The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Faith

Sorry for the long wait bros.

As mentioned, I was working on a story, and it is much darker and longer than those before.

Because it is much darker, it touches on some taboo topics which may not be suitable for everyone.

If you are offended, please do not continue reading and accept my apologies.

To enjoy this piece, please read "The Premonition" first.

here goes.
-----------------------------------------

My name is Don and a good friend of Sam.

Sam was my buddy in the army and we had survived the jungle in Brunei together. He was not the smartest guy but he was honest and straight forward. I like him as a good friend.

A few months back, Sam had borrowed some money from me and it was returned via mail enclosed with a cheque. In it there was also a letter which told me that Sam and Sara had since gotten married.

Although I was not invited and heard it from a letter, I was happy for Sam. To finally find a woman that he loved. The bonus was that she was hot and rich. I had not heard from them since.

My family is rather well to do as my dad owned a small company in Singapore that design drilling equipment for the oil companies and my elder brother is the General Manager of the company. I was never interested in the business at all.

The relation with my brother was not warm. Perhaps our age gap was too big, but even since young, we did not speak much especially I spent most of my growing up days outside with my friends, due to the very conservative thinking of my family, it was all too stifling for me. I could not take it and left home to strike out on my own from my army days onwards. Of course, during occasions, I would still be back to visit my parents but we never talk about the business.

Since my army days, I had done some betting stuffs which made me some money. Once I had earned enough, I decided to stop doing those illegal things before I got arrested. With some luck, I managed to open a few F&B businesses.

However, due to my inexperience, most of the restaurants lost money or were just breaking even. Finally, I closed all of them, less for 1, which was the most profitable restaurant that I owned.

Even though with this setback, I still had enough savings from my illicit past to live comfortably.

I had never told Sam about my family as I did not want to rely on them.

Sam and Sara had introduced a pretty girl, Vivian, to me. I had never fallen in love with Vivian. Although physically, she was my type of girl, but the main motivation was to help Sam then, but I guessed I had never actually managed to help him in any ways.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faith

It was a Friday when I sent a text to Sam as I was meeting Vivian that night. I had hoped to gather some information from her.

Me msg: bro. I am meeting Vivian. I think I should be able to get her trust tonight.
Sam msg: Are you sure?
Me msg: yes. I am going over to her place now. Will keep you updated.

After that, I called Vivian.

Me: Hi Dear, so where should we meet?
Vivian: Your decision. I am fine.
Me: Is your roommate going to be home?

I knew the answer but I had to pretend that I did not know the answer to it.

Vivian: I don't think she will be home.
Me: shall we packet and go to your place then?
Vivian: hmmm...ok.... then I'll head home first since I am still working...
Me: ok....

I got our food and headed to her place.

She opened the door dressed in just a an oversize Tshirt and a tiny shorts. A towel is still wrapped around her head.

Obviously she had just finished her shower.

I set the table while she went into blow her hair.

With her short hair, she was done rather quickly and we had our dinner.

After dinner, we sat around on the mat and watched television as there was no sofa in her rented flat.

Me: Dear, are you sure that your house mate is not coming back?
Vivian: very sure.

She looked at me with questioning eyes.

Vivian: why are you suddenly interested in her?
Me: I did not want her to suddenly appear.

She eyed me suspiciously.

Vivian: Is that a problem?
Me: not really. I want to spend time alone with you. Do you know where she is?

She evaded my question.

Vivian: are you interested in me or her?
Me: definitely you....
vivian: Let's not talk about her.

She leaned across, her body weight pushing me backwards, causing me to fall back on the big cushion and pressing her lips into mine. Her tongue found mine and she wage war on mine.

While our tongue were fighting, her hands were actively seeking the button on my berms. She managed to remove it very swiftly and unzipped me. Her fingers went underneath my boxers and I felt the warmth of the palm of her hand against the throbbing veins of my manhood.

not wanting her have all the initiative, I reached into her top, went to her back and unclasp her bra.

My fingers her B cups easily and her nipples were already erected. They were just tiny points no bigger than a raisin as I fiddled and played with them.

Her hand retracted from my pants as she lifted herself off me to remove her shirt. Momentarily my mouth was free and with her blue bra still dangling around her shoulders, I took the opportunity to plant my mouth on her nipples.

Vivian: hmmmmmm.....

She did not resist and helped to remove her own bra, leaving her topless. With moving her breasts from my mouth, she squirmed her bottom off and proceed to remove mine as well.

We maneuver ourselves so that she was now laying beneath me. With her weight off me, I licked her little pinkish nipple and moved downwards, licking across her tummy, moving down South.

Her pubes were neatly trimmed in a small rectangular shape. I was surprised that she was not totally shaven as maintaining it in this immaculate shape required more effort.

My tongue move over it, wetting it in the process.

As I moved closer to her nether lips, her womanly aroma drifted to my nostrils. The obvious scent of a the physical heat of a woman.

Although every pussy is unique, hers was special. Her inner and outer labia was not visible along her vulva. It was as if I was looking at a very young girls nether region.

I opened her up slowly and saw her hidden tiny labia lips. She was already wet and moist from her juices as I placed my mouth over it and found her clitoris.

Vivian: aaaahhhh......

She moaned audibly.

In the meantime, she push me back on my back and went on top of me in a 69 position.

Her hand tugged at my dick and whilst I was licking her, she started to suckle my dick.

Both of us emitted sound of pleasure as we continued our oral.

Me: ah....
Vivian: hmmmmm.....

I licked with gusto and I could feel her effort on my meat stick as well.

She surrender to me first as I felt the first quiver on her thighs.

she lifted her mouth away from my dick but my tongue did not stop as she had her orgasm.

Vivian: eeeeekkkk.......ughhhhh.....ggggghhhh....

She emitted sounds of pleasure as she collapsed on top of me.

I only stopped licking her when the convulsions stopped rippling across her body.

She moved away from me and laid besides me, panting and with her eyes closed.

Vivian: that was nice.... do you have a condom? I need you inside me....

I was already prepared as I went to my wallet, took the condom out and capped myself.

Without prompting, she spread her legs for me. I placed my fingers on her vagina as I intended to widen her tunnel as I did not do so earlier.

Vivian: no....no...need fingers.... I need you cock.... Now....

She commanded me.

I wasted no time and moved myself into position between her legs. Holding on my cock, I placed my dick head on her entrance, preparing to enter her slowly for fear of hurting her.

However, she was the impatient one as she grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me into her.

Vivian: UUURRRRRGGHHH!

Her voice came out loud and hoarse. For a second, I thought I had hurt her.

Vivian: OH..... GOOOOOODDD.... SOOOOO.... GOOODDDDD.....

When I heard that, I knew that she liked it rough. Without further ado, I held and placed both her legs on my shoulders, leaning forward so that her butt is in the air, and I plunge my rod into her.

Deep into her until I felt the tip of my dick hit her uterus.

Vivian: RRRRRRGHHHHH...... GOOOO!!!!! GO! FASTER!!

I rammed her hard and fast as I watched her eyes rolled to show the whites.

Vivian: FUCK.....aRRRGghhhhh..... ARRRRGGHHHH....

Within a few intense strokes, her pupils had dilated and she was already panting.

I watched her hair already messy from the prior blowjob that she had given me, was now starting to cake with her sweat.

The next few strokes, she started to orgasm as I feel the squeeze of her vagina walls against my cock.

Vivian: UGGHHHHHHHH............OOOOOHHHHHHHHH.......UGHHHH HH......

Her loud moans sounded like beast that was injured but it only added to my state of arousal. The experience was too much for me as I felt myself about to explode.

I pulled myself out of her, removed the condom and ejaculated on her body. I watched as my first shot landed on her face but she did not squirm as she was still in the process of subsiding from her own orgasm.

The remaining of my shots landed on her boobs and finally on abdomen, looking like a chain of pearl necklace on her body.

Exhausted from the intense session, I lay down beside her.

We had 2 other sessions that night but because of the sex, I was totally spent and did not managed to get the information I was hoping to get.

Perhaps I could get those information from her in the next meeting since I still had time. Little did I know that it would be the last time I would see Vivian.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

I left her place the next morning and I received that last phone call from Sam.

Sam: bro, how is it?
Me: I'll tell you the story some other time.
Sam: We don't have time.
Me: I thought I had 2 weeks to help you?

He told me about his trip.

Me: oh.... ok.... sorry, I haven't managed to get any information. I was about to tell you about the sex we had.
Sam: I don't want to hear about that now.
Me: sorry bro..... and take care... both of you....

After that, he hung up.

The conversation was brief and all he mentioned that Sara and himself were made to go to Jakarta by Lucy. He did not explained much and I was worried about him.

Through Sam, I already knew Lucy was not easy to handle. I wondered if he would get into any trouble.

I decided not to pace aimlessly around the house and decided to go out for a walk alone as I intended to ditch Vivian since Sam did not need me to gather further information from her anymore.

That was when I met Faith.

Old 08-09-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
anam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

its nice at i understand all of thging world is full of faith
Old 08-09-2017, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
LiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting up tent .
Old 08-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice start to the story.. more soon pls.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
blueblackface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblueblackface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
flyscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LastJedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
wusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 08-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
bansuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 08-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welcome back bro~!! It's been long!!! support!!
Old 08-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

I was aimlessly walking the whole day around town. It was already past 8pm when my tired legs brought me to a club and I decided to head into for a drink.

There was a queue by the entrance and the 2 door bitches were pretty. I spotted a guy cut the queue and was told by those in the queue to move to the back of the line.

I watched as he just smiled and walked right past the barrier. He nodded at the bouncer and went behind both the girls, grabbing their asses both at the same time. But as they did not respond and just smiled at him, I assumed that he knew them.

I followed in behind and the queue stared at me as I also went past the barrier.

Someone: He is also going to grab their asses. Wanna bet?

I could feel their eyes staring at me and was expecting the same audacity as the previous guy, but unfortunately, I could not provide the same entertainment as I did not know the girls and would not want to be accused of molest.

The bouncer recognized me as I walked past him and went in. I was offered a table by the staffs as I was a regular of the place and was a privileged member there. I knew the owner of the place as I was introduced to her by a business associate the first time I was there. I liked the ambience there and since then, this was my only drinking hole.

I was not in the mood to do any hunting tonight but rather to dwell on the fact that I did not made myself useful to Sam.

As I poured myself a shot, I heard a voice speaking behind me.

Voice: Is this seat taken?

I turned my head and looked at the person. Even with the number of women I had before, I did a second take.

She was beautiful. She had "cat slit eyes" coupled with high cheeks bones and luscious lips. Her flowing hair did not cover her face and instead accentuated it. She was tall for a woman, almost up to my height of 1.75m with her 4inch heels, with an hour glass body. Her halter-neck full length dress had a slit on the side and showed alot of her long slender legs. Her C Cups were not large for her height.

She had the precise look of a ice princess. Those kind that had the type of stuck-up look, who will wrinkle their nose at any men on the street. The kind of snobbish aura that some type of woman emitted.

A quick estimate in the darkness, I suspected that she should be about 28.

Ice Princess: hello, is this seat taken?

I caught myself from my initial awe.

Me: no. It is not.

She sat down on the high chair besides me and gave me a dirty look, without speaking.

Me: Excuse me?!

She glare at me from the corner of her eyes.

Me: you took the seat here. I do not think that I offended you in any ways?
Ice Princess: If you are thinking that I am coming onto you, go fly a kite.
Me: what?!

She was plain rude.

Me: oh come on! First, you took a seat on my table. Next, you accused me of trying to... errrmmm... trying to....

I was trying to think of a way to finish my sentence.

Ice Princess: ok good. Then don't think of anything and shut up.

I did not know how to reply to her as I had never met someone so rude before.

Me: ok. This is ridiculous. You are very impolite. Could you please find another table?
Ice Princess: If you don't mind, can you keep quiet? I am trying to figure a way to shake off those 3 bozos.

I looked at the direction where she was looking at. Amongst the crowd, I noticed 3 guys that were spying at her. One look and I could tell that they were out for a hunt tonight. The ice princess is their primary target.

Me: that is not my problem. Please leave.
Ice Princess: I did not say it is your problem. It's mine and I will solve it.

She turned to me and looked straight into my eyes. They were squinted into small alluring slits. I was captivated by her look and stared for a second too long into hers.

Ice Princess: Like I said, don't even think. It just happened that you are alone and the seats are empty here.

I peeled my eyes from her face. Even though she was very rude, I was still impressed by her looks.

The thoughts of Sam momentarily disappeared from my mind. I was now only focused on this woman in front of me. She was a difficult proposition and that gave me a sense of challenge.

Something that I had not felt in a long time.

The women I had were either impressed with my looks or my money. This woman here was not and in fact seemed cynical of me.

Me: I am not thinking of anything. So don't worry.
Ice Princess: Good.

She turned away from me and turned back to study the 3 musketeers. They were no longer in their area and she seemed to nonchalantly scout the surroundings for them, expecting to see them making their move.

I spotted them before she did. They were just 3 paces off my table, closing in. They were not the kind that will let go of their prey once they got a wisp that she is single.

Before anything, I put my hand on her shoulder and leaned my body close to her. She tensed her body and started to turn towards me. I could tell that she was either preparing to slap me or elbow me in the ribs.

Me: shut up and don't move. They are behind us.

Old 08-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like jake jumping queue

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1