The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Re: Sister in law 1/7 (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
With so much 'educational material' both on & off internet, V also can be very knowledgeable heheh...
Well..... very true Bro... lol
Old 01-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Re: Sister in law

-----上回说到-----
Y: No lei... he so hot...

With that, she took out her hand & said...

Y: ok. No more liao. W coming out.

Knn. 1 of the worst cock tease I ever had in my life. Simply love that feel to the max.

In my heart, "how to believe she is a V(technically)?"
_________
W: HM, quick, go wash up... good boy har... dun stay too long okie... time for breakfast & ...

W & Y: Shopping!!!

HM: whatever...

Went to have a quick wash up. Day had just started. Lots of things to do. Saw her clothes from ytd & sleep... can't help it. Walk close to sniff the pajamas. OMTPG... sweetest body scent that had come across in my entire life. Yes. Well, Wifey smells good. Seriously. But Y is extraordinary.

Peep in some more... 幹,her pinky cloth is not there. Look around... no lei, no signs of washing clothes... can't stop wandering where is it...

Finished my stuff & go out, my 2 princesses are all dressed up...

HM: WAH... so fast changed already ah...

Y: then wait for u meh? Took so long in the toilet... what u doing har..... PANG SAI AH!!!!

HM: how many times must I say (W+Yjoins in) MEH JIA CHOW!

All were just laughing stupidly at our 默契。。。

Grabbed my clothes & pop back washroom to change.

HM: let's go.

W: 1min. I need to pee...

Hm: 懒人屎尿多。。。

W stared at me.

Y came in to help.

Y: u 1 time inside 30mins. Now ask u wait 1min u so many things to say meh...?

Before I said anything,

Y: yah yah... meh jia chow.

This lass really learns fast.

I just smile...

The very second wife closes the toilet door, I walked towards Y...

HM: where's your pinky har?

She shows me her little finger.

HM: not this pinky lah...

Y think & think for the next 10secs... slapped me on my shoulder.

Y: 死变态。

Walked away, totally that's it. Boring starts liao. But wait.... she slipped 2 fingers into her shorts... pulled out something slightly.... PINKY...!!!

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 02-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 02-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 13
EnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to beholdEnolaGay is a splendid one to behold

I gt a pain in the ass sil so TS is so lucky.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

Sister in law 2/7 (1)

1 more before hitting the bed.

-----上回说到-----

Y think & think for the next 10secs... slapped me on my shoulder.

Y: 死变态。

Walked away, totally that's it. Boring starts liao. But wait.... she slipped 2 fingers into her shorts... pulled out something slightly.... PINKY...!!!

_________

I think Y is getting more knowledge of my liking. Cos right after pulling pinky up, tongue sticking out again. Show her the *slap u* action, tongue again. Oh my oh my... how I wish I could suck & lick the tongue.....

Wifey comes out & here we go...

Walked to the famous 金蓮福建面 stall for porridge. Bros been there sure knows where. Had a good porridge breakfast.

Following which, we drove to Sunway Lagoon. Went to water park & starts with lazy pool... quite a few guys were like staring at us. Of course lah... 1 guy, 2 princesses. Seriously, I won't say (again) that both my princesses are models. Of 10, probably 7.5 for both. W & Y had too much similarities in look, action & reaction. Wandering Y will be like that also in bed anot? lol.

Everything was fine. I'm basically alone on a single tube while princesses were on double. Abt 2m away from them, admiring both figures. Both wore bikinis, but refuses to remove their singlet. I was like...

HM: seriously, u 2 spent $100++ each to buy bikinis & now still keeping singlet on? Next time just wear bra lah... save money mah...

Y: Ooi, 馬也吃草喔。。。

幹。。。 1:0

HM: Gau lah Gau lah...

Y: 拉屎還在拉麺?

幹。。。 2:0

Show her my right thumb, I slowly float away from them... only to hear both of them giggling.

Whilst floating away, am admiring other cloth sceneries. Never realise they were quite a distance away till I hear them screaming & shouting. Turn back... can't see them. Get off the float & starts to back track. Water flow is not fast, but to walk against the flow is still tough. Took me almost 2mins before reach them only to see 1 guy near my princesses.

He really starting to get touchy... keep on sweeping my wife's shoulder. She is keeping Y behind her.

W: 你最好走開。等一下我老公來你就死定。

AH (arsehole): 很怕喔。。。老公要來救美喔。。。

AH was laughing & mocking at them in a simulated petrified manner.

Ahhhh... now u AH stirring my ego.

Alright. Appreciation of situation. 1 x AH. Won't describe him much. Cos this is an insult to all. Anyway, target found. Walk up his back, choke him by the neck, drag straight into water. With the water flow & my legs sliding, we were a distance away from them in just a nick of the eye. many ppl were screaming. Lifeguards jump in.

All happened within 40secs when I realise the AH on my had had reduced his struggling tremendously. This worried me. I can (then) stay submerged for about 130secs (thanks to the Force), but dunno abt that AH. Dun want to get myself into trouble, pulled him up, only to see that he is gasping for air.

Honestly, it's more of an accomplishment then consequences. Call it a man ego. I dun care.

Lifeguard is trying to figure out the situation & closed in, AH cursing & swinging arms wanting to hit me. Well, too bad for him. Dunking No.2

Can only hear the muffled sound of ppl screaming & poor Lifeguard trying to pull me out. Braced myself out of the water, can only see the miserable face. Before anybody can say anything, Dunking no 3(10secs). I'm also a bit tired liao.

LG : 老大,不用這樣lei, 會死人的喔。。。

I just showed him my middle finger & said to AH:

HM: 你可以搞你媽,還是你妹, 不要搞我大小老婆。

With that, I walk towards my princesses, interlocking my fingers with both of them, brought them out of the pool, changed & out of the stupid place, get into car & drive out of Sunway.

W: why we leaving?

HM: SHUT UP! U want wait for police to come or that fucker to call ppl? I can run. Can you? You!?! ( turning towards Y)

Both kept very quiet. Not crying, just quiet. Think they might be recollecting wtf had just happened.

Mind u... it's only 1130am.

My whole fucking day is spoilt.

It's not their fault, I know. Just pissed... they dun stir shit, I won't go away. I don't go away, these won't happened.

Bros, dun leave your gals behind in these places. Not in SG, worst still, M.

Anyway, in my heart.... just now 2:0, now 2:N

For Bros who played Street Fighters.... it's YOU WIN! Though not so perfect!

Drove aimlessly for a while, saw the sign Batu Caves. I'm still a little agitated, so without asking any of them, drove into the car park.

HM: let's go for coconut water.

Both never acknowledge. Just follow. Wifey knows I can't take in any words when angry, so just walk. Y also follow suit.

But this time is a little different. I have both princesses wrapping their arms on mine. Walking towards the stall, with some eyes looking to us, non blinking. Feeling is unbelievable. Both are literally pressing their blossoms on my arm. Wifey does that often when I'm angry, knowingly that I will cool down. But for Y?? Maybe she's still terrified over the incident, so Wifey just let it be. Probably thinking, she's my sister. What can go wrong? I dunno.

But from corner of the eye, I can see the Ah Neh who is taking order, went back talk to his friend & showed me the thumbs up. I nodded my head slightly to acknowledge. Feeling is superb. lol.

HM: Let's go climb the stairs.

Still no answer, but princesses just followed. All these while, princesses hands wrapped around mine. Wohoo... I'm the King of the World.

Now I'm thinking. Where's Y's temper?? She so used to bully my wife when she's younger, Wifey was angry with her for many years, but now she keeps Y behind her back when some random freaks try to pull a fast one.

A couple, not too may, questions keeps floating in my head.

_________

Alright Bros, time to hit the sack. Will continue after day break. 1.5hrs to type. Trying to recollect word by word. Shack liao.

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 02-07-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnolaGay View Post
I gt a pain in the ass sil so TS is so lucky.
Bro, she was really bad towards Wifey during their younger days. I dun joke you. Gave me stares in the beginning stage. Only after 4+ years, we then start talking. So still lucky lor. I really feel you.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Waiting patiently for you, bro
Old 02-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
oldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonderful story .
Old 02-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

哇哈! camping here liao
Old 02-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More pls, I got popcorns ready!
Old 02-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Sister in law 2/7 (2)

-----上回说到-----

Now I'm thinking. Where's Y's temper?? She so used to bully my wife when she's younger, Wifey was angry with her for many years, but now she keeps Y behind her back when some random freaks try to pull a fast one.

A couple, not too may, questions keeps floating in my head.

_________

Well, climbing steps is not really an issue to me, on a normal day. But these 272 steps are pretty tough to me, especially with not 1, but 2 on tow. But seriously, I'm OK. Literally ok. As a matter of factly, never enjoy climbing so much before.

Now, journey up & down was not so eventful. Other then the occasional envious looks from others, nothing really...

All these while, Wifey tried to chip in some small talks with me & I'm like ok.... I'm cool... that's my sweet Wifey. Really a very signification figure in my life. Exactly knows when to say, what to say whenever I'm angry/ unhappy.

Both of us turned around & look at Y. Extremely quiet can't even hear her breathing sound. Still wrapping herself tight on my arms, as if afraid I'll run away. Wifey never say anything, I can't simply complain right? but then, no sound, no emotion. This, worries me actually.

Time check: and 3or 4pm

HM: let's go SOGO. At least hv aircon & near TAR night market.

W: Ok Pockey... *winked her left eye*

Well, Wifey loves TAR night market. Food is cheap, good & can be sumptuous. Not to mention the really good bargains that can find.

No reaction from Y. Still like in state of trance... simply following whatever I say. The horns in me were like saying... 靠妖。what will happen if I try to take u down now....

lol. Think only lah... think only...............

All set to SOGO. While walking aimlessly around, we do pick up a couple of dresses for Wifey.

Y, still quiet. Quietly following behind now though, but was hanging on to the bottom of my shirt, never let go for even half a second.

Wifey tried to brighten Y up.

W: Y, come & look at this...

Y shook her head.

W: please lah... dun need so upset with that kind of pooboh lah...

Now, that took both of us by surprise. Me & Y were like stared at each other, then stared back at Wifey. This is not what Wifey is about? She don't foul mouth at anybody before...

Realising that she had said something wrong, she gave that oh so innocent look & said

W: Ai yah, u all see, that pooboh kia make me so angry that I forgotten ant my own 公主氣質了。

WOW... 2 poobohs in a row... Wifey is stunned herself & covers her mouth with both hands like a small girl caught with candy. So sweet.

Now all 3 broke into laughters. Almost 6hrs, first time I saw Y smiling & hear her laughing...

Wifey & myself were like *phew*... OK. She's fine now...

Next actions caught us by surprise. Y went to give Wifey a hug. Really big hug.

Y: 姐,謝謝妳。我知道妳不喜歡用那种字的。我ok le. 真的。

2 surprises. Y dun call Wifey 姐. Also I dun recall hearing her saying thank you to any of her family members till date.

As if 2 surprises were a lot, here comes my third.

Y walked back to me, stared at me blankly for like 3 seconds, gave me a real good bear hug. That took all of us by shock. To date, we never had any pda between Y & me.

Y: (audible) Thanks HM. Thanks.

Y: (whispering) 謝謝你,姐夫老公。。。。。

幹。。。。。 choked with my own saliva, coughing non stop.......

W: HM, u OK?

HM: *still coughing* I'm fine. OK. She hug too tight, cannot breath. Haha...

Y: got tighter then the way u hug W anot? Or tighter then the way u hug that fella just now?

While saying this, she lifted up her head & look at me. 幹, the way she looked at that moment, the dovey eyes, puffy lips, small nose... so close... so close. Can literally smell her breathe... so sweet, so nice. I swear to Pinky, had an instant hardon.

W: Ooi Y, let go lah... Later spoil ok.... *giggling*

Wifey's referring to me as a whole. What she dunno is that she's saving me indirectly. From my hardon.

HM: ok liao lah...

Y breaks off the hug unwillingly.

Y: I want to go toilet...

HM: k. Let's all go...

Y looks better now, walking a few steps in front.

W: u very bad lei...

HM: why?

W: Y hug u for a while then u like that... *pointing to my Milan Jnr*

HM: Pls lor.... I normal healthy man ok... got girl hug me I no reaction, then u must worry hor...

W: 她是我妹ok ... u better dun anyhow think....

HM: what anyhow think? Dun believe u hug me now? U see whether I get even harder? *whisper* Whack u inside toilet now also can....

W: tsk .... *tongue out again* 想得美。。。

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 02-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Sister in law 2/7 (3)

Sister in law 2/7 (2)
-----上回说到-----

HM: what anyhow think? Dun believe u hug me now? U see whether I get even harder? *whisper* Whack u inside toilet now also can....

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 02-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Sister in law 2/7 (3)

-----上回说到-----

_________

Y: u all so fast meh? W, I never see u in the toilet?

W: oh... I use the handicap toilet mah... so many ppl waiting there...

Y: WAH..... 2 of u go in together ah...

HM: kuay lah Arh...

Both princesses giggles...

Y: u rubbish lor... 姐夫老公。。。

Now, Wifey & me got caught by surprise... my eyes & mouth were literally wide open & stared at Wifey.

Y: alamak... just now HM already declare I'm his already mah... remember the 大小老婆 declaration?

HM: Ooi, dun anyhow think lah... was just spur of moment to get ppl pissed lor...

Wifey was like *phew*. In her mind surely thinking when I declare my feelings for Y...

Suddenly she said,

W: 你 heng lor... 英雄救美成功咯。。。现在多了一位小妾。。。

Y giggling like small girl, nodding her head profusely.

HM: Siao Zar bor You 2.

Y: 怎麼了? 難道我配不上你嗎? 姐夫老公。。。

With the super duper 嗲 voice, I choose not to fight, not to argue. Just join in the fun.

Hands on each of their shoulders,

HM: 那今晚是夫人陪我睡, 還是愛妾呢?

Looking at each other, pushed me away & shouted very loud...

W & Y: 睡自己。。。 hahaha....

Shoppers around us turned & looked at me, many giggling. An old man was laughing hysterically like Santa Claus, showing his right thumb to me, only to get a slap on the head by the granny next to him. That scene tickles me, walk over & says *thank you*

Old lady: 年轻人, 不要玩過火。

I just nod my head, without explaining much & catch up with my princesses.

In my mind right now, has Wifey really accepted Y calling me 姐夫老公? Dunno. Will try test out.

Found my princesses...

HM: Told u ladies ....

W & Y: Ooi, girls ok? What ladies.

幹。。。 since when u 2 sisters so 默契十足?

HM: ok ok... sorry. Girls, when gonna learn your lesson? Go so far away fom me.

W: ok 的啦。。。

HM: hello, 我几時娶了 原(3) 住(4) 民(3)...

W & Y: ok....... 的啦.....

Honestly, in my mind was just............ so cute.

Y went into changing room to try on her new pick. I pulled Wifey aside...

HM: u siao ah... let her call me 老公。。。

W: Pls lah... is 姐夫老公ok... so she still remember you are the 姐夫咯。。。。 last time the stupid God sister of yours also call you Gor Gor, then upgrade to dear dear, u think I forget meh? 姐夫老公是她的, 但老公是我的!

Anyway, she never really have a bf before. although sometimes I might still angry over what happen in the past, but over already lor... now she 24 still alone, with that kind of temper... haiz... at least now she is comfortable with us, just let it be ba...

I ok........... 的啦。。。

HM: *speechless*

W: 你又不少跟毛,對吧?

HM: *lagi speechless*

W: but only with Y. I hear any other butterflies or bees calling u that, I'll squeeze.....

Her hands came to my missile back pack.

Siam to a side & she misses the catch.

W: You can run, but you can never hide.... * with a cunning face*

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 02-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Belchery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law 2/7 (3)

Camping for more!!
Old 02-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

-----上回说到-----

W: but only with Y. I hear any other butterflies or bees calling u that, I'll squeeze.....

Her hands came to my missile back pack.

Siam to a side & she misses the catch.

W: You can run, but you can never hide.... * with a cunning face*

_________

Y: nice anot?

Told u guys before. Am a sucker for white cotton hugging singlet. The way she looks, now 8.5 with the singlet.

Y: 姐夫老公,好看嗎?

W: 老公,你说我穿起來會漂亮嗎?

HM: 媽當然漂亮。。。 爸是帥。。。

幹。。。puffy lipS & tongueS again...

W: Y, where u get this? I wanna have 1 also. *whispering* he actually like this kind....

Y: Really ah... let's go..... 姐夫老公, wait here ok?

幹。。。

HM: 叫得很順口哦。。。

Both then poofed... disappeared in front of me just like that.

15mins, came back with identical singlet... wait. More on the hands.... damn... same shorts, same flip flops.

Both went to the same changing room, came out 5mins later....

Woolah...... nose almost bled. Bros, I don't kid u. With 2 girls wearing identical hugging singlets/ denim shorts standing in front, 柳下惠 probably also cannot take it. I'm not talking about young girls in uniform here.

HM: ok ok. U 2 look good. Now go change & let's pay for it.

W & Y: No.......

W: Y says wanna thank you for this morning & these clothes...

With that, both giggling again....

HM: ok.... I buy. But dun u girls wanna changed back?

W: no need. U like also right? We will wear it. Now here's the price tag & our old clothes. Hold. Go pay now...!

幹。I 老夫子啊。。。

LL, go pay & they both hold each others hand & out of SOGO they go. I behind pay money le still must catch up.

Everything is absolutely worth it. Absolutely turn on by the sight of 2 princesses in same clothing, walking with shaking butts in front of me. No complains. Kept the old clothes in the car, and off we go to TAR night market.

Well, nothing happening... other then the occasional (again) stares from locals when my 2 princesses are holding on to my hand.

Grabbed my favourite rm1 Nasi lemak, fruit rojak & chendol, we hit back to hotel.

Once reach our humble abode, washed up, changed & all set for cheap & great dinner. I don't believe in restaurants when overseas. Only believe in eating what locals eat. That's the best.

Both princesses cannot finish their 2nd packets, so they did something damp stupid, which at the same time, makes me slightly horny... they started to feed me with the remaining of their Nasi Lemak & it's literally 你一口, 我一口。。。 both princesses felt, I think, nothing. But in my head.... my oh my...

Soon after, time to sleep. Same arrangement... Wifey at center. About an hrs later, felt Wifey spooning towards till her butt touches me... causing my Milan Jnr to stir.

HM: *whispering* siao ah... Y here. U want to disturb me... now how???

Trying her best to minimise her movements, Wifey turned around & look at my Jnr. With that wicked smile... she whispered back... "too bad"...

Damn frustrated, but heard giggling .... within seconds, turn to laughter...

Y: 姐夫老公,你很色喔。。。

HM: SLEEP LAH!

I really angry. Walk over to couch, lie down & sleep...

If Bros think this is a good setting for an "heated exchange" exchange, I have to disappoint u. They only sweet thing happen was that at ard 4am, Y came to the couch. Sat beside me dunno for how long, looking at me without waking me up. Only realised that when I wanna wake up go pee. A little shock, but nevertheless, smiled at her.

HM: "why?"

Y: "containing her voice" thanks 姐夫老公。with that, she kissed on my forehead, got up & went to sleep.

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1