The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

Good one!!! More plss
Old 12-09-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Ts,还在期待您的下半段精彩的缠绵故事!
Old 12-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!

Please continue. Waiting patiently.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, so sorry to keep everyone waiting. I was travelling to yet another city over the weekend... Will try to update very soon!
Old 12-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
suhaimi6996 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuhaimi6996 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuhaimi6996 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

House of blues & jazz at the bund on fuzhou rd
Old 12-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Lol. Thot TS Mia already. Waiting for your update.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ravindrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, hope to read more.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
bill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbill9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow this brought up memories.. nice!
Old 14-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"Hey... We need to go, they are closing. Can I take you home?"

She nodded. I steadied her as we walked out of the bar hand in hand.

It was a surreal feeling, walking hand in hand on the street facing The Bund with a virtually complete stranger I had met only 2 hours before in a bar. But yet it felt strangely comfortable and comforting that this stranger would allow me to take her home.

I hailed a cab and we stumbled into it as she was still wobbly on her feet. Thankfully she still had the presence of mind to tell the driver her address before she lay her head on my shoulder once again.

As the driver zoomed off, I suddenly felt her hand on my thigh as her face turned up towards mine, in search of my lips. I closed my eyes and just let her find me as a hot and heavy tongue fight began once again. I let my fingers rest lightly on the hem of her dress, which was sitting around mid-thigh. I felt the crotch area of my pants grow tighter, just as she let her own hand rest on top of it. Oh my...
Old 14-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Oh my... Don't stop. Pls cont
Old 14-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

哇!故事的高潮来了!!
希望作者不会吊我们的胃口太久!!
嘻嘻!!
Old 15-09-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 15-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Great story ts, camping here for more updates.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 15-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

I let my fingers rest lightly on the hem of her dress, which was sitting around mid-thigh. I felt the crotch area of my pants grow tighter, just as she let her own hand rest on top of it. Oh my... The feeling was so unreal.

The hardness was becoming unbearable... Just as I felt like I was going to burst, I heard the cab driver call out that we had arrived. We broke off the hot steamy kiss abruptly, took our hands away from where they shouldn't be, and I quickly paid the cab driver and left.

She took my hand and led me down a quiet street where I guess her apartment was. I could still smell the whisky on her breath as she leaned close and we chatted casually, a soft we had known each other for ages. Again I felt the surreal feeling of being so close to someone I barely knew.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1