The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My life as his Harley Quinn

Helping TS with the link

https://darkysecret.tumblr.com/
Old 12-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestsecrets View Post
then u try to search on tumblr for darkysecret
Already try searching for it but no result.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
darkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysalone View Post
Helping TS with the link

Thanks always alone
Old 12-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

darkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkestsecrets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was over joyed when finally someone gave me an "appointment" to help me improve.

I logged in that night, eagerly waiting for J. For this “date”, I end my meet up with my course mate for FYP earlier than usual. Rushed home, bath and put on some makeup, which I got no idea what was that for, too excited I guess. Seated in front of my PC at 7pm, with a glass of drink (can’t remember what drink is that) on my left, I logged in to my account.

Loading…

Loading…

Searching for updates…

What the hell~ all these loading seems so long, it was like 5 mins when it was in fact 15 seconds?

I was looking forward to a dungeon hunting with someone who clear the path for me, and me being the kiddo shall pick up whatever loot dropped. YES! That would be my job! My lips arch up to form a smiling face, and before the loading screen refresh, laugh broke out, all the wonderful loots surface in my brain, all the rare items~ I will then grab my first rare item, soon enough, I shall be very well equipped and is able to participate in events like world boss and guild war~ Imagining all the envy comments from fellow guild mates flood my sight!

The screen brightens up and I am in~ what an eventful night it will be, Hehehe.

Hq: Hi guys

Hq: YO? Anyone alive?

Wu: Yo, wads sup

Hq: Yo, J around?

Wu: He is not online yet

Hq: o, nvm, I wait for him then

Wu: Wads sup?

Hq: he promises to…bla bla bla

Well the rest are just craps, the thing is, I waited for J that Joker since 7pm, I chat with the guild mates about everything under the sky, maybe I blurt out my cup size? I don’t know, that just way too much crap that I chatted, while waiting for the Joker. 9 pm passed, argh! Where is that guy? Did he stand me up again?

J: Hi Hq, u early

Hq EARLY?

J: now 9+ LIAO LEH!

J: yup its 9+ now, where are u?

Hq: Home, obviously right…

J: LOL, of cause I know u are at home, I mean where are u in game? I come and pass u some equipment.

Hq: O! hahaha okok bla bla bla

It was already 10 pm when we set off for our “first” adventure. Lucky, he is not a suiter, else he’s bye bye. Late for 2 hours+. But thinking of having rare loots still excites me.

J: Here.

Hq: here?

J: yup

Hq: I though u going to bring me to higher dungeon?

J: this account can’t carry u thru, still not strong enough.

Hq: what the… then u still say want to help me?

J: yup, I am

Hq: then?

J: Let’s get stronger together!

I shouted out “FUCK!” This guy is really fooling around with me! That map was for newbies, and when I click on his account, I almost fainted, he was almost the same level as I am. Where are my rare items! I literally almost fall off my chair, I am just that close in biting off my keyboard. “Let’s get stronger my ass!”

Knock Knock

“u ok?”

Hq “ya I am ok”

“okok”

That’s my house mate, Jen.

Back to the game. I basically follow behind him, while he did all the slashing and whacking. We did get some loots, but nowhere near rare, and I tell myself, no… not going to train with this guy anymore. No

J: Hey, you got WeChat?

Hq: ya why?

J: exchange, so next time you want to train, just WeChat me.

Hq: err… ok lo...

No, I am not going to train with him. That’s it. End up I still give him my WeChat id. And soon, I have a friend request. Approve or not? Nah, don’t response first, if he ever ask, I doze off...
Old 12-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

if he ever ask, I doze off...

People always says a rest will be better, I don’t know how useful this statement is, but its applicable to me. If u are not feeling well, sleep. If you had a bad broke up, sleep.

After a night sleep, I woke up with lesser negativism. The day at school was just as boring, it was then I recalled that I had a friend request from that bloody joker. Fine. Approved! That’s for getting me into the guild, we are even.

Ting!

WeChat: new message from J

I click on the app, guess what? No hi no hello no nothing. The message was:

J: WAH U GIRL AH?

Seriously…like seriously…. I roll eyes, face palm, whatever

Hq: Which part of me not girl huh? I am using a female Character,pleaseeeee

J: So? A lot of people also does that, I though u also one of them

Hq: ya ya ya, thanks ah. You UNCLE!

J: LOL.

IGNORE! Straight ignore! Don’t reply, don’t reply!

I kept my phone and proceed for next lesson. I was so beat from school that I didn’t even log in that evening.

9pm

Tink!

I unlocked, and goes into the app. I was invited into a chat group with the group name of my online game guild. There and then I realised, these people are real life friends who grouped together to play online game, as in, they were school mates, or work mates.

It doesn’t take long for me to get comfortable with the rest of the guild members. Well talking craps. How hard is that? J Pm me shortly to train again. I was so going to turn him down, but ya, talking too much crap making me feel too comfortable, and I agreed.

J brought me to a higher dungeon to train that day, loots are better and more coins. Maybe training with him isn’t that bad after all. It became my routine to train with J every night at 9pm, it seems like he is advancing to higher levels every 2,3 days. I was shocked then, it was as tho he was running in front and me trying to catch up.

We often chat in wechat then, mostly in PM. He is a UNCLE.

2013 February

Wechat

J: Eh, I think u should learn this skill leh.

Hq: Huh?

Ya, from training partner, he became my consultant. He will click into my account and advise me what to train, what kind of stats I should keep. His knowledge about the game, gosh, is it inbuilt in him? By mid feb, the levels between both of us are so great that I am physically a leecher. Yes. That’s what I do, I log in, follow him, he goes wack, I stand way behind, I level up. Sounds boring? Hahaha, no~ I was mesmerised by his in-game character, he looks so cool, so strong. Always guarding me, protecting me. Ya in game graphic Character.

During one of the training days.

Hq: Eh, can u be my mentor? Help me be as strong as u leh.

J: Then I must collect fee leh.

Hq: KNS LA. SHIFU

J: LOL

That was when he became my master. MY Master.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

That was when he became my master. MY Master.

Being his Xiao Tu Di (Small Disciple), I was always given to first priority to train with him, to get the better loots. By March, J was officially one of the top player in the server, and the strongest player in our guild. He was ready, ready for the position, position of being the chief.

Wu: Finally the chief is back.

The Chief is back? He is always here, what does he meant by” the Chief is back?”

Out of curiosty, I wechat wu in pm

Hq: Yo Wu, can ask u something?

Wu: yea?

Hq: What do u mean that the chief is back?

Wu: he is back

Hq: huh? Earth language please

Wu: ya he is back

Hq: He is always here what?

Wu: Ya but he is not chief yet

Hq: So u mean it was planned that he is going to be the chief?

Wu: Planned? No ah, he is chief. The previous Chief is just a stand in so that
J can focus in training his account.

Hq: Huh? So the previous chief is a stand in, and J is the destined real Chief?

Wu: Yea

Hq: That’s so drama. Lol.

Wu: Why drama? J started this guild and he pass the ownership to Seph to
manage.

Hq: Why would he do that? That sound illogical

Wu: J started this guild with his previous account and train a new account lo.

Hq: waaaaa, so free ah this fellow.

Wu: Haha

Drama eh? He started a guild, pass the leadership to his friend, then he
creates another acct, retrain, and join the league of top players. Too free, this guy is too free! What else can I say? But that his freedom, I cant really comment much.

So, Being the TuDi of him, not only I am entitled to goodies, I am entitled to several nicknames~ The most frequent used is … “Baby TuDi”. He always address me that in wechat, in guild chat, and even in world chat.

I admit my heart do skip a beat whenever he does that. Am I having feeling for him?

After being his tudi, we start to have wechat tele conversations, it start with msg, then voice recording, then wechat call. He sounds very very manly, really manly, deep seductive voice. But mainly to discuss about the guild, members, skills, equipment, raids, guild wars and stuff. He had it all planned up, in his brain, to me, he is my idol, till date he is still my idol. As we became closer, I found out that he is in family business, and he is in the management level. We talk every night.

2013 April

J: Hey Baby (now he uses short form)

Hq: ? shifu?

J: U know, erm… i…

YA, That right! He confessed! He like me! My heart was pumping fast gushing blood to my face and thru out my body, my palms sweats, my brain was in the world of its own. I hear nothing. I am floating in the air, this is so crazy! A guy fall in love with me over internet. We never went for dates, not even a meal before, we never seen each other physically before, pictures yes, and that’s it.

This is crazy, and I can feel dampness between my tights, wait, wetness at my bottom?

Panty getting damp? What?
Old 12-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

set up tent
Old 13-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hornytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 13-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
benk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can feel the steam building up with your shifu. So it only takes a deep deep voice to make you wet and excited... Hahaha continue writing
Old 14-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
wildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysalone View Post
Helping TS with the link

Thanks for the link .
Old 16-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro.
Old 17-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TruBelief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 18-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
busong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 18-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more juicy updates.
Old 18-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and camping too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1