The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Faith

Full marks for your story
Old 12-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

5 rounds~?!? Power la!

Pardon me for adding my own fantasy but when u were describing cat-slit eyes, tall and long legs I thot of Constance Lau. Reali pretty lady. Sharing her instgram for bros to see if the female lead is some where near.

https://www.instagram.com/constancelaujm
Old 12-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday

After last night, both of us overslept and by the time we woke up it was already 11am.

I opened my eyes and felt her stirring besides me. Lazily, she looked at me and stretched her naked self besides me. She looked cute even without make up and especially so with her morning look. Before I could move, she reached out and grabbed my morning glory under the blankets and we made love again.

By the time we were done and left the house, it was already 2pm. Faith held my hand the moment we stepped out of the house and our hands remained interlocked whenever it was possible, till after lunch when we arrived at the restaurant. She released my hand as we walked towards the restaurant.

it was already 4pm as we entered from the staff entrance. The staffs stole us a glance as Faith was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, but they continued going about doing their work after that. The crowd in the restaurant was sparse as it was in between the peak periods. We went about and continued our work until the restaurant closed.

We were the only remaining ones left. After we locked up and got into the car, Faith yawned.

Me: tired?

Faith: quite

I started to drive out of the car park.

Me: I was thinking...

Faith: yes?

She placed her head on my shoulder and her hand landed on my thigh.

I had thought about it the whole day. Even though we had just met not too long ago, and I had never had any girl staying with me, I decided to ask her the question.

Me: You know, staying by yourself and paying the rental with the pay you are getting, you will not save a lot.

Her parents had moved overseas and she had rented a place.

Faith: yes, I know.

Me: How about shifting in with me? I mean, move out of your place and come stay at my house.

Faith: haha....you sure is fast. I told you that I have a leased term

Me: I know. 4 more months right?

Faith: yes

She yawned again stretching her beautiful body.

Me: I'll settle it for you.

Faith: Then what? you are asking me to stay with you? you know I am not like this.

Me: well, you could pay me rental.

Faith: wouldn't that be the same then?

I already knew that she would say this.

Me: well, you could pay me a token sum....

Faith: no...

Me: and help out with the housework....

she laughed.

Me: ok?

She thought for a moment before nodding her head.

Faith: ok.....

With that, I drove her back to her place. She did not have any clothing in my place and was already wearing the same clothes since yesterday.

As she only rented a room, I dropped her and went home.

The next day, as the restaurant was closed, I helped her to move into my place.

I was sure this was the right choice.

We fucked like rabbits every night. And because of that, I was waking up a bit later every day and by the end of the 2 month, I was only going to the restaurant at 2pm. Because Faith was staying with me, she was also getting in the same time as myself.

At that point in time, my thoughts were just to spend more time with Faith and everything else would take a back seat.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow, it started this way, at about the 3rd month, one afternoon on Wednesday,

I was driving to work, when suddenly Faith came up with a suggestion.

Faith: Baby, we have been together for 3 months.

Me: Yes?

Faith: do you like toys?

My ears perked up.

Me: what toys?

Faith: you know....

Me : No, I don't

Faith: there's a shop in orchard area. you know?

I continued to act innocent

Me: Like gundam?

she scowled at me and sticked her tongue out.

Faith: ok..... since you don't know, then forget it.

I laughed and with that, I drove to the shop and bought a few hundred dollars of toys. Dildos, vibrators, cuffs, leather and what's not.

From that day, both of us did not even appeared in the restaurant till the end of the month as we were having sex in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.

Soon, I decided to hire another F&B manager so that there would be someone there to be held accountable. I hired a 28 or 29 years old girl to help to manage the restaurant. Everything was done via a phone interview and I had never met her once.

I had enough savings and was confident that the restaurant would be able to earn money on its own.

My life revolved around Faith and I was over the moon, in love with her. I also received a cheque from my buddy in the mail, returning me the money that he borrowed.

Because she was not working, I started to give her an allowance. Initially she resisted, but because she still needed to get stuffs for herself, she finally accepted.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

As I only visited my restaurant only at the end of every month, over the next 3 months, things started to slow down in the restuarant. I realized that as the earnings started to dip as more and more shopping malls were mushrooming up all over the island.

More shops were opened and consumers apart were having more choices, they were also eating less outside as the economy started to take a dip.

To make matter worst, 2 other eatery opened next door to mine, selling similar stuffs.

The restaurant manager had resigned without me ever seeing her once, but still I did not get Faith back to the restaurant.

I started going back to the resturant in the day, leaving Faith at home to her own until I finished work. Never once did I asked her to come to the restaurant and still I continued to provide her with the allowance.

Even though I was not at home most of the time as my hours were long, Faith did not complained. Every night when I got home I was too tired to make love to her and we would cuddle up in bed before restarting the day again. I did not tell her about the difficulties I had, except that I could not find a new staff. She offered to return to the restaurant to take up the post, but I rejected her.

Soon, the restaurant was not even making enough to cover its expenses. I had to start dipping into my savings to subsidize the restaurant.

Finally, after 6months, I decided that I had to stopped the operations as I could no longer substain it as I only had a few thousands left in my savings.

I decide to speak to Faith one evening as we cuddled in bed.

Me: I have something to tell you.

Faith: what is it?

Me: I have to sell the shop.

Faith: why?

I explained to her the situation, leaving out the tiny sum I had left.

Faith: Is it really so bad?

Me: yes....

She looked at me.

Me: sorry I did not tell you before.

She patted my shoulders and she looked thoughtful.

Faith: You know, there is actually a way to save the business.

I sat up and looked at her.

Me: How?

Faith: Have you considered asking your family for help?

Me: No. I told you my relationship with them.

Faith: That's the only way to save your restaurant.

Me: I'll rather sell this house and start from scratch.

Faith: property market is bad. You will lose money. reconsider what I had said.

With that, she got up and went out of the room, leaving me to ponder alone. That night, she slept in the living room.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

seriously?

not much readers.

That's discouraging.

So far this is only prelude.....

Old 12-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
25hour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!
Old 12-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Wh1Huay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Old 12-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuffyxD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i support your story do continue.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, keep going...
Old 13-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

The next morning, when I woke up, I could not find her in the house. I texted her and called her phone, but it was switched off. I had no idea where she was gone.

The evening came but still she was not back.

I went to our favorite hangout places but could not find her. Dejected, I went home and fell asleep by my phone hoping she would call.

The days became weeks, Faith still did not re-appear. I did not close down the restaurant as I hoped she would appear there to look for me.

Because of the business in the restaurant, I had to lay off the most of the staffs and only 1 chef and 1 service staff remained with me. I double up as the service staff and the cashier. I managed to barely cover the expenses at the end of that month.

Still Faith did not appear and her phone line was now terminated.

I was starting to feel really dejected and wondered if it was due to the situation in the restaurant that caused her to walk out from me.

The business was getting worse and even during lunch hours, there were only a handful of customers.

Making quick calculations, I would not be able to survive this month.

At my wits end, I made my decision and decided to approach my family for help as I wanted to save the restaurant for her.

Saturday

As I walked up to the grand old house, I contemplated how to speak to my dad to ask for his support. The helper saw me and opened the gate for me. She had been with the family for many years and she recognized me immediately.

Helper: hello Don. It's a surprise visit.

Me: errmmm... is mum and dad home?

Helper: yes.... mum is in the garden at the back. Sir is in his study with Alan

Alan is my brother. Deciding that I did not want to encounter both of them together, I decided to look for my mum.

Me: ok... thanks..... I'll look for mum first.

I walked around the house with the helper following me. As I approached the garden at the back, I heard voices. Mum was speaking to someone.

I turned the corner and stood there stunned as I saw them. My jaw dropped.

Faith was dressed in white singlet and shorts as she was squatting there with my mum, both hovering over a pot of plant. She looked as beautiful as I remembered her. Her hair was cut a little shorter, but she still looked the same as the day she left my house.

Helper: Mum, Don is here.

My mum stood up together with Faith.

Mum: oh... Don...it's a surprise.....

I did not acknowledge her.

Mum: Stop looking at Melody like this. She is your brother's girlfriend.

I looked at mum shocked. Did she just say that this was Melody? and my brother's girlfriend?

Melody/Faith: Hi Don.... we finally meet. I heard a lot of things about you from your mum. Sorry, my hands are dirty and wont be extending them.

I look at Faith, she was wearing a smile, but I could see her eyes were stone cold. She had pretended not to know me.

Before I could react, I heard footsteps. Everyone turned their heads towards Dad and Alan, who had came out of the back door.

Dad: oh.... Don.... surprise to see you here....

Alan: Look who's here......

He walked over to Faith and put his hand around her shoulder.

Alan: Oh.... this is my girl friend. I see that you had met.

I was tongue-tied. Not knowing what to say or the situation.

Apparently everyone know her as Melody and my parents acknowledged her as the girlfriend of Alan.

Dad: Dear, are you done? I came to ask you to the event. It's about time to go.

Mum: Oh yah! I almost forgot.

She walked towards the house before turning back.

Mum: Before I forgot, Don, why are you here?

I had to think of something as I did not want to tell the motive for my visit in front of everyone.

Me: I was in the vicinity and just dropping by.

Before anyone else could reply, Alan responded.

Alan: Mum, we'll entertain Don. You go ahead or you'll be late.

Mum: ok.... you guys haven't seen each other for some time. I guessed it's a good time to catch up.

She turned to me.

Mum: Don't wait for us. We will be back late. ok?

I nodded and they went into the house.

Alan looked at me and waited till the helper went off.

Alan: So what's up little brother?

Old 13-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Thanks for reading and the encouragement. A small update for everyone.

Old 13-09-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue bro!! love your constant updates wondering if Faith is doing all this for him
Old 13-09-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoHu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, support!
Old 13-09-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster