3 look at each other at amazement. The next thing u knows, hell break loose all 3 laughing as if there is no other holidayers are around us. Lasted for around 8 minutes of laughter, the phone starts ringing.

R: hello, reception.

HM: hi, how can I help.

R: Sir, can u please lower your Laughter? Customer call complain.

HM: hello bang, now only 1030 lei... OK lah ok lah... I softer. Take naked kasih lu problem.

R: Terima Kasih Tuan.

With that, I turn around

HM: ok. Neighbour kpkb liao. Let's lower volume.

The next sighting makes me almost hv instant hardon. Both princesses stick out their tongue at me, almost same amount of tongue, same angle & same old so cute.....

HM: dun dare me.

On that, went to the washroom.

Wifey definitely knows what I'm talking about, mumbled "siao ah"

Y reacted in a manner as if dun understand what I say...

Y: har? What you Say?

With that, she uses the same trick, lips reading skills on me, "lai lor"

I was like... Wtf is happening? Dun think too much. Quickly go bath first. Really tired liao.

Still OK outside the washroom. But the second I entered the washroom, it's a brand new world. A very unfamiliar scent went thru my nostrils & wakes up all my senses. It's not what Wifey uses. MUST BE Y....!!

Ensuring door is locked & secure, I scan around the toilet. No bathtub. Normal sprinkler. Scan some more, familiar yet unfamiliar sets of clothing hanging side by side. Well I definitely knows which set belongs to Wifey, that makes the other set..... Y!!!

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 01-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

Ensuring door is locked & secure, I scan around the toilet. No bathtub. Normal sprinkler. Scan some more, familiar yet unfamiliar sets of clothing hanging side by side. Well I definitely knows which set belongs to Wifey, that makes the other set..... Y!!!

Who else right? Not that I dun feel anything for Wifey, but her smell is too familiar already. We still have very active sextion, 5/ week min maybe... but thinking now Y's smell is just in reach.... goosebumps crept in my entire body. Thrill is too much.

Took down the pic of how everything is place in my brain, I starts to peep into what she has to offer. No camera phone era... hahaha...

Nice cute cotton bra with matching panty. My favourite some more. Light school girlish pink. BTH liao. Knowing that it's impossible to get anything from Wifey the entire trip, I better do something about it, right here, right now.

The aroma on the bra is oh dear so sweet. No detergent smell, no perfume smell. Simply Y. Nothing but Y... took a look at the panty, FUCK ME BEHOLD. it's wet, not drenched, but definitely wet. Did what I did to Wifey's lingerie when we have a steamy sextion, I licked on the crouch. I literally slurp up all that's in promotion, hell no. It tasted so sweet.

while using her pinky cotton bra to rub on my Milan Jnr. 7mins, I can remember, is all it takes for me to raise white flag to the ground, while taking care not to stain on the precious jewels that's on my hand now.

Placed everything back in order, flushed the toilet, though never use, must act a bit mah, proceed to bath.

Came out Wifey throw this statement...

W: 今天大便這麽快啊?

Yeap. I usually took at least 30mins in the toilet. Shit or not, doesn't matter.

Y wanted to brush teeth, while walking towards washroom...

W: Ooi, stink lor... u better wait a while.

Y: ok lah. When he open door just now also not so bad.... I want to brush teeth, tired liao. Tomorrow let's go out earlier.

HM: not too early ah... pleaseeeee dun wake me up before 10. So hard applying for leave to get out of town. Let me rest a bit more, can?

Wifey: dun bother abt him lah... always like that. No work wake up late. Numb liao.

Y just smiles & went to brush her teeth.

Once she came out, something not right, head lowered, super shy look type, but then, i can tracw out that shes bearing a HUGE grin on her face. Wife noticed that too...

W: Ooi, what's so funny? Smelly right?

Y: Ohar, no lah. Just suddenly remembered something funny at office. Boss wants to eat up new intern crap...

W: haiz... 男人没几个好東西。

I stared at Wifey.

W: 不是嗎?

HM: whatever...

With that, Wifey's turn to brush teeth.

Y, in lightning speed, bolted to me.

Y: tasty anot? I purposely leave there for U. Still worried u might not want it. But now seems like my worries is 多舆的。 glad u like it & thks for helping me to clean up. Will wear it again tmw.

I was like..... oops... smlj? She's trying to entrap me??!!??

Y: the only problem is that... I think I need my cleaner again.

Now, that's what I called... WTF...
-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1