The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
- 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

Hey bros,

It's been a long time since I've written in this section of the forum. Haven't had much to share in terms of adventures, just a ton of work, work and more work. I do hang out with pretty female colleagues for post work drinks sometimes but it never comes close to taking things to the next level...

So why am I writing today? Well I'm currently in Shanghai on a work trip... And something did happen last night. While it did not end up how I would have wanted it to, I guess life is like that sometimes isn't it?

(有缘无份的相遇: a fateful encounter without destiny)
Old 06-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 7
waynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant future
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

1st support
Old 06-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Hey bros,

It's been a long time since I've written in this section of the forum. Haven't had much to share in terms of adventures, just a ton of work, work and more work. I do hang out with pretty female colleagues for post work drinks sometimes but it never comes close to taking things to the next level...

So why am I writing today? Well I'm currently in Shanghai on a work trip... And something did happen last night. While it did not end up how I would have wanted it to, I guess life is like that sometimes isn't it?

(有缘无份的相遇: a fateful encounter without destiny)
Carry on bro !...wat is it ... seems it's something exciting u wanna share wif us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

I arrived in Shanghai on Sunday afternoon. It's my first time in this big city which reminds me a lot of Hong Kong, just that people speak Mandarin here and not Cantonese.

Being here alone for a work trip, I was hoping to find some "company"... However, Shanghai seems to be on lockdown now with many of the popular massage joints already shut down by the local 公安. I did get a very good foot massage though in the 人民广场 area... Better than nothing I guess!

Over a lonesome dinner by myself, I idly searched through Wechat and this forum for potential options. Everyone seemed to be a scammer... Eventually I decided to take a gamble and picked one girl from Wechat, but that turned out so badly that I don't even want to talk about it anymore, zzz.

So generally I was drawing blanks in Shanghai with only one last night to go. I had decided that I wasn't going to get scammed again so I went for a nice fancy dinner on The Bund instead. After that I thought I should check out one of the bars nearby which had come highly recommended by a friend of mine... It's a jazz bar with bands from all over the world.

The band turned out to be fantastic, probably one of the best jazz gigs I've ever seen. But there was a bonus.

Really, sonetimes things happen when you least expect it...
Old 06-09-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Rumping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 06-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

The bar was pretty busy for a Tuesday night. I stepped in and asked for a table for one which had a good view of the band, but all the good seats were already reserved. The barman put me at a communal table which wasn't too bad, just that I would be sitting with other strangers.

(I guess I have to go back to give the bar man a big tip. )

The band started at 930 sharp and boy were they good. So much style and groove, I was enthralled and almost didn't notice when the barman led a single lady to the communal table, and sat her right opposite me.

Not thinking much of it (I mean people go to bars alone all the time right?), I didn't pay much attention to her, just stealing occasional glances at her out the corner of my eye. She was Chinese, in her mid to late 20s, very slim and petite with a short permed hairdo. Oh my... Just my type lor OMG.

As the band's set continued, she ordered a whisky sour and proceeded to nurse it slowly with a glum look on her otherwise pretty face. I started to wonder what's the deal with her... Why is she alone? Is she here to pick up a rich man? Haha

There was zero eye contact between us as we concentrated on the band. As the applause died down at the end of their first set, I finally plucked up some courage, and raised my glass to her.

"Cheers?"

She looked up with a little surprise... And finally smiled.

"Cheers."
Old 06-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice build up... I pitch camp here.

a friend of mine need to improve his lousy chinese to do business in China. anyone got any Chinese who is well versed in Sg to recommend, just for business conversation practice? sorry if I chap your thread TS.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
poomkuayteow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Hope to read more
Old 06-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
LiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cheers. Pls continue

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 06-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more!
Old 06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
saikungslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too
Old 06-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
zeizu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start ... camping for updates
Old 06-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 06-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

"Cheers."

My heartrate started to increase as she turned her eyes away from me towards the band again, all while sipping her whiskey sour. I don't remember the last time I did something like this -- maybe never?!?

I decided that since I had broken the ice first, it would probably be the gentlemanly thing to do to buy her the next drink. I watched as she took the next few ladylike sips of her drink, while trying to time myself to finish my own cocktail around the same time as her.

As another song ended to much applause, I took the tiny window of opportunity to catch her eye.

"要多一杯吗?"

She smiled and nodded, still not saying a word. I returned the smile and motioned the barman over.

"A Talisker for me, and ask the lady what she wants. It's on me."

The drinks came quickly and I raised my glass to her again. She reciprocated and we shared a moment of relatively comfortable silence.

Then I spoke...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1