The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Sounds like jake jumping queue
haha bro...you do read. It's tribute to Jake, just like Stan Lee appearing in the Marvel movies.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
cm8t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 08-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
yasaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start .... camping for more
Old 08-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ninelli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Please continue TS
Old 08-09-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SkyNote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue!
Old 08-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more
Old 09-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

She quickly caught her composure and relaxed herself, leaning against my shoulder.

They appeared besides her, standing at our table.

1st guy: hey baby.... him is your boyfriend?

He started with his broken English.

Her head left my shoulder and her arms crossed under mine.

Ice Princess: Yes. What do you want?
2nd guy: where your cup? no drinking?

As they stood in front of us, I could see their multi-coloured hair and arms full of tiger and dragon tattoos. Now I knew the reason she seek my help, even if she did not realized that.

3rd guy: you sure your boyfriend?

I looked at the 3 of them. They were definitely smaller than me. But there was no reason for me to take them down. In my youngers days when I was rash headed, maybe. But I was now in my mid-thirties and had mellowed as well.

Me: guys, thanks for your concerns. we appreciate if you could allow us to spend time alone.
1st guy: Hey! I talking to you or not?

The 2nd guy slam his hand on my table and jabbed his finger on my chest.

2nd guy: siao eh..... ai zou hero si boh? (are you trying to be a hero?)

I almost rolled my eyes at him.

Me: no...no.... I am not.... we just want to enjoy our evening.... sorry if we disturb you.... we can leave the place if you are uncomfortable with us.

I was not chickening out but from my experiences, I knew that this would most probably dissipate the tension. However, it was spoilt by the ice princess.

Ice princess: wait. Why should we leave. They should leave instead.

That was it.

3rd guy: wa.... you want to stay here and party with us is it? Like us?

His slimy hand reach out forward, attempting to touch her face.

At this instance, I was about to grab his finger and twist it when suddenly I felt some presence behind me.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Bouncer A: Sir, any thing the problem?

I turned and look. One of the bouncer who was bigger than me was standing behind me facing the 3 guys and staring at them. There was another 2 standing besides him waiting to support.

If I told him that the 3 were causing a nuisance, they would be thrown out of the club. However, that would not be all. They could be waiting outside the club for me and ambush me while I was leaving.

I knew that the situation could still be controlled.

Me: no.... we are just talking. Nothing much.
Bouncer A: Are you 3 causing problem?
Ice princess: yes... they ..... mmmppppfpffffffpppp.....

I covered her mouth to prevent her from speaking further.

Me: nothing much. I am sure they are here to have their fun as well.
1st guy: gia la... gia la..... (let's go)

He told him gang and they turned and walked off into the crowd. I released the ice princess and she stared angrily at me.

Bouncer A: if you want me to throw them out the club, let me know.
Me: no.... just let them be.... I'll let you know. Thanks.

After everyone had left our table, the ice princess spoke.

Ice princess: are you a chicken?
Me: no. but is there a need to get into trouble?
Ice princess: what trouble? They created one. They should answer for it.
Me: See, they left. Now you can have your fun.

she crossed her hands in front of her chest. I could see her creamy cleavage between the V-shape of her halter-neck.

Ice Princess: I am in no mood for fun now.
Me: Ok.... then stay and accompany me.
Ice Princess: No....
Me: anyway you are alone.
Ice Princess: says who!

now she sounded like a spoilt child. I did not bother to answer and poured her a drink.

Me: ok...ok.... you are not alone..... so, can I offer you a drink?

She took it angrily and stared away from me, looking into the crowd. After a song, I spoke again.

Me: I am Don. What's yours?

Without looking at me, she replied.

Ice Princess: Faith.

To say that there was not much conversation between us was an understatement. There were none. After she finished her drink, she stood up.

Faith: thanks for the drink. Those 3 bozos spoilt the night. I am leaving.

I knew better than to ask for her number. I looked around the crowd, spotted the 3 guys hanging out with some girls now and knew that she was safe to go off alone.

Me: bye.

with that, she disappeared into the crowd.

Even I was attracted to her, I was not disappointed that I did not get her number.

Old 09-09-2017, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome come back bro!
Old 09-09-2017, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
haha bro...you do read. It's tribute to Jake, just like Stan Lee appearing in the Marvel movies.
you are back finally!! thanks in advance bro..
Old 09-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue TS
Old 09-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Saturday

Vivian never did contacted me again since that night and I was glad even though I did not know the reason. She gave me a good fuck, but I was not really interested in her.

Monday

As fate happened, the F&B manager of my restaurant called me and said that she needed to return immediately to her hometown as her kid was ill. No matter how I tried, I could not persuade her. After meeting me to collect the cash, she took a flight back home that night.

I could not do without a floor manager and I published an advertisement in the papers the very next day.

Tuesday

I received a ton of resumes from the job ad and I was going through the resumes when I was surprised to find Faith's amongst it.

Obviously she did not know that I was the owner as she had behaved badly towards me last week.

I pondered for a moment before I called her and arranged for an interview.

Wednesday

She came down to the restaurant the next day. She was dressed differently from that night. In just plain TShirt and jeans, she still looked stunningly beautiful but her condescending attitude still remained.

If she was surprised to see me, she did not show it.

Faith: I didn't know that you are the hiring manager. I guessed that I am not going to get the job.
Me: please have a seat.
Faith: what is it? To mock me?

She had a bachelor in BA. I was the surprise one instead.

Me: why are you looking to work as a F&B manager? You have a business degree.
Faith: so what? Can't I pursue my interest? Can you come straight to the point, if you are not hiring me, don't waste my time.
Me: wait. you can start work tomorrow since you are available immediately.

I told her the pay and expectations.

Although I knew she had the attitude but to me, that is the kind of attitude that will get her through the difficult customers. Being a F&B manager is not easy as she sometimes had to deal with the unreasonable customers.

She agreed to the terms and commenced work.

I was definitely interested to get to know her better. However, it was inappropriate to use my ranking to show favoritism. The only thing I could do was dropped by the restaurant more often once she started work.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Thursday

There was a standard uniform that my staffs wore.

For the serving staffs, they wore white shirt or blouse with black pants. For the manager, Faith also wore a white buttoned blouse, but she had to wear black skirt.

I arrived at my restaurant at 10am. We were due to commence business at 11am. My target is the lunch and dinner crowd as the restaurant was not located in a mall.

The chef were the first to arrive and the 2 of them were surprised to see me.

Chef 1: boss, so early?
Me: yah. The new manager is coming today. I need to guide her.
Chef 2: aiyah. Just leave her to us. We will guide her.
Me: Go do your job....

They left me alone at the counter and disappeared into the kitchen. Faith appeared at 1030am in her Tshirt and shorts.

Me: Morning....
Faith: morning....
Me: your uniform....

I passed her the set that was worn by the previous manager. It had already went to the laundry.

The previous manager was much shorter and smaller size but they were both equally slim. So I expected the uniform to fit her.

She took it, changed and came out. I did a triple take at her.

The waist fitted properly but the skirt was short. It went up above her mid thigh, making her seemed like she was wearing a mini-skirt and showing off alot of her legs.

The top was worse because of her cup size, the buttons were stretched across her front, almost pulling the blouse apart. The laced pattern of her bra could be seen clearly as it pushed against the white fabric.

She did not look too happy with me.

Faith: Is this what you expect me to wear to serve customers?
Me: errrm.... sorry.... I mean.... my oversight.
Faith: Is there something else that I could use?
Me: this was catered to the previous manager.

She frowned at me with her arms on her hips. Her actions stretched her top even further and holes appeared between the buttons. I could see her pinkish bra as well as her smooth fair skin of her body.

Faith: This won't do. Find a solution.
Me: errrm.... ok.... why not you just go to the mall opposite and purchase a white top first. Then use it temporary while we order a new one for you.
Faith: money please.

She stretch out her hand.

I looked at her quizzingly.

Faith: You are the boss. Don't expect me to pay for it.

I passed $50 to her and after changing back to her own clothes, she went off.

The other staffs appeared soon and started to prepare the restaurant for the day.

Old 10-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Subasic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue..
Old 10-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster