The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
any guys here hook those prc girls at chinatown?

today after having a session with a fl at chinatown, l decided to went there to take a walk and at the sametime had my dinner.

happened to see this prc lady who wear quite sexy, from her looks and her dressin, l just think she shld be working in this line, so l decide to muster my courage and went over to chat with her and at the same time wanted to get her hp no.

luckily she is frenly and give me her no readily.

hmm wonder how the girls over there fare? actually my 2nd time hooking prc lady on the street. Maybe next week l mite go try her

any one sharing their experiences on hooking girls from chinatown? good or bad???
Old 22-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: any guys here hook those prc girls at chinatown?

Yes, couple of time but quality of the FJ so so only nia
Old 23-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonggong18 View Post
Yes, couple of time but quality of the FJ so so only nia
hmm this is the factor that l am worry also. If the service is good, the $ is well spent, l am happy.

if services is just so so or bad services, mite as well l stick to those QC and certified fl from our freelance dom 2.
Old 23-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

I have hooked a prc lady once at chinatown before, near the mrt station area. That time she was asking for directions (dunno if it's on purpose to seduce me?), and i brought her to the intended destination. We tcss in the car and found out that she's actually a ktv singer at night and doesn't mind checking into hotel with me, saying i'm a handsome and nice guy. It's basically like a ONS because she refused to accept money from me, maybe is because before that i brought her to a nice place for dinner and bought her a handbag? It was a nice bonking session.
Old 23-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Just to caution: do not automatically assume that all PRC lady in chinatown who dress sexy are FL/WL as i have known a number of waitress that dress sexy and have lots makeup for dont know what fuck reason.

They changed back into these sexy clothes after work (at 3 in the Morning) when the only place they are going is HOME.

And no, they did not offer outcall or incall and they were here to study.

So caution: approach with care or you may be the next headline New Paper

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the best concentration of chio bus lie in the area around Peoples' Park Complex. that's my own observation. The complex itself is attracting a lot of PRCs ... the chinese emporium ... the supermart ... the beauty centres ... the pasar malams ... OG ... the nearby hawker centre (which has many stalls selling PRC favourites) and the shopping complex upstairs.

you can just sit around the public area outside OG or o/s the MRT stn, you see many chio PRCs until eyes blur. 1 of d prime reason is also due to the residences nearby which many of them stay.

confession: tonite saw 1 chio PRC walking out of OG. tailed her to d hawker ctr which she sat down alone. smiled at her n asked if she's alone, fr china bl bl bl ... but knn she simply bo hew me. she continued eating her food, acted blur n gave me the 'cant be bothered look', as if she doesnt underst chinese. well, of cos i lan lan n walked away lah. if ppl dont want to talk u cant be irritating her rite? but its ok ... if u dont try, u wont know lah. ppl like me not rich n yan dao always gotta try doubly harder i guess. but no worries, bro owen10 is used to failures lah. but i do strongly encourage bros to try approach if you see 1 u really like. u nvr know ... if she likes yr face (or the shining rolex u r wearing) she may juz give u a chance.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i think the best concentration of chio bus lie in the area around Peoples' Park Complex. that's my own observation. The complex itself is attracting a lot of PRCs ... the chinese emporium ... the supermart ... the beauty centres ... the pasar malams ... OG ... the nearby hawker centre (which has many stalls selling PRC favourites) and the shopping complex upstairs.

you can just sit around the public area outside OG or o/s the MRT stn, you see many chio PRCs until eyes blur. 1 of d prime reason is also due to the residences nearby which many of them stay.

confession: tonite saw 1 chio PRC walking out of OG. tailed her to d hawker ctr which she sat down alone. smiled at her n asked if she's alone, fr china bl bl bl ... but knn she simply bo hew me. she continued eating her food, acted blur n gave me the 'cant be bothered look', as if she doesnt underst chinese. well, of cos i lan lan n walked away lah. if ppl dont want to talk u cant be irritating her rite? but its ok ... if u dont try, u wont know lah. ppl like me not rich n yan dao always gotta try doubly harder i guess. but no worries, bro owen10 is used to failures lah. but i do strongly encourage bros to try approach if you see 1 u really like. u nvr know ... if she likes yr face (or the shining rolex u r wearing) she may juz give u a chance.
but l think eventually we hook them up and if we wanted to land them on the bed, we still have to pay $$$..
Old 23-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

a year ago,i did pick one up at the mrt area there. One thing about them is that u dun need to book hotel cos they bring u back to their room they rented. Price is very subjective. So be careful. They will say okay with 50 dollars even but u realise tons of things cannot do. U can try after 10 or 11 pm. I still have one fl contact with me.... Looks and service so so but u save hotel money. These days I rather aim pubs and clubbing areas.
Old 23-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kendory is stuck in moderation for some time to come

To All Bro,

Have Fun with no string attached is the best....

Pay after a Fun and protect yourself... best don't do it....

All are out to made $$ from you... after that u'll feel empty, it's just to get rid of the urge....

1. don't spent too much on them.
2. don't get hook to them.
3. don't get con by their sad stories,,,, may be true and most are not... hahahah....

4. don't ever have 1 to start a fight with your wife... not worth it.. they come and go...

Life is short already... y get all these troubles... so don't get hook to these women... not worth it....

cheers
kendory
Old 23-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
but l think eventually we hook them up and if we wanted to land them on the bed, we still have to pay $$$..
bro i dont think thr's free lunch in this world lah. sometimes it's juz d thrills of hooking up a wild grass instead of d ready made flowers in TNs, KTVs, HCs etc. dont u thk d excitement level is higher here?

but of cos bros gotta b extra careful n use umbrella if u really wanna up them.
as these gals dunno come fr which ulu mountain, how many guys they hv bonked n if they hv any diseases.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

The best place to spot them is at the overhead bridge connecting PP complex and Chinatown MRT, there's a garden area whereby most of the will hang around there waiting for hungry vultures.

Another one would be sitting area just outside the hawker centre, beside OG. I even overhead an uncle trying to bargain the rates w a FL, perhaps he was trying to compete with the uncle singing outside the hawker centre. Overall cannot expect much from them unless you're lucky to meet the daring ones.

There's a recent influx of Indo FLs hanging outside the Mcdonalds area too which not sure anhy bros had tried them before.
Old 23-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

Totally bona fide cheongster!

Scouting is always more sextisfying, Bro owen10!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 23-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master View Post
The best place to spot them is at the overhead bridge connecting PP complex and Chinatown MRT, there's a garden area whereby most of the will hang around there waiting for hungry vultures.

Another one would be sitting area just outside the hawker centre, beside OG. I even overhead an uncle trying to bargain the rates w a FL, perhaps he was trying to compete with the uncle singing outside the hawker centre. Overall cannot expect much from them unless you're lucky to meet the daring ones.

There's a recent influx of Indo FLs hanging outside the Mcdonalds area too which not sure anhy bros had tried them before.
overhead bridge ones mostly lao chais. that's fr my observations lah. there mayb SYTs at diff times, i dunno.

yesh, OG area is a good area to sit down n get approached. erm ... once again, i thk FLs like to aim apehs with CPF gao gao. for simple reason, they bo hew d younger chaps cos they tend to be more stingy n have higher expectations AND most imptly, they scared if u r MATA. what r d chances of an apeh bein a lao MATA???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Totally bona fide cheongster!

Scouting is always more sextisfying, Bro owen10!
maybe im ageing bah. need to seek a diff type of thrills. but as mentioned above it's NOT EASY AT ALL if u dont look like an apeh. if d gal kena caught for soliciting, may juz b deported bk to their homeland.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40997 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Actually nothing new they appear in Chinese news paper a few time
Best spot is t open books store in PP complex but mostly MILF or CMI
They pretend to brown thru t book n searching for target one they spot u alone she will start to give u eye signal

Mostly r from GL cause too much AV check so they start to hang ard CT

Another spot fruits store sitting area in PP hawker centre

They will code $80 some can neg to $50 depend on yr power
Service so so or cmi
Old 23-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Benefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBenefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro owen10 is the cheongster king of Chinatown.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1