The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
darkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My life as his Harley Quinn

My life as his Harley Quinn

I am penning these experiences down so as
1. to share,
2. let people outta there who shares kinky ideas knows that they are not alone.

Hence my Disclaimer:

1. There are no moral or justice in my sharing,
2. nor am i seeking people to sympathy with whatever i have gone through.
3. I do not need judgmental remarks. So, please do keep them at holy places.
4. Instructions on how do i deal with my life are not required as well
5. If i do sharer some interesting stuff, give me a clap.

Please pardon for my poor command of English, spelling errors, grammar mistakes.

2017 September 11

For easy reference, i shall name myself as Harley Quinn (Hq), and the man of my life Mr J (J). I have decided to start writing today, not because i am feeling having the urge to write, its just that i am bored at work, and i have been given the permission to share.

I will try my best to remember the bits, so if my memory fails me, or i shared something that is offending, please pardon a 24 years old girl, And do let me know.

Intro:
Me, Hq
24 years old
Female
my figures are shown in my tumbler, curious about me, then drop by to say hi.
Sg girl but used to lived in KL Malaysia

Him, J
33 Years old
Male
Big, haha
Sg guy.

It was in the year 2013 that i first get to know him. It was through a online game. i was in my 3rd year of my degree. Due to stress, pressure bla bla bla, i start to play online game, and i met him, the love of my life, my puddin, J.
He was already one of the top players then, leading one of the top guilds, and me, just a novice.

I shouted in the world chat in the online game

Hq: Any pro to guide me? just a new player.

Hq: Can any pro teach me how to play?

Hq: need some guidance~

This went on for days and i am feeling really fukup. It is not as tho there are no one chatting in the chat, THERE ARE!! but i am just being ignore! dafuq...

I knew nothing as gaming, nothing about that game. What i did was to log in and talk nonsense in world chat with other players. shouting for guidance. Thats what i did in that game, chatting in online game.

2013 Jannuary

Hq : i really need guaidance...someone can give me some pointer? i need a guild too.

J: come my guild, there are seasoned players here who can guide u.

Hq: u replying to me?

J: want anot, u see other ppl shouting for guild?

i was thinking,"Your guild must be lousy, thats why need to recruit people thru world chat". i mean, if u are of a top guild, why would u seeking people? people would have to take a number and wait in the line like those waiting to get iphones.

Hq: ok, whats your guild name? i apply now.

J: XXX C

Ha! i shall see, since i have nothing to do anyway, in that game. till i search the guild...
Old 11-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

darkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My life as his Harley Quinn

till i search the guild...

XXX C, thats wad he says. Little did i know, the "search" button that my mouse cursor is going to click on, if going to change my life. Totally around and around and around.

Search.

The search result refresh, XXX C. 78/80 guild members

Nah! must be just "another" Guild. Anyway, i clicked on "Apply".

Hq: Hey, I have applied for your guild, can approve?

Hq: Hello?

No replies.. dafuq.. out to play me? Giving me hopes and let me float, now burst my bubble and let me fall? dafuq, dafuq,dafuq. Feeling dulan, i logged out. I did not log in for 2 days, feeling "dumped" and "dumb".

I logged in 3 days later, and i notice a icon on the top right of my monitor screen, it was blinking behind a word "GUILD". Wahhhh, i was accepted! Not a lone player chatting nonsense in chat. I was over the moon~ this is my first online game and i am part of a " GUILD". ya i know, but hey, it was my first online game ya.

Anyway, i quickly went to the guild chat with enthu, my heart was beating fast. I know right...that was my first online game.

Hq: Hi Everyone, thank you for accepting me.

Wu: Hi, i am Wu, welcome.

Hq: Hi Wu, I am a newbie, can u teach me how to play this game?

N: HI welcome to the guild.

Wu: Nah, i am not ready to teach, but i can share tho.

N: Btw, Hq, remember to do dallies.

Wu: Ya Remeber to do DALLIES.

Hq: Dallies?

Well thats how it started, i am not going to repeat wad was in the conversation, neither can i remember every words. That will be way too boring and has got nothing to do with my sharing. But thats how it begun.

I was a diligent Guild member, completing my dallies everyday. No matter how busy school was, i was find the time to complete, i remember there was once i was swimming and recalled that was the timing for " Guild Raid" i rush home, (the condo got swimming pool) playing Guild Raid in my wet swimming suit, i was shivering with the aircon blasting at me. And yes, my nips were hard and poking thru my bikini top. i stood there playing until the raid was finished. Dedicated ya~

Despite my effort, i am just a newbie player who contributed just that amount to guild raid. Basically i cant deal much damage, i was there, cause i really enjoyed the game. So, once again, seeing that my account have not improved as much.. my fingers cant help but call out in guild chat again. Yes The members were nice, but they were all too occupied with their lives (working adults), i din had a mentor then.

Hq : anyone alive? can help me upgrade my account?

Hq: Anyone?

J: Later i help u

this is the 2nd time i saw him talking in the guild chat. U recruited me and leave me hanging.

Hq: now?

J: tonight can? i am working now.

Hq: oki.

This is my first "date" online~ shhh, i know right, i do have Ex Bfs, but, i really do like this game, i was single then. Back to "me" I was over joyed when finally some one gave me an "appointment" to help me improve.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
movietba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 12-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Good start, please continue...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 12-09-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestsecrets View Post
till i search the guild...

XXX C, thats wad he says. Little did i know, the "search" button that my mouse cursor is going to click on, if going to change my life. Totally around and around and around.

Search.

The search result refresh, XXX C. 78/80 guild members

Nah! must be just "another" Guild. Anyway, i clicked on "Apply".

Hq: Hey, I have applied for your guild, can approve?

Hq: Hello?

No replies.. dafuq.. out to play me? Giving me hopes and let me float, now burst my bubble and let me fall? dafuq, dafuq,dafuq. Feeling dulan, i logged out. I did not log in for 2 days, feeling "dumped" and "dumb".

I logged in 3 days later, and i notice a icon on the top right of my monitor screen, it was blinking behind a word "GUILD". Wahhhh, i was accepted! Not a lone player chatting nonsense in chat. I was over the moon~ this is my first online game and i am part of a " GUILD". ya i know, but hey, it was my first online game ya.

Anyway, i quickly went to the guild chat with enthu, my heart was beating fast. I know right...that was my first online game.

Hq: Hi Everyone, thank you for accepting me.

Wu: Hi, i am Wu, welcome.

Hq: Hi Wu, I am a newbie, can u teach me how to play this game?

N: HI welcome to the guild.

Wu: Nah, i am not ready to teach, but i can share tho.

N: Btw, Hq, remember to do dallies.

Wu: Ya Remeber to do DALLIES.

Hq: Dallies?

Well thats how it started, i am not going to repeat wad was in the conversation, neither can i remember every words. That will be way too boring and has got nothing to do with my sharing. But thats how it begun.

I was a diligent Guild member, completing my dallies everyday. No matter how busy school was, i was find the time to complete, i remember there was once i was swimming and recalled that was the timing for " Guild Raid" i rush home, (the condo got swimming pool) playing Guild Raid in my wet swimming suit, i was shivering with the aircon blasting at me. And yes, my nips were hard and poking thru my bikini top. i stood there playing until the raid was finished. Dedicated ya~

Despite my effort, i am just a newbie player who contributed just that amount to guild raid. Basically i cant deal much damage, i was there, cause i really enjoyed the game. So, once again, seeing that my account have not improved as much.. my fingers cant help but call out in guild chat again. Yes The members were nice, but they were all too occupied with their lives (working adults), i din had a mentor then.

Hq : anyone alive? can help me upgrade my account?

Hq: Anyone?

J: Later i help u

this is the 2nd time i saw him talking in the guild chat. U recruited me and leave me hanging.

Hq: now?

J: tonight can? i am working now.

Hq: oki.

This is my first "date" online~ shhh, i know right, i do have Ex Bfs, but, i really do like this game, i was single then. Back to "me" I was over joyed when finally some one gave me an "appointment" to help me improve.
More please
Old 12-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice start, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Btw which game would have 78 active members in the guild? Care to share...Coz never heard of any guild with so many active members before. Usually 20++ to 30++ active members consider very good already.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Btw which game would have 78 active members in the guild? Care to share...Coz never heard of any guild with so many active members before. Usually 20++ to 30++ active members consider very good already.
78/80 member guild member, not 78/80 "active" members>.<

There are phantom accounts, to help do dallies and donate to the guild.
i can really remember the name liao, too many games played since then.
lol
Old 12-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

For the benefit for all, i link my tumblr.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/darkysecret

It seems that i am only able to reply to post in every 5 mins. Is this how the systems work? pro please advice~ thanks
Old 12-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Thanks davidman for the support.

i notice there is an increase in my number, from 20 to 24, everyday increase? whats that for?
Old 12-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

mmorpg will hit that amt of guild member. camping for more
Old 12-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestsecrets View Post
For the benefit for all, i link my tumblr.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/darkysecret

It seems that i am only able to reply to post in every 5 mins. Is this how the systems work? pro please advice~ thanks
click on it but cant find... u need to post more to get out of moderation
Old 12-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
click on it but cant find... u need to post more to get out of moderation
then u try to search on tumblr for darkysecret
Old 12-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
veron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice start, reminds me of those old games I played.

Up u for your effort. Keep it going
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1