The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faith

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...
Pls continue the story....
Jia you..

Cheers
Old 13-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
seriously?

not much readers.

That's discouraging.

So far this is only prelude.....

I presume u are drunk when typing this..
Old 13-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seriously?

not much readers.

That's discouraging.

TS I sarport u all the way
Old 13-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
seriously?

not much readers.

That's discouraging.

Who say no support. By far bro Ilock n you are the best here.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for another classic in the making Bro.

Faithfully supporting, and waiting for more
Old 13-09-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Faith

Supporting a fantastic story
Old 13-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

I was late to discover this. Probably because of the title. Now camping here for the updates.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I kept quiet even though I had a lot of questions for Faith.

Alan: It is not natural that you come back without informing us. Are you in some sorts of trouble?

I hesitated and considered my options before finally replying. He was peering at me intensely.

Me: nope. As I said, I just dropped by to see mum.

I stole a glance at Faith, but she remained stone face.

Alan: Well?

Me: Since mum is out, I'll make my move as well.

Alan: That's all? Are you sure there is nothing else?

I shook my head and walked out towards the front of the house, leaving both of them still standing in the garden.

As I left the compound, many thoughts filled my mind. I could not fathom why or what is wrong with Faith.

I have to find out more about why she had left me and is now with Alan. There are some obvious reasons that I must be missing but I could not placed them.

Definitely, I am sure I know why she did not want to acknowledge me. It would be a bad timing for her. However, how, why, did she met up with Alan?

Questions filled my mind as I made my way home, more curious and perplex about the whole scenario rather than angry.

During my journey home, I was still not sure what I should do with the restaurant.

Just as I parked my car, a text came in.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at my phone, it was an overseas number and I have no idea who it was from.

Person msg: Bro, Someone will pick you up.

Me msg: who is this?

Before the person replied, a woman knocked on the window of my car.

She was pretty and petite and does not looked local to me. Her dressing was a simple singlet and shorts.

Sex was not on my mind at that point in time but I put down my phone and rolled down my windows.

Me: yes?

As she bend down to peer through the windows, I could see her the fair cleavage of her ample C Cups forming a deep V.

Woman: Don?

Me: yes?

Woman: I have been waiting for you. let's grab your passport and go.

Me: what is this all about?

Woman: You should have received the message. Look at your new message

I looked back at my phone and there was a new text.

person msg: follow her.

I looked back at the woman and back at my phone. It had been too much for me. First Faith, then now this mysterious text and woman.

Me: What is this about!

I started to raise my voice, but she remained calm.

Woman: Don, I know you are stressed, but I am not too sure myself. My boss asked me to pick you up.

Before I can reply, she reached in and switch off the engine, squeezing her top though the window. Her cleavage was so close to my face, that I could just stick my tongue out and it would have touched her. But no sexual thoughts flowed through my mind right now.

She retracted from the window and walked over to the passenger door, open up the glove compartment, and took out my passport. After she closed the door, she came back to the driver's side and open the door.

Woman: come. Let's go.

I have since calmed down and stepped out of the car.

Me: Hey....how do you know that I kept my passport in the car?!

She ignored me.

Me: where are we going?

She closed the door without raising the window and started to walk to one of the cars parked in the visitors lot.

Me: Hey! the window is still opened.

Woman: don't worry about that. You do not have valuables in it.

I walked over, unsure to remain or get into the car.

Woman: come on. Time is of the essence.

After a short consideration, not feeling threatened, but more curious, to find out the outcome, I got into the passenger seat.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

nice update, pls continue
Old 13-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Wah.. getting more interesting now
Old 13-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
dogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to behold

More n more twists...getting exciting now...
Old 13-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SkyNote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great! Camping for more
Old 13-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
I presume u are drunk when typing this..
haha...nope bro... I dun drink...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1