The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Any good hotel in Bangkok???

Range from $100-150....best near the four face buddha
Old 23-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good hotel in Bangkok???

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny92776516 View Post
Range from $100-150....best near the four face buddha
So hard to search Agoda??
Old 23-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

baiyoke sky if you willing to spend more

3000baht (aprox $120) can get you a suite

Other than that, your budget can get plenty of other good choices
Old 24-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

Thanks,but there is quite old already...looking for new hotel
Old 24-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

half that price at sukhumviit also can get suites bro.

Many hotel nowadays to choose.
Old 24-07-2017, 12:39 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koibitosan View Post
half that price at sukhumviit also can get suites bro.

Many hotel nowadays to choose.
although its old... but the view is amazing....
Old 24-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
although its old... but the view is amazing....
No BTS and MRTA near that hotel.Also hotel not gf.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
No BTS and MRTA near that hotel.Also hotel not gf.
haha go enjoy the view ma....

beside i find the taxi is cheaper in BKK, aprox 30 - 100Baht ($1 to $5) to travel around
Old 24-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
haha go enjoy the view ma....

beside i find the taxi is cheaper in BKK, aprox 30 - 100Baht ($1 to $5) to travel around
Good view.....yes. Got " hotel fine " for bringing in unregistered lady. Ok, if u rich and enjoy and pump the naked puying while watching the view at the window.

Traffic jam area even with cheapo taxi and far away from soapies, agogo bars, clubs to chill in Thonglo, Sukhumvit, Ekamai and RCA discos but nearer to Saphan Kwai Thai agogo clubs and the nearby Petachaburi soapies such as Cupity which is a ripp off.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Good view.....yes. Got " hotel fine " for bringing in unregistered lady. Ok, if u rich and enjoy and pump the naked puying while watching the view at the window.

Traffic jam area even with cheapo taxi and far away from soapies, agogo bars, clubs to chill in Thonglo, Sukhumvit, Ekamai and RCA discos but nearer to Saphan Kwai Thai agogo clubs and the nearby Petachaburi soapies such as Cupity which is a ripp off.
Baiyoke sky got hotel fine?

I was there last april and I bring some FL to my room without any question ask
Old 24-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

TS, hotel choice is a personal choice depends on not just budget but comfort level. With your budget 2500-3500bt, you are spoilt for choices. Just hit on the travel/hotel search engines ie Agoda, Booking.com, Trivago or Expedia etc.

Filter to location, #stars, budget etc. Browse through the customer reviews, see overall ratings (choose >8-9). Benchmark also TripAdvisor with independent reviews.

Used to stay at Phoenchit, near to my Sathorn office but yet accessible to Nana, SC etc. Nice, quiet area and you can get Aetas (business class hotel) for 2600-2700. Recall the bathroom is glass view (can be shuttered). Just opp Conrad (5-6 star) probably circa 5k. If Asoke is your kinda place near T21 and SC, Furama FX circa 2k. BTS to your 4 faced Buddha.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Baiyoke sky got hotel fine?

I was there last april and I bring some FL to my room without any question ask
Good. U are correct on the hotel fine. U answered correctly. U also incorrect. The hotel sometimes fine people for bring in unregistered guests, but depends on the front office staff. Sometimes, they do not give a hoot about it and the punter escape the fine.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Good. U are correct on the hotel fine. U answered correctly. U also incorrect. The hotel sometimes fine people for bring in unregistered guests, but depends on the front office staff. Sometimes, they do not give a hoot about it and the punter escape the fine.
I think because i book online and they are not dress sexily

Imagine its too obvious if you brings FL from agogo bar or disco and with their sexy outfit....
Old 24-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think because i book online and they are not dress sexily

Imagine its too obvious if you brings FL from agogo bar or disco and with their sexy outfit....
Correct. If the puying dress liked an office lady or secretary, with files, note books, lap top.....sure, she can get in with no question asked by front office and security.

If your lady dress to kill liked from a disco or from a bar or a katoey..........your girl / boy with half melons jutting out, she / him will be stopped.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Sukhumvit Suites just beside Asok station is the most convenient.
Hotel is new, rooms are nice, prices very reasonable n only a 2mins walk to soi cowboy. They have no issues with u bringing a guest back to your room. Very nice restaurant /bar @ the hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1