The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Ex-Sarawak pageant finalist organises and takes part in Singapore orgies

http://www.theindependent.sg/ex-sara...ing-her-prime/

think many bros will know this minah, got try her few times b4 at duxton road massage shop b4 it closed shop suddenly, damn good fxxk. shock she 40s liao, she dun look her age. got hear her say b4 she got kangtao for orgy, organiser is her regular, got advert online, jio me go but i nv, now i know she is organiser too. report say she fake cancer scam ppl, hope no bros here kanna.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: Ex-Sarawak pageant finalist organises and takes part in Singapore orgies

So AV hunting for orgy clients?
Old 24-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
http://www.theindependent.sg/ex-sara...ing-her-prime/

think many bros will know this minah, got try her few times b4 at duxton road massage shop b4 it closed shop suddenly, damn good fxxk. shock she 40s liao, she dun look her age. got hear her say b4 she got kangtao for orgy, organiser is her regular, got advert online, jio me go but i nv, now i know she is organiser too. report say she fake cancer scam ppl, hope no bros here kanna.
Lie that she has cancer to gain sympathy to cheat others of their money, this is mean. Shocking.

Another thing which caught my attention: she is 43yrs old but her FL ad say she 26yrs old. Wow!
Old 24-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
no idea bro.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Lie that she has cancer to gain sympathy to cheat others of their money, this is mean. Shocking.

Another thing which caught my attention: she is 43yrs old but her FL ad say she 26yrs old. Wow!
i stun too she 40s liao.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
i stun too she 40s liao.
she must took care of her face with the money she earned and scam. In the FL trade and driving a BMW as shown in the picture, not bad
Old 26-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
AlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Doubt they can find them . Unless the group make a lot of noises .
Old 26-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hdbtran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderArnold View Post
Think so too . Unless they are noisy neighbours .
Old 27-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe can try her 20 years old daughter?
Old 28-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderArnold View Post
think police more keen on the organisers and girls. if find the clients, maybe want them to be witness. wonder if she and her guy kept contact details of the clients, if got then maybe in the police hands now.

anyway, the report been removed. maybe she go complain and request to take down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1